close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

1. worleyjamers
  2. Jameson

All the films I have seen from 2010.

Page Views
Comments
  worleyjamers's Rating My Rating
The Social Network 2010,  PG-13)
The Social Network
Wow!! This film is absolutely perfect! There are so few words to describe the brilliance of this film. The Social Network is a film that defines a generation; it is so real, smart, fresh....truly a product of it's time!

I was so hesitant as to whether or not the hype about this film was real. I mean, Jesse Eisenberg, Justin Timberlake, and Brenda Song in an Academy Award caliber film....? I simply did not see it. As more Oscar buzz and Best Picture awards began to pile up, I almost did not want to see it. I hoped that I wouldn't like it. I gave this film a shot.... I LOVED IT!

I have to mention the script. Basically, there is no way to describe the perfection of Aaron Sorkin's writing. So modern, real, powerful, fresh, smart.....it truly is an outstanding script with each line and phrase packing such a touching feel to it. I also love the way it shows of the culture and society's impact on our language. It's a great depiction of the times we live in. It is no surprise that it has nearly swept this category at award shows. It soon will receive an Oscar for Best Adapted Screenplay. Simply phenomenal screenplay!

The cinematography is stunning also. The scenery, setting, locations. Perfect. I also love that Fincher included the usual darkness that seems to dominate his fi Oops!

Oops

Our site ran into some problems while handling your request. We've logged it, and we'll check it out soon. Click here to the previous page to try again, or you can also contact us about the problem. Thanks.

uuid:none

Troubleshooting

Support Forums

Ask questions and share answers on the Flixster Help Discussion Forum

Contact Us

Still can't find an answer? Contact us.
  • Server: web42.flixster.com ()
  • JSP: /movie-list/2010-254
  • release: glo20140922
  • flixster-git-desc: COMMRELEASE.2014-09-22.14-17-43 5bc41b7