Marischa Becker (Awesomenista)Johannesburg
Marischa's Recent Reviews
Lets point out the truth that isn't in this film. as this film was so full of lies.
1) There were no "Watchers" (angels that were turned into rock)
2) Noah build the arc himself (no one was helping him)
3) Noah knew from the beginning that God saved his family because they were the ones that was going to restore life's existence.
4) Noah never intended to kill anyone
5) there was no bad guy that made it to the arc.
6) Hem, Noah's son never wanted to hurt his father, there was no reason, he loved his father till the end.
7) Noah's grandfather never had superhuman gifts.
8) no animals got hurt in the arc.
9) They called him "the creator" as if it isn't God they are speaking to, this film was set in the bible.
The only thing I liked about this film was the moral of the story, but that's it, thanks for screwing up one of God's greatest truth's ever to be told.
GOD NOT THE CREATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a nice movie. exploration of Inuit culture, not very high but far to be boring, useful for kids and a really good animation. the story is basic, the old fairy tale spirit is present, the characters are charming and no surprises . Christopher Plummer is himself and old shaman represents one of great good points of film.
the young actors seems be the best choices for characters of adventurers. the only problem is the dialog. who, in many scenes seems be almost fake. sure, it is a movie for children but that not is a realistic excuse for that.the second problem - the good goddess who is not the most inspired drawing. a good point, almost a virtue - the music. short - a nice film for entire family.