The Best of 2001

1. JohnnyWhiteBoy
  2. Johnny

Page Views
Comments
  JohnnyWhiteBoy's Rating My Rating
Made 2001,  R)
Made
A very intriguing and funny as hell comedy in the tradition of "Swingers". Writer/Director/Star Jon Favreau and Producer/Star Vince Vaughn shine in this dark comedy.
I Am Sam 2001,  PG-13)
I Am Sam
A very sentimental film featuring great performances from Sean Penn, Dakota Fanning & Michelle Pfeiffer.
The Royal Tenenbaums 2002,  R)
The Royal Tenenbaums
A Very dysfunctional but funny dark family comedy not meant for the whole family as director Wes Anderson and writer/co-star Owen Wilson can come up with and Gene Hackman is a marvel to watch.
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring 2001,  PG-13)
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
What the 'Star Wars' prequels should've been!!! Great acting, action, script and direction from Peter Jackson make it the very best fantasy epic of all-time.
Ali 2001,  R)
Ali
Will Smith is perfection as Muhammad Ali.
Save the Last Dance 2001,  PG-13)
Save the Last Dance
A very great romantic drama.
Training Day 2001,  R)
Training Day
The most compelling and explosive realistic depiction of modern-day cops since L. A. Confidential and Se7en. Denzel proves that his Best Actor Oscar win was no joke and Ethan Hawke was on fire in this damn good movie that leaves you with an important lesson in the end.
Shrek 2001,  PG)
Shrek
Fun and funny.
Black Hawk Down 2001,  R)
Black Hawk Down
One of the best war movies since 'Saving Private Ryan'.
The Fast and the Furious 2001,  PG-13)
Zoolander 2001,  PG-13)
Zoolander
Very silly and very funny after repeat viewings. Really, really ridiculously funny.
Legally Blonde 2001,  PG-13)
Legally Blonde
Reese Witherspoon is divine and charming in this very funny performance in this classic comedy.

Comments (0)

Post a comment

Recent Comments