Wanderlust Reviews and Ratings

• August 9, 2014
    Meh. Loses momentum as the film gets more and more absurd.
  • August 4, 2014
    (First and only viewing - 7/25/2012)
  • July 16, 2014
    Hilarious Comedy, very funny.
  • May 15, 2014
    I own this on DVD in a three movie pack along with:
    * Just Go With It (2011)
    * The Bounty Hunter (2010)

and i also own it on Blu-Ray.
  • April 20, 2014
    Agree with Bruce Bruce, but would sub FILTH with Trash. These were NOT "character bits" they were excuses to introduce filth and offensive filth at that... I had to just turn it off so politically incorrect, NOT FUNNY AT ALL GUYS just plain disrespectful to the human race. Just... read more because a scene goes too far doesn't make it funny. Disappointed that actors and actresses I have been fans of for years even did this JUNK!!! BIG ZERO!!
  • December 5, 2013
    This movie had some funny ideas, but unfortunately they tend to beat a joke to death. I know enough about David Wain to expect some repetition and gross-out humor - these things can be funny when used well. However, there just wasn't enough to redeem the awkwardness.
  • fb634715952
    September 23, 2013
    fb634715952
    Judd Apatow produce esta estrafalaria y divertidisima comedia dirigida por David Wain ("Role Models") acerca de una pareja (Paul Rudd y Jennifer Aniston), que debido a la crisis economica deciden buscar refugio en una comuna hippie. Rudd y Justin Theroux, quien interpreta al lid... read moreer de la comuna, estan mas que estupendos. Y como es usual en las comedias de Apatow, las risas estan garantizadas y adquieren profundidades insospechadas.
  • July 23, 2013
    La peli es entretenida,no se estreno en Cines de Argentina
  • July 10, 2013
    This movie starts out a little too true, for those who have ever lived in New York, but soon loses that charm. The plot is fairly predictable, the characters' motivations (especially for Aniston's character) don't make a lot of sense, and the background players, save for Alan Ald... read morea's Carvin, lack the depth to be truly likable. It has a few chuckles, but you can get a day's fill of Paul Rudd a lot easier by watching Tim & Eric's sketch, "Paul Rudd's Computer."
  • fb739268924
    July 9, 2013
    fb739268924
    Weak. Was reasonably funny in the beginning but the hippy crap became very lame and irritating, very quickly.
  • June 20, 2013
    wanderless and hopeless.
  • June 19, 2013
    Simple story and awkward moments aside, there are genuine laughs to be had in 'Wanderlust.' Paul Rudd is nothing short of hilarious in one of his funniest performances to date.
  • June 18, 2013
    Okay, Wanderlust has its moments. It's sporadically funny - funny enough to deliver a good laugh or two. The problem is, it doesn't do more than that, and the comedy is inconsistent. Wanderlust is flawed, too, but for its exploration of financial ruin and alternative lifes... read moretyles, it shows once again that Aniston, at the very least, knows which way the wind is blowing. The effortlessly charming Rudd - who is never funnier here than when trying to psych himself up for a tryst with commune-dweller Malin Akerman with a series of increasingly preposterous voices - and an attractive, game supporting cast nearly sell the warmed-over material. Wanderlust is about two or three script passes away from being a consistently funny, dramatically coherent romantic comedy. Despite some amusing moments, everyone simply works too hard at providing rambunctious zaniness, until one grows painfully aware the inevitable outtakes reel will be superior to the movie.

VERDICT: "In The Zone" - [Mixed Reaction] These kinds of movies are usually movies that had some good things, but some bad things kept it from being amazing. This rating says buy an ex-rental or a cheap price of the DVD to own. If you consider cinema, ask for people's opinion on the film. (Films that are rated 2.5 or 3 stars)
  • May 27, 2013
    Hilarious. Will probably offend most people with its harsh take on modern society. I personally enjoyed this film and watch it quite often.
  • May 25, 2013
    Kinda funny...but weird.
  • fb531785007
    April 10, 2013
    fb531785007
    I thought this was hilarious. Love Paul Rudd in anything and all the other character actors, this film is definitely one to watch over.

Summary

Wanderlust Summary