close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Movies I Watched in 2010

1. xstephnz
  2. Stephanie

(For the first time)

Page Views
Comments
  xstephnz's Rating My Rating
Up 2009,  PG)
Up
So great!!! I couldn't stop laughing and staring at the screen in awe when I watched this. Look out for the "Snipe", its adorable :) I had no idea what Up was about when I saw the adverts, so watching it was a bit of a risk. I only saw it when I did because I kept stumbling across spoilers on the internet and getting really annoyed- I wanted a chance to watch the film for myself.
My Sister's Keeper 2009,  PG-13)
The Lovely Bones 2009,  PG-13)
Baby Mama 2008,  PG-13)
Baby Mama
Cute
Over the Hedge 2006,  PG)
Over the Hedge
Very clever and funny.
Hotel for Dogs 2009,  PG)
Hotel for Dogs
I love this movie so much!
Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who! 2008,  G)
Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who!
I hear its very good. If its from Pixar like I expect it it, I will have to see it!
Flushed Away 2006,  PG)
Footloose 1984,  PG)
Mr. Holland's Opus 1995,  PG)
The Stepford Wives 2004,  PG-13)
The Stepford Wives
Pretty good, I loved the end!
Despicable Me 2010,  PG)
Despicable Me
Wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but there were some really cute scenes with the minions. I need to rewatch it because we got to the cinema late and missed the start
Nim's Island 2008,  PG)
Nim's Island
A good movie I suppose, but its probably more for kids. I doubt I would watch it again.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 2010,  PG-13)
Kit Kittredge: An American Girl 2008,  G)
Dear John 2010,  PG-13)
Alice in Wonderland 2010,  PG)
Alice in Wonderland
I loved the Character of Alice but lost interest in the movie after about ten minutes. The story never appealed to me.
Shrek Forever After 2010,  PG)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2010,  PG)
When in Rome 2010,  PG-13)
The Men Who Stare at Goats 2009,  R)
The Tooth Fairy 2010,  PG)
The Tooth Fairy
Pretty awful.
Seven Pounds 2008,  PG-13)
Seven Pounds
OMG so not what I was expecting!
Ramona and Beezus 2010,  G)
Ramona and Beezus
The movie was okay... some really funny moments, sad moments and happy moments but I don't know if I would watch it again. I felt really sorry for Ramona because I know what its like being the younger sister.
The Last Song 2010,  PG)
The Last Song
AMAZING! I didn't like the first hour that much because Mileys character wasn't very likable but the story was really touching.
Toy Story 3 2010,  G)
Toy Story 3
Shocking!
Letters to Juliet 2010,  PG)
Letters to Juliet
I thought it was a really good movie :) I want to get married in Italy now!
The Bucket List 2007,  PG-13)
What About Bob? 1991,  PG)
Run Fatboy Run 2007,  PG-13)
Run Fatboy Run
The man irritated me to no end (freaken creep and loser) but it had a nice ending, and his son was adorable :)
Peggy Sue Got Married 1986,  PG-13)
Sixteen Candles 1984,  PG)
Breakfast at Tiffany's 1961,  Unrated)
The Back-up Plan 2010,  PG-13)
Wizards of Waverly Place The Movie 2009,  Unrated)
Save the Last Dance 2001,  PG-13)
Save the Last Dance
It was good, but I found several scenes disturbing. I had heard about drive by shootings and violence in schools in certain parts of America with racial issues, but seeing it on the screen made it seem more real. The dancing was beautiful.
Bee Movie 2007,  PG)
Bee Movie
Didn't see the whole thing, but what I did see was brilliant!
Doggy Poo 2003,  G)
Doggy Poo
Umm weird much? Not reccommended.
Planet 51 2009,  PG)
Planet 51
The first time I watched the trailer for this, it looked amazing but the actual movie sucked.
Furry Vengeance 2010,  PG)
Furry Vengeance
Bad. I should have listened to the reviews. Oh well.
Sex and the City 2 2010,  R)
Sex and the City 2
I enjoyed it, but as some people said there wasn't much in way of a storylines for the main characters (their personal crisis's were kind of pathetic) and some of the materialism was really unneccessary, such as being taken in four seperate cars from the Airport- what a waste of petrol!
Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story 2005,  PG)
Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story
Not really my kind of movie, but there wasn't anything wrong with it. There were some cute scenes with Dakota and the horse.
Eat Pray Love 2010,  PG-13)
Eat Pray Love
Couldn't really relate but its always nice seeing more of the world.
The First Wives Club 1996,  PG)
Airplane! 1980,  PG)
Airplane!
Would have been alot better if I had understood the humour. Apparently one of the funniest movies of all time. I enjoyed the part with the ''auto pilot'' mode.
Boy 2010,  Unrated)
Millions 2005,  PG)
Millions
Interesting. I thought some of the costumes in the nativity play were really cute :)
Life as We Know It 2010,  PG-13)
Life as We Know It
The baby was adorable, but I wouldn't watch the movie again.
My Dog Skip 2000,  PG)
My Dog Skip
If I was going to rewatch a dog movie, I would be more likely to get out Marley and Me or Hotel for Dogs. I liked this better than Old Yeller. The boy from Malcom in the Middle was very cute as well, but as far as dog movies go, I think theres better stuff out there.
Princess Ka'iulani 2010,  PG)
Princess Ka'iulani
Really enjoyed this! A bit of history I never knew about before watching.
Pollyanna 2002,  Unrated)
Pollyanna
I think I prefered this to the original movie. The girl playing Pollyanna was such a joy to watch and she made me laugh outloud a few times with her antics.
To Be Fat Like Me 2007,  Unrated)
To Be Fat Like Me
I liked this movie, I really did, but I felt like they could have pushed it so much further and done more with it. I guess thats lifetime for you. It did give thin people some idea of what bigger people deal with. As an obese girl myself I know the struggles that come with being bigger and how other peoples prejudices/beliefs can come out as cruelty when they don't realise how hurtful their remarks are. I know alot of what was shown is true to life because I've seen friends being moo'ed at and people look down at me because I'm bigger. I have never had a shop assistant snatch clothing off me because she thought I would stretch it though, and they would happily point me in the direction of a bigger store to shop in, but would never offer that information volunteerily in an insulting way. This is a movie I would like my friends to consider watching because when I tell them about some of the things that happen to me they think I'm being paranoid and overdramatic, but it really really hurts. Being overweight gives you less confidence and lowers your self esteem and when other people make comments you may turn to food for comfort, become too paranoid to go out, or exercise in public and in effect continue to put on more weight. I think the only way someone can truely understand what it is like to be fat is to put on a fat suit like the girl in the movie did to get an insiders perspective.
Old Yeller 1957,  G)
Old Yeller
This movie answered some questions I was having after seeing an episode of Friends where Phoebe got really upset after watching it, but it didn't really do anything for me. I think what happened to the dog was neccessary, and once he got sick he was no longer the cute, helpful dog he had been before. If it had been my dog I would have done the same thing. I have seen much sadder dog movies though.
Fast Times At Ridgemont High 1982,  R)
Fast Times At Ridgemont High
Sean Penn was really funny in this. Enjoyable movie overall, but I don't think I'd watch it again, or purchase it.
Julie & Julia 2009,  PG-13)
Sgt. Bilko 1996,  PG)
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist 2008,  PG-13)

Comments (0)

Post a comment

Recent Comments