close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

What's Your Number?

What's Your Number?

44% Liked It
liked it

What's Your Number?

Anna Faris, Chris Evans, Ari Graynor, Blythe Danner, Ed Begley Jr

Anna Faris is Ally Darling, who after reading a magazine article that leads her to believe she's going to be forever alone, begins a wild search for the best "ex" of her life. -- (C) Official Site

Id: 11153952

Do you want to see this movie?

My Friends Said...

Recent Reviews

• May 17, 2012
    I was VERY surprised by this movie! I thought it was adorable, and the way Anna Faris delivers some of her lines is just hysterical! Yes, there was some crude language, and some near naked people, but it was done tastefully, in my opinion (and funny). There are alot of very endea... read morering, and touching moments. I found this VERY enjoyable...
  • March 24, 2012
    Anna Faris once again proved that she firmly chose herself to be a rom-com actress with this movie.. Her performance just look the same like she always did in her previous movie, so nothing new for her.. While for the main actor, I'm really surprised to see the name of Chris Evan... read mores there.. In his busiest year for becoming the hero of America that been featured in two movie title : 'Captain America : The First Avenger' and 'The Avengers', he can still make time to make a rom-com movie which is his specialty because he got famous the first time when he featured in 'Another Teen Movie'.. For the story itself, ordinary and nothing special but still enjoyable to be watched.. Overall, it's a light rom-com that would be a good choice to be watched in your spare time if you already got bored with all Katherine Heigl's or Jennifer Aniston's..
  • February 20, 2012
    Ally's looking for the best ex of her life.

600D

This is a really fun chick-flick. It may seem really bad at first, but if you just lefty yourself enjoy it you will realize its funner than you think.

Ally(Faris) realises she has slept with more men than double th... read moree average American women. She realizes that she will end up lonely and in order to get married she needs to find one of her ex's. She hires Colin (Evans) to help her out, but they eventually start falling deeply in love with each other.

The movie has a very predictable storyline, and the acting may seem average (even though I love Anna Faris), but still under those circumstances the movie proofs to be a good film. Definitely shows you a good time, has awesome cameo's and really fun laughs.

Ally Darling: " My husband is in the north pole. He's a scientist too. He's dealing with the whole ice cap situation. Yeah. He's probably going to fix it."
  • February 16, 2012
    Cast: Anna Faris, Chris Evans, Ari Graynor, Blythe Danner, Ed Begley Jr., Joel McHale, Chris Pratt, Zachary Quinto, Andy Samberg, Thomas Lennon

Director: Mark Mylod

Summary: Ally is a twentysomething who begins to suspect that her one true soul mate may be among the many ... read morelovers she has left in the dust. Turning to her neighbor for help, Ally begins a quest to locate her exes to see which one might be Mr. Right.

My Thoughts: "You would have to be blind not to see how this film was going to end. But not many rom-coms are original. I wouldn't even mind how boringly un-original it was, IF it was funnier. I find Anna Faris and Ari Graynor to be two very funny girls, so their talent was completely wasted on this. It could have been so much better. Chris Evans is pretty much half naked the entire movie which for me was a plus lol. Seriously though, I really wanted to kick back and watch a silly rom-com and laugh. Unfortunately you only get a few good laughs out of this film. I wanted it to be better because I really liked the character's and the actor's in the film, but it just didn't live up to my expectations. It's forgettable."
  • February 13, 2012
    What's Your Number? is really just a variation on the common semi-raunchy romantic comedy, but that's okay if you're not looking for anything more. Not the funniest movie I've seen, but funnier than some similar flicks (thanks to Anna Faris, who I seriously think I could watch i... read moren almost anything). The story follows the typical template to the letter, but I can put up with a lot of the same old same same old for half-naked Anna.
  • February 11, 2012
    Not the best rom com going, but it was enjoyable enough, mainly due to the cast. I watched the extended DVD version, which at two hours felt a little too long, maybe I will go for the shorter one if there is a next time.
    Anna Farris is always amusing, and I liked her imperfect c... read moreharacter here. A few laughs and a happy ending - not much more to ask for in this genre!
  • February 7, 2012
    I thought it would be better. Too formulaic. Average.
  • February 7, 2012
    Should be called By the Numbers instead so cliched is the script and if you don't know where it's going you haven't seen many movies. However Chris Evans is a facile comic actor and charming to boot so that helps quite a bit, Anna Faris also works hard to make something out of ve... read morery little so if you are a fan of either this is an okay, but only okay, watch.
  • January 28, 2012
    I dunno. For a silly rom-com, I didn't think it was as bad as everyone else seems to think.
  • January 21, 2012
    Ally's looking for the best ex of her life.

Not bad but not that great either. It's funny at times but the whole story is just so stupid and I can't help but detest to look at Anna Faris with her fake boobs and her made lips. It's a girly movie and I think guys should just avoid... read more this completely.

Ally is a woman who has many ex-boyfriends who turned out to be losers. Now she believes that she can't find a good guy. But when she runs into one of her exes who is now a 'Prince Charming', she decides to look up all of her exes to see if any of them have changed for the better. And when she has trouble locating them, she asks her neighbor Colin, who sleeps with women every night and sneaks out the morning after to avoid talking to them, to help her.

Opening This Week

Top Box Office

Upcoming Movies

New on DVD