close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Get movie widget Recommend it Add to Favorites

Darion Basco, Dustin Nguyen, Garrett Wang, Tamlyn Tomita, Adam Collis ... see more see more... , Keiko Agena , Lindsay Price , François Giroday , Stan Egi

Eric Koyanagi made his feature directorial debut with the triple plot threads weaving throughout this comedy. Romantic coffeeshop worker Isaac (Dustin Nguyen), hoping for his ideal woman, is taken aba... read more read more...ck by leather-lady Thaise (Tamlyn Tomita). Actor Troy (Garrett Wang), fed up with casting directors seeking Oriental stereotypes, faces further problems with his longtime girlfriend Cleveland (Lindsay Price). Rastafarian Slim (Darion Bosco), who smokes joints and recites Bob Marley, joins his gal Casey (Keiko Agena) to take evasive actions when they are menaced by a gun-toting heavy. Koyanagi links his episodes with ethical treatise re the quest for happiness. Shown at the 1998 LA Independent Film Festival. ~ Bhob Stewart, Rovi

Unrated, 1 hr. 42 min.

Directed by: Eric Koyanagi

Release Date: January 1, 1997

Invite friends to see

DVD Release Date: November 14, 2006

Photos

None yet... Got one?

Your Rating

clear rating

Flixster Reviews (0)

No featured reviews yet. Help by rating our reviews.

Critic Reviews

Lael Loewenstein
February 23, 2012
Lael Loewenstein, Variety

Click to read the article Full Review

Critic ratings and reviews powered by RottenTomatoes.com

Fresh (60% or more critics rated the movie positively)

Rotten (59% or fewer critics rated the movie positively)

More Like This

This list looks lonely.
Add a suggestion!

Facts

No facts approved yet. Be the first

Hundred Percent : Watch Free on TV

Hundred Percent Trivia

• 'I'm not sure I agree with you a hundred percent on your police work, there, Lou.' Is a quote from 1996 film? (william h macy)   Answer »
  • 'I'm not sure I agree with you a hundred percent on your police work, there, Lou.' -- 1996 (Hint: Frances McDormand and William H. Macy are in this movie.)  Answer »

Movie Quizzes

No quizzes for Hundred Percent. Want to create one?

Video Clips

No video clips yet. Want to upload one?

Meet Other Fans

Recent News

No recent headlines. Got one?

Recent Lists

No recent lists. Want to create one?

Most Popular Skin

No skins yet. Interested in creating one?