close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

movies i own (so far)

1. officiallyme
  2. adrianne

i've finally decided to make a new list. It's not super long or anything, but what do you expect from someone without a job?! if you think there's a movie i should buy based on the ones i already have go ahead and let me know, yo! (these movies are in no particular order..at all)every now and then a new movie is added.

Page Views
Comments
  officiallyme's Rating My Rating
Little Miss Sunshine 2006,  R)
Little Miss Sunshine
GREAT movie! im not exactly sure what makes it so awesome but it is!
The Perfect Score 2004,  PG-13)
The Perfect Score
good movie, the ending was awesome and unexpected :)
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas 1998,  R)
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
it was strange, colorful, funny, and just plain great!!
The Dark Knight 2008,  PG-13)
The Dark Knight
really cool, the only problem was two-face! he sucked as a bad guy... a lot...
Everything is Illuminated 2005,  PG-13)
Everything is Illuminated
i love it!!!!!!!! this is just a personal thing because i love jonathan safran foer, i love elijah wood, i love eugene hutz and gogol bordello, and i love movies that are visually beautiful in some of the simplest ways. It was made perfectly!
Johnny English 2003,  PG)
Johnny English
one of those movies that you never get tired of...and it was real cute
Josie and the Pussycats 2001,  PG-13)
Josie and the Pussycats
even though it was a flop its a most wached on my list
The Prestige 2006,  PG-13)
Hellboy II: The Golden Army (Hellboy 2) 2008,  PG-13)
Hellboy II: The Golden Army (Hellboy 2)
i liked it! it was kinda simple which a lot of movies now-a-days try to avoid for some reason! it was exactly what i would want in a hellboy sequel....and it wasnt pointless or corny :)
Matchstick Men 2003,  PG-13)
Matchstick Men
I never really cared for nicolas cage but he's cool now, this movie usually wouldnt of gotten 4 stars but i've seen it A LOT of times and i'm not even close to tired of it! and the ending is awesome! nothing is what it seems! oh yes, and kudos to Alison Lohman and Sam Rockwell for making their character's fun and believable
The Fall 2006,  R)
The Fall
very awesome!!! i loved every single part and it was very colorful :D
The Science of Sleep 2006,  R)
The Science of Sleep
i loved this movie!! ilove how it doesnt end the way the main character expects.. or the audience!! super duper awesome... the only prob. is my attention span.. after the 1st time watching it.. i get kinda bored
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind 2004,  R)
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
i loved it!!!!....the only thing is that you have to pay attention to all of it to understand
The Aviator 2004,  PG-13)
The Aviator
leonardo was awesome in this movie,even though he doesnt really fit the picture, his acting was very AMAZING in my book!!!!!!! (the way of the future) ha ha!
Bronson 2009,  R)
Bronson
absolutely brilliant!!! it was all that i hoped! disturbing, funny, violent, strange, visually great and the music was AWESOME! hooray for films like this!
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest 1975,  R)
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
very interesting... the ending was strong and unexpected and the characters really had their own personalities which heped the audience become attached. i iked it! (emphasis on the word "like")
Special 2006,  R)
Special
it was.... ok i guess, i mean... it was a bit boring and the ending didnt help this movie for crap ugh....
And When Did You Last See Your Father? (When Did You Last See Your Father?) 2008,  PG-13)
The Shining 1980,  R)
The Shining
great movie! there were so many favorite parts in this movie that didn't consist of the line "here's johnny!" it was put together pretty well! some parts we're weird, some confusing, and some a bit pointless but yet it all came together in a good way :D
Donnie Darko 2001,  R)
Donnie Darko
deep and amazingly put together.... the tone = amazing and not only was it what i expected but it was even better
American History X 1998,  R)
American History X
very good movie but they kinda told you how the ending was gonna be 5mins. before it happened.....but veeerrryyyy good movie :)
Titanic 1997,  PG-13)
Titanic
NO! This movie was AMAZING! How dare I not change my review for this film! I laughed, I cried, I got all excited! This movie is so well made that even though I knew how it was going to end, I was still on the edge of my seat. Leonardo DiCaprio and kate Winslet's chemistry is just beautiful I can't imagine someone not feeling the emotions intended for this film! I wouldn't of changed a thing about this movie except how long it is... But when you're watching it, you have no sense of time hahaha!
Charlie Bartlett 2007,  R)
Charlie Bartlett
looks cool and a little bit funny
The Machinist 2004,  R)
The Machinist
Very good! Christian Bale's acting was soo convincing and the cinematography was visualy perfect for the plot! the music was briliant and even though i saw a bit of it coming i was still impressed with the ending!
The Jacket 2005,  R)
The Jacket
oh my! very interesting, and i really liked adrien's acting..and keira's!!! ha ha! i just wish certain things didnt remind me soo much of 12 monkeys but who cares, i LOVE 12 monkeys!

Comments (0)

Post a comment

Recent Comments