close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

2013: The best films of the year

1. SparklerAsh
  2. Ashley

!!??!!

Page Views
Comments
  SparklerAsh's Rating My Rating
Her 2013,  R)
Her
I feel in love right along with Joaquin Phoenix. This is a film that will appeal to anyone with a soul. The way Jonze tells a story about the horrifying disconnect of where we are and where we are headed in a film with such compassion and hope speaks volumes of his infinite talent. Best movie of 2013 hands down.
Inside Llewyn Davis 2013,  R)
Inside Llewyn Davis
Is it too early to declare this the best Coen Brother's film. Well it is, and easily my favorite.
The Wolf of Wall Street 2013,  R)
The Wolf of Wall Street
Has there been a faster 3 hours this year? Nope. How about a better 3 hours? Probably not.
Pacific Rim 2013,  PG-13)
Dallas Buyers Club 2013,  R)
Dallas Buyers Club
McConaughey and Leto give collectively the best performances I've seen this year. The film itself is also a real treat. Yeah it can be a little sentimental at times, but director Vallee earns it with a film that is equally honest and raw. The best kind of tear-jerker... one that actually deserves the water works.
The Bling Ring 2013,  R)
Spring Breakers 2013,  R)
Man of Steel 2013,  PG-13)
Trance 2013,  R)
Rush 2013,  R)
The East 2013,  PG-13)
Stoker 2013,  R)
Gravity 2013,  PG-13)
Despicable Me 2 2013,  PG)

Comments (0)

Post a comment

Recent Comments