close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Favorite movies

Page Views
Comments
  gastronis's Rating My Rating
A Christmas Story 1983,  PG)
A Christmas Story
This is my most favorite christmas movie of all time i loved the story line and the characters were all awesome.
The Dark Knight Rises 2012,  PG-13)
The Dark Knight Rises
I watched this movie with my friend and it is amazing i like the way bane sounded and looked and how bad he was.
The Dark Knight 2008,  PG-13)
The Dark Knight
I liked how the joker sounded and looked he was awesome and how batman used all his new high tech gadgets.
Wreck-it Ralph 2012,  PG)
Wreck-it Ralph
This is one of my most favorite video game movies and disney movies of all time it is also the most greatest video game movies and disney movies of all time.The movie budget was $165,000,000 and the box office price was $391,914,000.If you go to youtube and type down Doug Walker reviews wreck it Ralph it will show you everything.
Superman vs. The Elite 2012,  PG-13)
Superman vs. The Elite
OMG i loved this movie so much i like all the detail and the animation is intact superman vs the elite get a 5 out of 5.
Batman: Year One 2011,  PG-13)
Batman: Year One
I watched this movie and i thought it was pretty okay nothing wrong with it what so ever.
Gangster Squad 2013,  R)
Gangster Squad
I loved how this movie was intact nothing wrong what so ever nothing fake or artificial all intact i loved how they didn't butcher so much of the storyline and how it was based on a real life story.
Walking With Prehistoric Beasts 2001,  Unrated)
Walking With Prehistoric Beasts
I think this is the final series to the walking with series i liked the way how they showed how mammals came after dinosaurs and the dinosaur extinction.
Allosaurus: A Walking with Dinosaurs 2001,  Unrated)
Allosaurus: A Walking with Dinosaurs
I loved the story of big Al the allosarus and his life out in the wild mot much to say about this movie but very good.
Walking with Dinosaurs 2000,  Unrated)
Walking with Dinosaurs
There was a special to this series called allosaurus walking with dinosaurs but i liked the story line and many types of dinosaurs like torosaurus and the very first meat eating dinosaur ever coelophysis.
Titan A.E. 2000,  PG)
Titan A.E.
I really liked this movie i know most of it inside and out i read the novel to this movie before and it was amazing.There were many titan a.e items like candy bars,action figures,novels,and comic books there were 3 comic books and 3 novels the 2 novels were called Cale's story and Akima's story.
Walking with Monsters: Before the Dinosaurs 2006,  Unrated)
Walking with Monsters: Before the Dinosaurs
I watched this documentary about life before the dinosaurs and it was amazing this movie used animatronics just like walking with dinosaurs and walking with prehistoric beasts.
Mr. Bean's Holiday 2007,  G)
Mr. Bean's Holiday
OMG i really liked the Mr bean animated series and the live action series and now there's a movie i watched the movie and it was amazing.
Robocop 2 1990,  R)
Robocop 2
I really like this movie there's going to be a new robocop movie maybe in 2013 on 2014 i am not sure.
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns: Part Two 2013,  PG-13)
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns: Part Two
Warning Spoilers:I liked everything about part 1 and part 2 but the flaw in part 2 makes me rate this movie 5 and a half stars the reason why is because in one scene batman has a heart attack and in another scene he's alive like Mike Matei said in www.cinemassacre.com that this movie doesn't do a very good job in showing how batman survived the heart attack but the comic does.
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1 2012,  PG-13)
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1
I really liked all the high tech gadgets batman used like his tank and his sound gun but that was in part 2 robin was awesome as well the story line was intact the characters acted like in the comic book and the animation is well done.By the way people who haven't seen my profile can do now and even maybe make friends with me.
RoboCop 2014,  PG-13)
RoboCop
I really liked this movie the robotics sounded realistic and the story line was amazing i liked the way N209 was walking and shooting at robocop i know robocop used to be a human cop named Alex J. Murphy i haven't seen all of the animated series yet but i bet it's pretty good.
Sea Monsters: A Prehistoric Adventure 2007,  G)
Sea Monsters: A Prehistoric Adventure
This movie is a walking with dinosaurs trilogy i watched all of walking with monster,walking with dinosaurs and walking with prehistoric beasts there was a live play at rogers arena about walking with dinosaurs.I think this movie might have used animatronics for prehistoric animals.
Crayola Presents the Ugly Duckling 1997,  Unrated)
Crayola Presents the Ugly Duckling
This is one of my most favorite movies i used to watch as a child it's still my most favorite movie of all time my favorite character is Augustus my second favorite Scruffy and my third favorite Gerard.And also very very colorful.
Beavis and Butt-Head Do America 1996,  PG-13)
Beavis and Butt-Head Do America
An amazing movie very funny and well thought off nice story line as well.
Ra. One 2011,  Unrated)
Ra. One
Very little indian language spoken in this movie but still an okay video game movie no wear near as good as the other video game movie wreck it Ralph but still okay.
Slumdog Millionaire 2008,  R)
Slumdog Millionaire
Amazing just amazing perfect storyline perfect characters and amazing camera detail.
Nanny McPhee 2006,  PG)
Nanny McPhee
An amazing movie number one in my book nothing wrong with it what so ever completely fun to watch and well thought of.
Spider-Man 2002,  PG-13)
Spider-Man
I loved spider man but not as much as batman i loved this spider man series the most all 3 movies of the whole series.
Spider-Man 2 2004,  PG-13)
Spider-Man 2
I said in my first spider man movie review that i like this series which i do it really means a lot to me the storyline and flashbacks were amazing 5 out of 5 stars.
Spider-Man 3 2007,  PG-13)
Spider-Man 3
I liked this spider man series it was amazing and well thought of i liked the flashbacks from the first and second movie in this movie.Amazing just amazing.
City Slickers 1991,  PG-13)
City Slickers
Really cool and amazing movie like it it was just amazing.Amazing storyline Amazing characters and back draw.
Ponyo 2009,  G)
Ponyo
Cute movie also very colorful and an amazing storyline and characters.
The Terminator 1984,  R)
The Terminator
One of the best and well know sci-fi movies ever.
Terminator 2: Judgment Day 1991,  R)
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
I watched this movie more than any other terminator movie and it is amazing.
Terminator 3 - Rise of the Machines 2003,  R)
Terminator 3 - Rise of the Machines
Awesome movie noting wrong at all everything intact and in place.
Terminator Salvation 2009,  PG-13)
Terminator Salvation
Not as good as the other terminator movies but still tells a lot.
The Jetsons 1990,  G)
The Jetsons
Amazing movie storyline is amazing and intact characters two nothing wrong with it what so ever all fine and okay 5 out of 5.
The Princess Bride 1987,  PG)
The Princess Bride
I loved this movie as a kid i also love it today i watched this movie at my high school and it was amazing perfect storyline and the characters were perfect 5 out of 5 stars.This is also one of my very most favorite movies of all time.
Robot & Frank 2012,  PG-13)
Robot & Frank
A very cute movie and sad and funny i loved the storyline and characters this is also one of my most favorite movies of all time.
Judge Dredd 1995,  R)
Judge Dredd
A pretty okay movie good characters and nice animation in the movie 5 and a half stars.
Monsters vs. Aliens 2009,  PG)
Monsters vs. Aliens
I loved this movie it was amazing i also loved the halloween short monsters vs aliens mutant pumpkins from outer space.
Dr Seuss' The Lorax 2012,  PG)
Dr Seuss' The Lorax
An amazing movie loved it nothing worng what so ever not icepted not poor all clean and excellent i loved the loraz and dr seuss books when i was little i still read them today.
Sin City 2005,  R)
Sin City
Amazing comic like detail and amazing comic storyline i watched thisa movie with my mom and dad.
Wanted 2008,  R)
Wanted
An amazing movie i loved it a lot like the storyline and the characters this is also one of my most favorite movies of all time.
Nim's Island 2008,  PG)
Nim's Island
I loved this movie a lot one of my most favorite movie of all time as well.
Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo 2007,  Unrated)
Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo
Did you know that all the characters from the anime teen titans tv series all returned to do the voice of the characters in this movie i also loved the anime tv series 5 out of 5 stars nothing wrong what so ever.
Fantastic Mr. Fox 2009,  PG)
Fantastic Mr. Fox
OMG loved this movie so much one of my most favorite movie of all time i loved the characters and the awesome storyline 5 out of 5 stars truly amazing.
Spawn 1997,  PG-13)
Spawn
I am so happy for this movie amazing quality and amazing flame reflects.
Men in Black III 2012,  PG-13)
Men in Black III
Men in black was an amazing movie i like many scenes in it and it was funny and amazing master piece.
Sister Act 1992,  PG)
Sister Act
Whoopi Goldberg is one of my most favorite actors i liked this movie a lot it has a good storyline and some funny scenes in it.
Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit 1993,  PG)
Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit
This movie was just as great as the first one more funny scenes more character dialogue and a better storyline.

Comments (0)

Post a comment

Recent Comments