close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Share this List

Share this link by email, IM, or post it anywhere

Favorite Movies

1. missbb1988
  2. becky

a few of my favorite movies ever in no particular order but the dark knight is my favorite film ever just my opinion

Page Views
Comments
  missbb1988's Rating My Rating
Interview with the Vampire 1994,  R)
Interview with the Vampire
i absolutely loved the film one of my favorite vampire films ever but it didn't get five because you can tell Brad and Tom hated one another they didn't have much onscreen chemistry to me
The Dark Knight 2008,  PG-13)
The Dark Knight
i have watched this movie at least 50 times and i love it more and more each time it is officially my favorite film of all time and heath was always one of my favorite actors and he just owned the joker role RIP
Lawless 2012,  R)
Lawless
i absolutely love this film it kept me hooked right until the end i thought it was brilliant one of my favorite ever films
Monty Python and the Holy Grail 1975,  PG)
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
awesome film hilarious in parts its a shrubbery!!
Angel Heart 1987,  R)
Angel Heart
tense and well written movie mickie rourke is amazing in it and i am officially addicted to the movie
Airplane! 1980,  PG)
Airplane!
you will never find a funnier film as long as you live i love will ferrell but you cant beat this
The Hangover 2009,  R)
The Hangover
i adore this film it was an epic barrel of laughs
This Means War 2012,  PG-13)
This Means War
I didn't expect anything from this film went with my brother to see it as he has a bit of an obsession with Tom Hardy but was very pleasantly surprised i found it very funny and was even more pleasantly surprised when i saw Til Schweiger great cast and good film for what it was Rom-Coms usually i hate them
The Godfather 1972,  R)
Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith 3D 2005,  PG-13)
Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith 3D
i thought this was awesome and darth sidious was perfect
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back 1980,  PG)
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
the reason i fell in love with the star wars saga in the first place what an amazing film
Blazing Saddles 1974,  R)
Blazing Saddles
i almost died of laughter mel brooks takes the piss out of everyone in this movie its funny and awesome
The Devil's Rejects 2005,  R)
The Devil's Rejects
love this movie its sadistic and gory just how i like em and it is one of my favourite endings to a movie ever
Underworld: The Rise of the Lycans 2009,  R)
Underworld: The Rise of the Lycans
i loved this movie thought it was much better than the other two and helped me understand the other two better im actually looking forward to teh fourth one
Old School 2003,  R)
Old School
the best comedy film of all time in my opinion i love it
Anchorman - The Legend Of Ron Burgundy 2004,  PG-13)
Anchorman - The Legend Of Ron Burgundy
one of my favorite comedies of all time will ferrell is hilarious i love the randomness of this movie 'ooooh afternoon delight!'
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse 2010,  PG-13)
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas 1998,  R)
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
i adore this movie and the book one of the best comedy/drug abuse stories ever made
Blade: Trinity 2004,  R)
Blade: Trinity
my favorite one of the blades with an great ending im glad they finsihed on a fantastic note
The Condemned 2007,  R)
The Condemned
a great action packed film i love this movie and all the hardcore violence well done stone cold
Tropic Thunder 2008,  R)
Tropic Thunder
plenty of laughs and an amazing performance by robert downey you cant beat a good parody
Casa de mi padre 2012,  R)
Casa de mi padre
typical will ferrell but i usually despise foreign films cant stand all the subtitles but this one was too funny really enjoyed it
Land of the Lost 2009,  PG-13)
Land of the Lost
will ferrell is just my brand of funny simple as
Step Brothers 2008,  R)
Step Brothers
its exactly how we are all going to end up if we are all out of jobs for much longer 40 still with our parents grasping onto our immaturity to wipe away the pain our countries have bought us but at least they do it a funny way
The Other Guys 2010,  PG-13)
The Other Guys
a fun action packed movie loved these two together
Zombieland 2009,  R)
Zombieland
woody harrelson is brilliant i think hes underrated but this film is top of the class funny and the characters are all loveable in their own way
Shaun of the Dead 2004,  R)
Shaun of the Dead
my favorite zombie comedy had everything enough said
Troy 2004,  R)
Troy
i usually hate these so called epic type of films but this one i really loved it i thought it was full of action and the cast made the film
Fight Club 1999,  R)
Fight Club
i love thlm very well acted and the ending couldnt of been better i didnt expect it one of my favorite films

Comments (0)

Post a comment

Recent Comments