close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Share this List

Share this link by email, IM, or post it anywhere

Favorite Movies

1. fb100000350276280
  2. Brandon

Page Views
Comments
  fb100000350276280's Rating My Rating
WALL-E 2008,  G)
WALL-E
This tops my list of my favorite movies ever made...that says it all
Titanic 1997,  PG-13)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 2011,  PG-13)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2
10 years ago when the first film, sorcerers stone, was released, people were wondering if this franchise would be a success. 10 years later, just like in the wizardry world, everyone knows harry potter and the seven films that were released broke records and every one had excellent reviews. As of this Friday at midnight, the legacy came to a close. As being one of the most anticipated films in history. It broke records for best midnight showing and best opening day. However did this film live it its hype....HELL YES!

First off the story was one of the best in years, at least if you read the books or seen all the other films. one word of advice to people reading this..SEE THE OTHER FILMS BEFORE SEEING THIS MOVIE! YOU WILL LIKE IT A LOT MORE! I was extremely glad that this movie kept to the book more then the previous films. Not only did it keep to the book, but the way it was executed was just perfection. To the break into Gringots, to the final battle at Hogworts, it was all great. Not only did this film had the best final battle of any movie I have ever seen, this movie was also the most emotional. Unlike any film I have ever seen in my life, I shed a tear watching this AND I READ THE BOOK!!

The acting was spot on also. From the tears shed to previously doubted characters becoming heroes, I felt that every person acting in their character just nailed it. From Ralph Phines's bloodcurdling role as Lord Voldemort to Daniel Radcliffe's role as The Boy Who Lived. The acting was stupendous, the best since the 2008 film The Dark Knight.

The visuals were among one of the best things about this movie. A dragon flying over London, a magical barrier burning, to certain people fading into ashes to be carried off in the wind. AMAZING! BEST SINCE AVATAR!

Overall this film is one of the best you will ever see! It leave you in awe, it will make you cry and it make you miss the boy wizard and the wizarding world. If this breaks the record for best opening weekend...wait...best film box office ever, it is well deserved. This is truly one of the best films of all time!
The Shawshank Redemption 1994,  R)
Gladiator 2000,  R)
Marvel's The Avengers 2012,  PG-13)
X-Men: First Class 2011,  PG-13)
The Dark Knight 2008,  PG-13)
The Dark Knight
What is their to be said about this movie? I can say this, without thinking, that this is the best comic book film ever made. This is an action film defined, it has explosions (a lot of them), great fight scenes and even some drama. The one thing that made this movie really stand out to me is the performance of Heath Ledger as The Joker. He is perhaps the best villain I seen in any movie. I would recommended this movie to everyone, young and old, guy or girl, hero or villain.
The Descent 2006,  R)
The Descent
Five words....Scariest Movie I Ever Seen

Comments (0)

Post a comment

Recent Comments