Wanderlust
Wanderlust (2012)

George (Rudd) and Linda (Aniston) are an overextended, stressed out Manhattan couple. After George is downsized out of his job, they find themselves with only one option: to move in with George's awful brother in Atlanta. On the way… More

Directed By:
Rated: R
Running Time:
Genre: Comedy
Release Date: June 19, 2012
Add Your Rating
Rotten Tomatoes™
Critic Score
59%
Flixster
User Score
40%

Critic Score: 59% Rotten Tomatoes™ Critic Reviews

Consensus: It isn't always as funny as it should be, but Wanderlust benefits from an extremely talented cast and some of David Wain's most confident, assured work behind the camera.

Peter Rainer
Christian Science Monitor

Trust me, this movie doesn't deliver on any level, high or low.

Full review…
David Denby
New Yorker

A messy but occasionally very funny satirical comedy...

Full review…
Benjo Colautti
We Got This Covered

Even if Wanderlust is a bust, Rudd and Aniston will walk away from it with no repercussions as they both perform very well.

Full review…
Nick Pinkerton
Village Voice

It's hard to remember a comedy so populated with good character bits.

Full review…
David Edelstein
New York Magazine/Vulture

Rudd might not be the subtlest straight man in movies, but, as of this moment, he's the best.

Full review…
Justin Craig
FoxNews.com

While everyone has their tastes and limits there must be a line when a film is so shameless in its lack of dignity and intellect and assumes the audience are just a bunch of rubes.

Full review…
Nigel Floyd
Time Out

You know you're in trouble when not even the improvised scenes and fluffed out-takes are funny.

Full review…
J. R. Jones
Chicago Reader

Being taken under Apatow's wing may have been a big career break for writer-director David Wain, but this lacks the sharp personality of some of his earlier movies.

Full review…
William Bibbiani
CraveOnline

Better for having ambitions, but ironically less perfect for failing to live up to those ideals.

Full review…
More reviews for Wanderlust

Flixster Audience Score: 40% Flixster User Reviews
Cynthia S.
Kind of painful to watch. I love Paul Rudd, but even he couldn't raise this sinking ship. The subject matter could have been really funny, but the way this… More
Bruce Bruce
PURE TRASH NOTHING MORE 0 Stars 9-14-12
Nicki Marie
Little bit disappointing. Had its moments, but wasn't consistently funny. It was okay, I guess, but I wish I hadn't bought it unseen. I usually like… More
c0up  
'Wanderlust'. Paul Rudd has his comedic moments, but the rest of this cult comedy is mostly forgettable.
Albert Kim
"Wanderlust" is exactly what the title suggests -- it wanders with its narrative with very little punchlines or humor to make it memorable. Paul Rudd… More
♥˩ƳИИ ƜѲѲƉƧ♥
"I liked the movie. I thought is was kinda funny and had some great moments. I laughed the hardest when Paul was in front of the mirror trying to talk… More

More Like This