1. SexiVixxEN
  2. .:SexiVixxEN

All my 07 favs will be listed here.

Page Views
Comments
  SexiVixxEN's Rating My Rating
Ghost Rider 2007,  PG-13)
Ghost Rider
I thought this movie was pretty BAD ASS!
Smokin' Aces 2007,  R)
Spider-Man 3 2007,  PG-13)
Spider-Man 3
Holy James Franco!!! I mean WOW what a great movie,I have to admit I wasn't sure if they could do better.I was WAY wrong! Tobey Maguire delivers again.Outstanding Special effects and great storyline.Take the kiddos and Enjoy!!!You won't be disappointed!Just an F.Y.I. in case you do have little ones it's pretty long.But Very worth it!!
Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End 2007,  PG-13)
Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End
Better than the rest.
Pirates never disappoints. Another great movie by Gore Verbinski, and of course, another great performance from Johnny Depp.UNPARALLED battle scenes!!The cast did a fantastic job and the special effects are praiseworthy as well!The world's end scenes are eerie and dark but very very cool, I loved the Davy Jones' Locker scenes. It was trippy and dream like and I loved the cinemetography. Up is Down. the visuals of his movie are great, especially that of the battle scene where will proposed to elizabeth while fighting(some way to conduct a marriage ceremony)LOL,Lots of fantastic moments, and a bunch of laughs.Question what's better than 1 Jack Sparrow?100 Jack Sparrows lol. All loose ends from previous movies pretty much resolved in a satisfying manner.Let me know what you guys think..
Stomp the Yard 2007,  PG-13)
Premonition 2007,  PG-13)
Premonition
This movie was Pretty good.I honestly liked Next and Deja Vu much better.Wow I have watched a lot of 'Time' movies lately lol.Anyway its worth a watch,it just didnt blow me away.=)
Breach 2006,  PG-13)
Breach
One word OUTSTANDING! Chris Cooper delivers a powerful and very believable performance.Ryan Phillippe did an amazing job as well I think this is the defining movie that will make Hollywood wake up and now start taking him seriously as an actor and not look at him any longer as the young 'Cruel Intentions' kid.This one is a do not miss!!!
Apocalypto 2006,  R)
Apocalypto
Wow,Mel pulled another powerful movie right outta his back pocket.This movie is visually stunning.Another brutal in your face reality watch it and deal with it ,some scences whew!But this mans journey to find who he really was and what struggle to survive to see his family again is unreal.This man should get the BIG blue ribbon for the endurance test.Great movie,story moves fluidly.NOT a movie for kids,although I could tell my 14 year old son was sure 'eh hem' struggling to turn his head when a boob popped out every now and then,lol.All in all worth the watch,however if you are queasy with blood and gore might think twice.
Transformers 2007,  PG-13)
Transformers
My my my!!!My God I have no clue where to start! First of all do yourself a favor and go see this film ASAP.Second do NOT wait for this to come out on DVD you Will regret it.If nothing else see it in the theater for the sound.Michael Bay had me at hello with The Rock,everyone that knows me knows that is my favorite movie in the entire world well guess what ,Lisa has a new favorite movie now.Michael Bay you are a God.This man deserves all the $$$$ he will make from this.There are NO crappy special effects ,all the jokes are hilarious,solid story and absolutly the best action packed thrill ride I have ever been on.It is very intense in some scenes,I actually found my heart racing a few times,there is one special effect in particualr that almost made me want to jump out of my chair and scream! Those dam testosterone levels are all messed up again,me and action movies are like Peanut butter and Jelly.I also believe very strongly that any movie that can make you experience every known emotion to humans is a slam dunk! Shia you are the MAN! Mojo I could kiss you all over!Ladies and Gentlemen listen to me,I predict today that this movie will become the top grossing movie ever,it is defintely going to take the prize for best summer movie.So go see it already take the kids have a great time!Let me know what you think!I have a new hero and his name is Optimus Prime soooo 'Bring the Rain'!!!!!!Oh Oh,I almost forgot get there early to see the "Mystery trailer" this movie that is untitled as of yet as far as I know is going to totally ROCK it comes out 1-18-08 thats all I know,Looks AWESOME!!!!
The Number 23 2007,  R)
The Number 23
I really loved this movie.First I want to say I do prefer to see Jim in the comedy roles much better,however it was a nice change to see him in a TOTALLY different role,he is amazing.He has a really dark side in this movie and honestly its kinda HOT! I dunno I'm weird, I liked the dark side of John Malkovich in Mary Reilly too though WHEW!Anyway really cool story here, some twists you dont expect and some sex scences that will rawk your world!!!
Evan Almighty 2007,  PG)
Evan Almighty
This was pretty good.If you a Steve Carrell fan you will really love this.Not like Bruce Almighty at all.This had alot of funny moments,its a great movie for the whole family and all I can really say is the animal trainers in this movie were excellent!
Knocked Up 2007,  R)
Knocked Up
I had heard quite a bit about this movie already,about how good it is.It is wayyy better than expected,Its absolutely hilarious!This well casted duo pulled off a great and believeable story.Definitely worth checking out!!!!!
Surf's Up 2007,  PG)
Live Free or Die Hard 2007,  PG-13)
Live Free or Die Hard
OMG! Holy Crap! I don't know where to start,Ok yeah I do,First of all for those of you that might have thought Bruce Willis was too old or lost his touch to play John McClane you have already cheated yourself from one of this years most intense,best action films of the year.Buckle your seat belt for this one,Never a dull moment,This movie is action packed minute one all the way through to the end!Some of the coolest stunts and action sequences I have eve seen,Strong (but scary) plot,great acting and of course the John McClane wit and sarcasm in all the right places,I'm telling you DO NOYT miss this movie!!!! 5 stars all the way!!
The Reaping 2007,  R)
The Reaping
I have always liked Hilary Swank,So this movie had good points on its side before I even started to watch it.I really did like this movie though.Very entertaining,Keeps you guessing,and had some pretty cool special effects in it as well.If you like these types of movies with strange phenomenon and religious/scientific angles on these occurences then you wil like this.Check it out!!
License to Wed 2007,  PG-13)
License to Wed
OMG! If you like comedies you will love this movie. I already love John Krasinski from The Office,so I had no doubt that I was going to really enjoy this.It is absolutely HILARIOUS! FYI The store scene with 'the twins' is a do NOT miss,Pee your pants funny stuff!Robin Williams is still full of his comedy genious its just a great film,Definitely worth the watch! =)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 2007,  PG-13)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
OK,
Well,I have to start all of this by admitting that I had missed the last one of these movies,I also am not a Potter-a-holic so I was kind of afraid I would be lost from the start.I was wrong,Apparantly a big factor in this movie that I did miss somewhere previously is the death of one of the other main Characters,that apparntly affected Harry pretty brutally.Ok,now that my secrets are out,I Loved this movie! GREAT story,non-stop pace that keeps you glued to the end.The special effects are mind blowing in this movie,I have always loved all the fascinating things that goes on inside of Hogwarts but this stuff was the best.Oh and the ultimate showdown between Lord Voldemort and Dumbledore is NOT to be missed!!!! I am actually so impressed by this one I am going to go back and watch the one I missed just so I am all caught up.There is a reason these movies are soooo Popular, with Strong Cast,Excellent screenwriting,brilliant directing and special effects this movie truely is Magical.
Ocean's Thirteen 2007,  PG-13)
Ocean's Thirteen
So DAM Awesome! I loved this one,I was a little hesitant after Oceans 12 bombed so badly.But this made up for it in a big way.The whole team was in tip top shape and we are back to the brilliant writing and directing that makes these movies flow and synch SO well!Funny new characters from Brad and matt Damon,I dont want to give too much away,just trust me on this one,you dont want to judge this one by the last,just try to forget Oceans 12 like a bad dream.This is Great ,Great,Great 5 stars,Check it out! =)
Perfect Stranger 2007,  R)
Perfect Stranger
Excellent movie! Great plot twists and turns,Bruce Willis plays the great Bad guy/Creep-asshole in this one.In your in the mood for a good Mystery/Suspense thriller this should be on your list,let me know what you think. =)
American Gangster 2007,  R)
American Gangster
A little slow getting started but WOW!Excellent!!! Great to see Cuba Gooding Jr. again too.As always Denzel is flawless,and to see Russell Crowe with a NY accent lol.This is a must see!
The Heartbreak Kid 2007,  R)
The Heartbreak Kid
OMG! This movie is absolutely HILARIOUS!.God I love the Farrelly Brothers!Totally worth the watch when you are in the mood for a great comedy,oh and not to ruin it,but I really think I have now seen the funniest Sex scene in a movie in my entire life.Check it out,Let me know what you think.=)
Sicko 2007,  PG-13)
Sicko
Warning:If you have not yet seen this film,you may NOT want to read this there are Spoliers involved.Ok,with that said,I have watched Fahrenheit 9/11 and I thought that documentary was upsetting.This one was worse,I guess it toyed with the 'mother' in me and literally this movie left me feeling Sicko afterwards.And you will too,any American that watches this will be outraged to find out some of the things revealed here.It is so maddening and incredibly sad at the same time.My husband and I at the end said we need to move to Canada or France lol.But seriously this is some heart wrenching shit.I made it through the mother that had to deal with her baby dying becuase she sat around an E.R. for hours while the hospital bullshitted around with her HMO and her baby had a 104 degree fever and ultimately had a seizure and later diedand all the political crap was pretty much expected,but I could no longer hold back my anger and tears when it came to them interviewing the rescue workers of 9/11.These people are so fucked up sick,they cannot work,have horrible Respitory problems that will never go away.But the kicker comes when you find out that many other countries have FREE universal health care,Yes meaning you walk out of the hospital and NEVER recieve a bill,Ever.But guess what Bush did???He takes Al Qaeda prisoners and sends them off to Guantanamo Bay Cuba,Why you ask?Because they have free health care,BUT Guantanamo Bay is considered U.S. soil,so Michael Moore does the unthinkable he gets a boat and gets alot of the sick people from throughout the film plus the 9/11 workers and takes them there for free health care,Why not if we give it to fucking Al Qaeda members surely our own American Heros can get it right???Well I will leave you with that cliffhanger to urge you to see this,The outcome is pretty unreal.Make this one of the next Must see's on your list as an American,a parent or just a human you would be doing yourself a big disservice to miss this one!WATCH THIS FILM!
Stardust 2007,  PG-13)
Stardust
Oh you Fantasy film lovers are really in for a treat with this one.This is probably my new favorite love/fantasy story of all time.This is a fantastic family film.Perfect for the holidays,Michelle Pfiefffer looks Aweome!Well for most of the moviie,lol.Anyway extrodinary special effects,The previews and whatever people have to say just don't do this movie justice.All-star slam dunk cast,Which it was great to see Claire Daines,I haven't seen her in a long time,and Robert DeNiro,Um I will let that be a surprise,LMAO.Anyways very magical movie that leads up to a super intense climax.I know I said you need to see Sicko,and you do,just make sure this is the next one you watch with the whole family.There aren't enough stars or I would for sure give this one more!! =)
Bee Movie 2007,  PG)
Bee Movie
Loved it! Loved it! Very very funny,Perfect family film.A great message tucked in the film as always,just a very unexpected treat.Defintely get this! =)
I Am Legend 2007,  PG-13)
I Am Legend
One word-Awesome!
Halloween 2007,  R)
Balls of Fury 2007,  PG-13)
Balls of Fury
OK,I had read alot of both good and bad on this one.Personally again it was like the Brothers Solomon that stupid silly humor.BUT I would have paid $$$ to see this in the theater budday,To see Christopher Walken lip synching Pour some Sugar on me by Def Leppard was absolutely Fucking classic,LOVED it!
Rush Hour 3 2007,  PG-13)
Rush Hour 3
Great,Just as I expected,Great action and stunts,the usual,on screen comedy banter between,Tucjer and Chan.Very Funny.Loved it!
Saw IV 2007,  R)
Saw IV
Well after seeing the others,I was really nervous about this one.How could the story go on with Jigsaw and Amanda dead right?Wellllllll,they found a way lol.Just as crafty, twisted, and intense as the last three this one did not disappoint,However I still do like the previous 3 better.But this is still definitely worth watching if you are a big fan of the Saw movies,don't pass on it. =)
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street 2007,  R)
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Wow what a perfect ending to a great Christmas! I have to say first of all I think this has got to be the bloodiest movie I have ever seen.OK,moving on this movie is amazing I didn't know the story at all beforehand so I didn't have any prejudgements going into it.I was treated to a fantastic movie.I expected it to be anyway with Tim Burton and Johnny Depp but this exeeded my expectations.I loved the dark humor and all around it was just a great story and musical.Always an adventure to tag along with Tim Burton.Go see it! =)
Green Street Hooligans 2005,  R)
Green Street Hooligans
Outstanding,So Elijah Wood can play more than a troll.J/K anyways this film is abslutely brilliant.It's about the absolute insane levels of loyalty that the british have for their Football/Soccer teams.Seriously Elijah Wood was amazing in this movie,great story,no boring spots,all action,violence,If I had one bitty complaint it's that I couldn't quite catch everything due to some of the characters' thick accents but thats about it.Oh,Another thing I am now hooked on because of this movie,Their film technique,I will be looking more into that and learning about this one cause I LOVE it,Again LOVE it.Ok,You know how on most movies during a fight scene things are happening so dam fast you cannot see wtf is going on,No not here!They have this KICK ASS technique that somehow still shows the fight full speed in the background,however when they focus on certain characters,say Elijah wood it goes into sort of a slo mo ,so you can for once actually seen who is getting their teeth kicked out,It's the coolest thing I have seen all year as far as those types of advances in film,I hope they start making more films with this process.I canttell you how many movies I have missed parts from turning my head for a minute or whatever and have to rewind Grrrrr.This is the Best! Check this out,You will love it! =)
The Illusionist 2006,  PG-13)
The Illusionist
Great film!I knew it was going to be,I had heard alot about it,I guess I was expecting there to be a little more magic in it.I think that's another thing is I kept trying to compare it to The Prestige and should not have been doing that.All in all though Edward Norton is awesome in this as well kudos to Jessica Biel and Paul Giamatti,which I will just add right here that I really didn't know what decision he would make since he seemed so farup the Prince's ass.He did the right thing =).Anyway see it if you haven't already,Oh and great twist ending.=)
Juno 2007,  PG-13)
Juno
I have been wanting to see this since before it came out.Soooo much better than I thought.I had heard all good things about this movie So my expectations were pretty high to begin with.This movie is Edgy,Raw and REAL.See,I can relate with this movie more than ever,I was Junoonly a little younger,I felt this movie maybe more than alot of people.I loved the cast everything about it really.Only difference is I kepy my child,proudly I have a wonderful 21 year old son to show for it and now a 1 year old beautiful grandaughter .This movie brought back my pregnancy in the 80's being in school,how hard it was,I look back,I really don't know how I did it.Anyway this is a MUST SEE.I hope it wins tons of awards.=)
Dan in Real Life 2007,  PG-13)
Dan in Real Life
Such a cool movie!!Do yourself a favor and watch this one soon! =)
The Darjeeling Limited 2007,  R)
The Darjeeling Limited
I really liked this movie.I really didn't know a whole lot about it,other than Owen Wilson was in it,that was an automatic, then I wanted to see it.It was a comedic journey with these 3 brothers after losing their Dad.They get to know each other with quite a few bumps in the road along the way.I definitely recommend this one! =)
Things We Lost in the Fire 2007,  R)
Things We Lost in the Fire
This was pretty good,I really like Benicio Del Toro,I think he is a fabulous actor,So it was good to see him again in something new.This is a story of an unlikely friendship that brings 2 people together by a tradgedy that the two of them both share.Its about overcoming and the journey to recovery when people can fall into the deepest darkest places in their lives.Great cast,Very good I think,Worth checking out. =)
The Mist 2007,  R)
The Mist
Pretty good,I can actually saw that I Did read the book on this a long time ago,I am a Stephen King and Dean Koontz Junkie.Anyway of course the book was better.Thomas Jane looked mighty nicce,not even a quarter as nice as The Punisher thats for dam sure.The rest of the cast I did not even recpognize,except for Jane's wife.It was pretty good,had some good effects and jump outta your seat moments ,Just not Over the top Spectacular.
August Rush 2007,  PG)
August Rush
I really didn't know what this movie was about before I saw it,which is a good thing after reading some of the other Flixster reviews now.Anyways I think that this is probably one of the most beautiful movies I have ever seen.Keri Russell is absolutely glowing beautiful in this.Jonathan Rhys Meyers equally as beautiful lol and has a really good voice it turns out.The story is very touching very heartfelt,I have not been MOVED by a movie like this in forever.I am not going to shut up about this one for quite a while.Little Freddie Highmore has such a brilliant future ahead of him.I am a huge music lover so this was extra special for me.If you are a music lover sit back and turn this movie way up to truly enjoy all August Rush has to give,it would be a big disserivce not to.It is ear candy so tantilizing you develop this insatiable hunger for more the longer you watch it.Yes it magical,Yes it is beautiful and Yes although it may be a little predictable I guarantee you have never seen anything like this before SEE IT SOON! =)
Semi-Pro 2008,  R)
Semi-Pro
Will and Woody what a pair! Lol,This was pretty good.Got some great alughsout of it.If you like Will Ferrell's zany/silly /stupid humor (which I do) you will love this movie.Good stuff,Next time you are in the mood for a comedy check this one out =)
The Bank Job 2008,  R)
Nim's Island 2008,  PG)
Nim's Island
NOT INTERESTED
The Invisible 2007,  PG-13)
The Invisible
I really liked this one.A different look at things from the side of the "dead" or "undead" lol.You have to watch to understand.I thought it was very cool,kind of sad but I totally recommend this one.=)
Before the Devil Knows You're Dead 2007,  R)
Before the Devil Knows You're Dead
OK Now this was a cool flick,Good cast,Hoffman and Hawke were great.You have the time jump sequences kind of like memento.It all gets tied up very nicely in the end.Jeez just shows you gotta keep those dirty little family secrets quiet.See this!
Cleaner 2007,  R)
Cleaner
Great film!! Excellent performances by Ed Harris and of course Sammy Jackson just shines in everything he does! Cool twisty little murder,who done it flick here,Defintely recommending this one.=)
[Rec] 2007,  R)
[Rec]
Dammit!! Oh Hell no! This is one I will never watch again.My stomach is still in knots for God's sakes.This movie scared the crap out of me.This IS NOT your typical Hollyowwd Horror flick,NO it' not.At least with those you know when you are gonna jump,With this no chance,If you do NOT like scary movies or suspense don't even try this.If you are a horror fan bump this to the top of your list.Better ,scarier and bloodier than I had imagined.I have read alot of rave reviews about this and been really wanting to see it,now I know what all the hype is about,It was totally worth it.Ok,I am gonna go take some Pepto now.See Ya!
Sydney White 2007,  PG-13)
Sydney White
Loved it! The thing I love about Amanda Bynes is that she and like Mandy Moore are NOT like the rest of the Hollywood young tramps.These girls are gorgeous,can act very well and have a uniqueness all their own.This was very cute I totally recommend this to anyone who is a sucker for the Underdog movies.Long Live the dorks! =)
The Brave One 2007,  R)
The Brave One
I love revenge flicks like this.Jodie Foster is as usual amazingly convincing in her role as the fiance` of Naveen Andrews.Their attack was deadly and extremely brutal,no wonder this chick wanted revenge,Great cast rounded out with Terrance Howard as the lead detective.Highly recommending this if you have not seen it yet.
Shattered (Butterfly on a Wheel) 2007,  R)
Shattered (Butterfly on a Wheel)
Loved it! Nice twist at the end.Check it out if you like the suspense thriller type movie =)

Comments (9)

Post a comment

Recent Comments

1. thetrickalltheboysknew
    thetrickalltheboysknew posted 5 years ago

ooo awesome list, definitely one of my favorites.

2. snoooopys
    snoooopys posted 5 years ago

i see all of them
    great movies great choises

3. davidyasserie
    davidyasserie posted 5 years ago

Good Day everyone. How are you?

4. kanokaan
    kanokaan posted 5 years ago

i added to the favourites.

5. oerigjerogjoierjg
    oerigjerogjoierjg posted 4 years ago

great selection

6. midoooramadan
    midoooramadan posted 4 years ago

very nice

7. Awesomenista
    Awesomenista posted 4 years ago

good list :-)

8. SlavePrincess
    SlavePrincess posted 3 years ago

Hey I need to book a party with you!

9. jonasandrade30
    jonasandrade30 posted 22 months ago

The next Sunday.
    In Lesson 10.
    The Government of the Antichrist.
    The magazine of the Sunday school for all classes!
    Join the largest school in the world!
    In the Church, Assembly of God.