Best movies 1992

1. rojastortu
  2. Luis Diego

In order the best films I saw from 1992!

Page Views
Comments
  rojastortu's Rating My Rating
Léolo 1993,  PG)
Léolo
Amazing.
Baraka 1993,  Unrated)
Baraka
A close look to the glory, flaws, faiths, and livestyles of humanity.
Dead Alive (Braindead) 1992,  R)
Dead Alive (Braindead)
A landmark in gore and the horror-comedy genre.
Reservoir Dogs 1992,  R)
Reservoir Dogs
A very good way to start for Quentin Tarantino! This movie seems very immature comparing it to his 2-years-later-masterpiece Pulp Fiction. A very good writting and characters, but still a long way to hike towards the perfection of Pulp.

Directing: 4
Acting: 4.5
Story: 4
Originality: 4.5
Visual elements : 3.5
Impact: 4
Enjoyment: 4.5
Aladdin 1992,  G)
Aladdin
One of my favorite childhood movies, a great success in animation with some of the greatest songs out there, specially "A Whole New World": the instant love classic. Aladdin manages to create a simple and famous story into a complex movie, with so many characters to love (and hate). One of the most magical films by Disney, to me it kind of descends the quality after Disney's masterpiece Beauty and the Beast, but still this is a great movie! And also, Robin William's performance as the Genie makes it even better, one of the most entertaining voice-works for any animated movie, funny and clever, Robin Williams surprises even "dressed" as an animated character. This movie is a timeless classic, recommended to every children, I hope this movies will not die to show them to my kids, Disney's return changed my life and the one of thousands of people, specially those who were children in the 90's!
Unforgiven 1992,  R)
Scent of a Woman 1992,  R)
FernGully - The Last Rainforest 1992,  G)
Lat sau san taam (Hard-Boiled) 1992,  R)
Howards End 1992,  PG)
The Crying Game 1992,  R)
Malcolm X 1992,  PG-13)
A Few Good Men 1992,  R)
Chaplin 1992,  PG-13)
Passion Fish 1992,  R)

Comments (0)

Post a comment

Recent Comments