close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

My Top 10 Favourite Movies of 2011

1. mlivingstone20001
  2. Max

Welcome to the second of my 2011 year-end lists. Anyone who follows my Listal reviews regularly knows that I hand out praise about as often as I just randomly hand out $100 bills! So some of you might be wondering, "What the hell *did* you like this year?" Well, now I'm finally going to answer. Now, again, I admit this list may be as yet incomplete, because there were several reputedly good movies this year that I didn't see, like "Warrior", "The Muppets", "The Descendants" and many others. So this is just going by what I've seen so far. Here goes. (This is just the straightforward list itself. If you'd like to hear my reasoning, check out my blog entry, where I go into greater detail -- and which, just to give you a heads-up, was compiled right at the end of the year itself, before I saw "Drive" again or "The Artist".)

Page Views
Comments
  mlivingstone20001's Rating My Rating
The Artist 2011,  PG-13)
Source Code 2011,  PG-13)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 2011,  PG-13)
Attack the Block 2011,  R)
Drive 2011,  R)
X-Men: First Class 2011,  PG-13)
Captain America: The First Avenger 2011,  PG-13)
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy 2011,  R)
Puss in Boots 2011,  PG)
The Ides of March 2011,  R)

Comments (0)

Post a comment

Recent Comments