Page Views
Comments
  fb100000665052868's Rating My Rating
Cinderella 1950,  G)
Cinderella
Fantastic, superb,
Its amazing the movie stays so fresh every time you watch it
And I've watched it enough to know it word for word
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 1937,  G)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
This movie has everything a movie should.
It is un-comparable. This is the greatest Animated movie of all time, perhaps even more, its also my favorite Disney movie.
The Disney movies after words, even the lion king and beauty and the beast, can't hold a candle to this
The Most Successful Animated movie too, its not about if Snow White can keep up with today's films, its whereas today's films can keep up with snow white.
Pinocchio 1940,  G)
Pinocchio
I love the Quirky story and unbelievable quality and detail of the Animation. It makes you want to become a better person, that 100% isn't lying.
Dumbo 1941,  G)
Dumbo
In today's excessive amount bullying
with the Amanda Todd's and the Jamie Rodemeyer's
This movie is a closure for those being bullied, its one of the greatest movie that helps your self esteem, everybody should watch this movie.
Fantasia 1940,  G)
Fantasia
They've done some things in this movie that will spellbound you to a point when you realize that the animation of today is kind of trashy.
Fantasia 2000 2000,  G)
Fantasia 2000
What amazes me the most this is a Disney Sequal that you can watch without gagging. Not as creative as the original though
Bambi 1942,  G)
Bambi
It may have the reputation of being too sad or cute, but this is really the Lion King without the low brow comedy. In fact, I think its better than the Lion King for that very reason
Alice in Wonderland 1951,  G)
Alice in Wonderland
A. I think some people are too hard on this movie in terms of an adaptation.
B. This is Mary Blair's Best Work
C. this may be a controversial statement to some but I'm going to say it: This movie is Perfect.
Peter Pan 1953,  G)
Peter Pan
Perhaps the most magical Disney movie of all time. It may not have hidden context like Alice in Wonderland or Lady and the Tramp, but it is AMAZINGLY written and you gotta admit, its a beautiful movie that is easily watched again, and again, and again. From the Characters to the Score, its pure enchantment.
Lady and the Tramp 1955,  G)
Lady and the Tramp
I <3 this movie! The Greatest love story ever told. and to top it off
PUPPIES!!!!!!
Sleeping Beauty 1959,  G)
Sleeping Beauty
It's Disney's Ultimate Fairy tale. Not only does it have THE GREATEST DISNEY VILLAIN TO END ALL DISNEY VILLAINS. It ditches convention of the usual fairy tale set up, but still being a fairy tale. That animation is the best in the world, and what a way to deliver it! The Heck with Pixar!
The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad 1949,  G)
The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
The Mr. Toad segment is quirky and entertaining, if only it were longer it could have been really good! Ichabod is pretty good but not very compelling (Ichabod's a dick the whole movie).
It pretty good, but together it's kind of awkward.
Song of the South 1946,  G)
Song of the South
The Cartoon segments are charming, and it is impossible to hate James Baskett's performance.
This movie is banned from the US, and by looking at the main story, it's apparently gives off the stereotype that Black People are boring. XD
But seriously kidding aside the live action segments are as exciting as Tar.
101 Dalmatians 1961,  G)
101 Dalmatians
The Nonstop Thriller that would fail miserably if the villain was just a little bit less incredible.
Mary Poppins 1964,  G)
Mary Poppins
Very Long
but its so amazing there is only one word to describe it: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
The Jungle Book 1967,  PG)
The Jungle Book
the insane/awesome songs still stuck in my head
The Last movie Walt Disney ever made
and he finished it strong
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh 1977,  G)
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
You Know when you re watch something you enjoyed when you were really little your usual reaction is "what the hell was I watching"
This is the exception.

Comments (0)

Post a comment

Recent Comments