My Favorites

1. jthayhoe25
  2. Joshua

A list of my own personal favorites measured simply by my own personal taste and preference. Also includes TV Shows Garth Merenghi's Darkplace (2004) & Digimon Tamers (2001-2002).

Page Views
Comments
  jthayhoe25's Rating My Rating
Videodrome 1983,  R)
Ghost in the Shell 1996,  R)
Dawn of the Dead 1979,  R)
E tu vivrai nel terrore - L'aldilą (The Beyond) 1981,  R)
Digimon - The Movie 2000,  PG)
Digimon - The Movie
First of all, I grew up with this movie and it has extreme nostalgic value for me, thus resulting in a relatively higher rating than if I had not grown up with it.
Critically this movie doesn't offer a lot the animation isn't anything special, the plot isn't very original, and a lot of the dialog is corny.
However this movie is not a complete loss. The soundtrack is a whole lot better than any other 1990s Saturday mourning TV-show based movie. There are some actual lines in the movie that are hilarious. The villain in the second part is one of my favorite childhood bad guys. Last, but not at all least, this movie is exiting and parents can expect not to fall asleep.
This is one of my personal favorite movies, based mostly on nostalgic value, and I would suggest it to those who loved the series as kids and to those with kids. It's definitely a more entertaining alternative to Dora the Explorer.

Comments (0)

Post a comment

Recent Comments