close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

My TOP favs of 2006

1. SexiVixxEN
  2. .:SexiVixxEN

Favorite movies for 2006

Page Views
Comments
  SexiVixxEN's Rating My Rating
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby 2006,  PG-13)
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
Totally Hilarious!!! Go get it tonight!
Babel 2006,  R)
Babel
Very ,Very good,sad yet really eye opening.
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest 2006,  PG-13)
The Departed 2006,  R)
The Departed
This was EXCELLENT!If you like mafia it's a do not miss! Leonardo DiCaprio was Outstanding in this film!!!
Click 2006,  PG-13)
Failure to Launch 2006,  PG-13)
Mission: Impossible III 2006,  PG-13)
Saw III 2006,  R)
Lucky Number Slevin 2006,  R)
Lucky Number Slevin
This movie kixx ASS!!
United 93 2006,  R)
United 93
This movie is very gripping and powerful.Be ready for an intense movie and alot of gratitude.
You, Me and Dupree 2006,  PG-13)
World Trade Center 2006,  PG-13)
World Trade Center
Another very powerful movie.Excellent!
Superman Returns 2006,  PG-13)
Flags of Our Fathers 2006,  R)
Flags of Our Fathers
This was a very good movie.Not only was it entertaining,I really learned alot of history behind Iwo Jima that I did not know.I recommend it.
Step Up 2006,  PG-13)
The Break-Up 2006,  PG-13)
John Q 2002,  PG-13)
John Q
One of the best movies I have ever seen!
The Pursuit of Happyness 2006,  PG-13)
The Pursuit of Happyness
OUTSTANDING!! Will Smith gives a Stellar performance,this movie does NOT disappoint.Most people would not have half the tenacity and preservation that Chris Gardner has.Be ready to cry this is a true story of integrity,humility, and faith and a man with an unshakeable love for his son,who would stop at nothing until he made his dreams come true.5 Stars all the way!!
Blood Diamond 2006,  R)
Blood Diamond
NOT INTERESTED
Children of Men 2006,  R)
Children of Men
This was really good.Strong performances and great acting & Cast.The dangerous journey for this poor girl my God!!Amazing how it all ended up the way it did.I recommend this one.
The Prestige 2006,  PG-13)
The Prestige
I have not seen a movie that has captivated me like this in a long time.An outstanding cast,twisting plot,betrayal of friends and lovers backstabbing everything that makes a great American movie.This is a MUST SEE!!! A++++++
Little Miss Sunshine 2006,  R)
Little Miss Sunshine
About as real as it gets.Excellenet Movie! A must see!
Crank 2006,  R)
Déjà Vu 2006,  PG-13)
Déjà Vu
WOW! This movie is insanely awesome! Two thumbs WAy up! Denzel outstanding acting as always,great great storyline and the visual effects in this movie are amazing! Definitely worth watching tonight!!
Pan's Labyrinth 2006,  R)
Pan's Labyrinth
I have such mixed feelings about this movie,Don't get me wrong good story,Amazing visual effects and really excellent sound,that really stood out for some reason.I can see how this little girl would let herself be drawn into this fairy tale world to escape the Hell that surrounded her.But make NO mistake this is not for kids.I was not expecting such utter brutality in a film,The bottle scene with the Captain and the hunters has to be in the top 3 most horrifing things I have ever seen in a movie.I think the Captain got what he deserved,to have his dignity ripped away as he laid dying, and know that his son would never know of his dad's 'honor' and so called great leadership of Spain.Yeah that was a great moment for me.Great movie,I still cry for the fairies though,lol.Check it out!!
The Devil Wears Prada 2006,  PG-13)
The Devil Wears Prada
I know I know,about time,sheesh there are so many good movies and SO little time.Anyway I loved this! Andie proved she could do it to it when needed,and Meryl Streep just rocks my socks ,I swear to God! I WISH I could pull off being a bitch in such a calm,cool,and collected demeanor.LOVED it!
The Descent 2006,  R)
The Descent
Very Cool Horror flick! These Ramboesque chicks sure kicked those slimy nasty things' asses!!Very good film! If you like scary movies see it!
The Jacket 2005,  R)
Sin City 2005,  R)
Sin City
OMG! I can't believe I actually did NOT want to see this movie.With that said,I know I am the last human breathing to have seen it.Holy Shit this is notw in my top 5 fav movies of all time.This was White Hot!Wicked Crazy Script,Stellar cast,and the way the shot the whole movie was not only cool is was kinda sexy.I was groovin the Black and White thing and just a little color here and there.I'm serious this was Outstanding.Oh I will say this Yeesh,I will never loook at Elijah Wood the same way again,Ever!.This movie is the shit people,If you haven't seen it watch it very soon.Some of the coolest kill scenes I have ever watched.LOVED IT!!!!!
The New World 2005,  PG-13)
V for Vendetta 2006,  R)
Inside Man 2006,  R)
Ice Age 2: The Meltdown 2006,  PG)
Ice Age 2: The Meltdown
NOT INTERESTED
Match Point 2005,  R)
Match Point
Really good,boy jonathan rhys-meyers really got himself into a little pickle there huh?I thought this was gonna be much more about tennis.I'm glad I finally watched this one Scarlett Johansson did a fantastic job as well.If you haven't seen this one yet you should check it out =)
Oops!

Oops

Our site ran into some problems while handling your request. We've logged it, and we'll check it out soon. Click here to the previous page to try again, or you can also contact us about the problem. Thanks.

uuid:none

Troubleshooting

Support Forums

Ask questions and share answers on the Flixster Help Discussion Forum

Contact Us

Still can't find an answer? Contact us.
  • Server: web42.flixster.com ()
  • JSP: /movie-list/my-top-favs-of-2006
  • release: glo20140825
  • flixster-git-desc: COMMRELEASE.2014-08-28.14-20-17 9c5565f