2. .:SexiVixxEN

Movies I cannot wait to see this year!

Page Views
Comments
  SexiVixxEN's Rating My Rating
Shrek the Third 2007,  PG)
The Last Mimzy 2007,  PG)
The Last Mimzy
This was pretty good.A little slow to start I thought,but all in all cute movie, Brilliant visual effects.Good Sci-fi/Fantasy movie that is family friendly.Worth watching.=)
Live Free or Die Hard 2007,  PG-13)
Live Free or Die Hard
OMG! Holy Crap! I don't know where to start,Ok yeah I do,First of all for those of you that might have thought Bruce Willis was too old or lost his touch to play John McClane you have already cheated yourself from one of this years most intense,best action films of the year.Buckle your seat belt for this one,Never a dull moment,This movie is action packed minute one all the way through to the end!Some of the coolest stunts and action sequences I have eve seen,Strong (but scary) plot,great acting and of course the John McClane wit and sarcasm in all the right places,I'm telling you DO NOYT miss this movie!!!! 5 stars all the way!!
Grindhouse 2007,  R)
Sunshine 2000,  R)
Sunshine
NOT INTERESTED
300 2007,  R)
Ocean's Thirteen 2007,  PG-13)
Ocean's Thirteen
So DAM Awesome! I loved this one,I was a little hesitant after Oceans 12 bombed so badly.But this made up for it in a big way.The whole team was in tip top shape and we are back to the brilliant writing and directing that makes these movies flow and synch SO well!Funny new characters from Brad and matt Damon,I dont want to give too much away,just trust me on this one,you dont want to judge this one by the last,just try to forget Oceans 12 like a bad dream.This is Great ,Great,Great 5 stars,Check it out! =)
Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End 2007,  PG-13)
Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End
Better than the rest.
Pirates never disappoints. Another great movie by Gore Verbinski, and of course, another great performance from Johnny Depp.UNPARALLED battle scenes!!The cast did a fantastic job and the special effects are praiseworthy as well!The world's end scenes are eerie and dark but very very cool, I loved the Davy Jones' Locker scenes. It was trippy and dream like and I loved the cinemetography. Up is Down. the visuals of his movie are great, especially that of the battle scene where will proposed to elizabeth while fighting(some way to conduct a marriage ceremony)LOL,Lots of fantastic moments, and a bunch of laughs.Question what's better than 1 Jack Sparrow?100 Jack Sparrows lol. All loose ends from previous movies pretty much resolved in a satisfying manner.Let me know what you guys think..
Gwoemul (The Host) 2007,  R)
Gwoemul (The Host)
INTERESTED
The Kingdom 2007,  R)
The Kingdom
Wow,I knew I was going to like this when I saw the trailer I just hod no idea how much.This was a great film with such a convincing and unlikely cast,I loved the fab four of Jason Bateman,Chris Cooper ,Jennifer Garner and of course the fabulous Jamie Foxx.Exceptional movie in my opinion,It was so intense towards the end my stomach stayed in a knot for a half hour,So thats good! See it!! =)
Resident Evil: Extinction 2007,  R)
Angel-A 2005,  R)
Angel-A
INTERESTED
Amazing Grace 2007,  PG)
Amazing Grace
INTERESTED
Because I Said So 2007,  PG-13)
First Snow 2007,  R)
First Snow
INTERESTED
Perfect Stranger 2007,  R)
Perfect Stranger
Excellent movie! Great plot twists and turns,Bruce Willis plays the great Bad guy/Creep-asshole in this one.In your in the mood for a good Mystery/Suspense thriller this should be on your list,let me know what you think. =)
Blood and Chocolate 2007,  PG-13)
Seraphim Falls 2007,  R)
Seraphim Falls
INTERESTED
Catch and Release 2007,  PG-13)
Catch and Release
Very sweet movie,In the beginning I thought I was gonna see another version of P.S. I love you but it was different.Sweet film,all the gooshy stuff is here that the ladies are looking for =)
Spider-Man 3 2007,  PG-13)
Spider-Man 3
Holy James Franco!!! I mean WOW what a great movie,I have to admit I wasn't sure if they could do better.I was WAY wrong! Tobey Maguire delivers again.Outstanding Special effects and great storyline.Take the kiddos and Enjoy!!!You won't be disappointed!Just an F.Y.I. in case you do have little ones it's pretty long.But Very worth it!!
John Q 2002,  PG-13)
John Q
One of the best movies I have ever seen!
The Pursuit of Happyness 2006,  PG-13)
The Pursuit of Happyness
OUTSTANDING!! Will Smith gives a Stellar performance,this movie does NOT disappoint.Most people would not have half the tenacity and preservation that Chris Gardner has.Be ready to cry this is a true story of integrity,humility, and faith and a man with an unshakeable love for his son,who would stop at nothing until he made his dreams come true.5 Stars all the way!!

Comments (8)

Post a comment

Recent Comments

1. thetrickalltheboysknew
    thetrickalltheboysknew posted 6 years ago

love it, I think Pirates was the one I was waiting 4 the most.

2. justinbrom
    justinbrom posted 6 years ago

hi there

3. fatuyatul2406 Oops!

Oops

Our site ran into some problems while handling your request. We've logged it, and we'll check it out soon. Click here to the previous page to try again, or you can also contact us about the problem. Thanks.

uuid:none

Troubleshooting

Support Forums

Ask questions and share answers on the Flixster Help Discussion Forum

Contact Us

Still can't find an answer? Contact us.
    • Server: web42.flixster.com ()
    • JSP: /movie-list/my-most-anticipated-movies-of-2007
    • release: prodglo20140728
    • flixster-git-desc: COMMRELEASE.2014-08-01.10-21-55 f8bb0ef