Brainiac's Challenge

A " Superman" Trivia Quiz

Welcome to my quiz on all things Kal-El, puny human germs. Should you fail this quiz I will infect all computers on Earth and my Master Zod shall triumph over you all. But if you're savior Superman has enough misplaced faith in you, you should do fine. Good luck.

About This Quiz

Title: Brainiac's Challenge
Description: Welcome to my quiz on all things Kal-El, puny human germs. Should you fail this quiz I will infect all computers on Earth and my Master Zod shall triumph over you all. But if you're savior Superman has enough misplaced faith in you, you should do fine. Good luck.
Quiz Taken: 14 times
Author: fb1073032619
fb1073032619
Related: Superman
Report: Inappropriate Quiz

Take the Quiz!

• who was superman originally in the 1978 movi superman and in superman 2 and in superman 3, but sadly died in 2004
  • Who played General Zod in Superman I and Superman II?
    Search
    Choose from the list to confirm your answer.
  • Which of the following questions does Lois Lane NOT ask Superman during the interview scene of the first Superman movie?
  • In Superman:Returns how tall is Superman/Clark Kent
  • In Superman (1978), Before Superman takes Louis for trip around the city, they talk about a Fairy Tale. Which one?
  • After catching Lois Lane in the original "Superman", what did Superman catch?
  • name the three criminals that Superman had to face in Superman II.
  • Superman Returns was the ____ movie in the Superman saga.
  • Annette (Smallville) O'Toole's first foray into the Superman mythos was in "Superman 3" in which she played the role of who?
  • How many missle(s) did Superman have to stop in "Superman the Movie"?
  • In Superman Returns(2006) were does Superman safely land the airplane?
  • Superman is shot where..
    in Superman Returns- and the bullet is crushed?
  • In Superman Returns, how long was Superman gone before he return to earth?
  • George Reeves, who played Superman in the 1950s, and Christopher Reeve, who played Superman in the 1970s - 1980s, are father and son?
  • True or False? In Superman Returns after Lex Luthor and his gang steal the meteorite at the museum, a broken glass has the year 1978 written with the description of the meteorite; which was also the same year the first Superman came to theaters.
  • Who was in the running for the role of Superman in "Superman: The Movie" before Christopher Reeve got the role?
  • Jack Larson, as seen in Superman Returns playing the role of Bo the Bartender.

What role did he play in The Adventures of Superman tv series from 1952 - 1958?
  • Who directed 2006's Superman Returns?
  • In the Superman films, what nickname does Lois give to Clarke Kent?
  • Which novelist helped write the original Superman that starred Christopher Reeve?
  • who got hit with the piano in superman returns????
  • In Superman Returns,how was the name of Luthor's boat?
  • For what article did Lois Lane win the Pulitzer Prize in Superman Returns?
  • In the 1978 version of Superman the Kent farm scenes were actually filmed here..
  • In "Superman Returns", what reveals that Lois' son is really part kryptonian?
  • In Superman Returns, what does Lex Luthor use to create a new world?
  • Which movie has the following quote "You will make my strength your own. You will see my life through your eyes, as your life will be seen through mine"?
  • What Affect does Red Kryptonite have on Superman
  • What do Superman, Harry Potter and Star Wars all have in common?
  • Complete this phrase from the ?superman? movies
    ?Kneel before ___?
  • Is Superman a DC or Marvel comic?
  • I've starred in films such as Superman Returns, You've got mail, and Josie and the Pussy Cats!
    Search
    Choose from the list to confirm your answer.
Save your results
First Name Last Name
Email Choose
Password
Date of birth
       Hide my age
Enter the words in the image below:
Type in the letters that you see
Send me info about what's up at Flixster  (Privacy Policy)
Forget your password?
By registering you confirm that you are over 13 years of age and accept our terms of service.