close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

***2008 Wish List***

1. SexiVixxEN
  2. .:SexiVixxEN

Movies I want to see in 2008

Page Views
Comments
  SexiVixxEN's Rating My Rating
WALL-E 2008,  G)
Iron Man 2008,  PG-13)
Iron Man
NOT INTERESTED
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale 2006,  PG-13)
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale
Interested
Snow Angels 2007,  R)
The Air I Breathe 2008,  R)
The Air I Breathe
INTERESTED
Fanboys 2008,  PG-13)
Fanboys
Loved it,to the point of uber geekiness.Any Star wars fan will love this film,the hardcore ones will find themselves owning it for sure.Lots of laughs and a ton of great cameos,check it out. =)
Invisible Waves 2007,  Unrated)
Invisible Waves
NOT INTERESTED
Kiss the Bride 2002,  R)
Strange Wilderness 2008,  R)
Strange Wilderness
Yeah another one of those stupid silly movies just to pass the time.If you liked Knocked up and Superbad this is up your alley.Had a few pretty good laughs other than that kind of a dud.=)
Coraline ,  PG)
All the Boys Love Mandy Lane 2013,  R)
All the Boys Love Mandy Lane
The way this movie had been advertised and built up I really expected so much more.It's very average and leaves you puzzled.Check it out if you wish =)
Vantage Point 2008,  PG-13)
Vantage Point
Very cool flick,Highly recommended.Fast paced,very intens ,twists and turns everywhere.Love the cast Matthew Fox,the amazing Forrest Whittaker,Dennis Quaid as The President's special secret service right hand man.Really good,Don't even blink you might miss something.=)
Heathers 1988,  R)
Fast & Furious 2009,  PG-13)
Fast & Furious
Really good,Fast and shiny cars,action packed and a sad goodbye to one of or fav characters of this movie series.See it!!
The Rocker 2008,  PG-13)
The Rocker
Interested
Death Race 2008,  R)
Death Race
NOT INTERESTED
He's Just Not That Into You 2009,  PG-13)
He's Just Not That Into You
Cute movie ,Great cast and boy the real in your face stuff you so badly wanna know about the opposite sex but not really.Great Chick flick all around,Ladies don't miss this Single,married or something in the middle there is something here for all of us.=)
My Best Friend's Girl 2008,  R)
My Best Friend's Girl
pretty funny,I still love Dane.Jason Biggs, Kate Hudson round out this funny little comedy .Think of Hitch with Will Smith with reversed intentions lol.Actually Dane plays a total ass on this movie.Pretty funny but probably should wait for dvd with this one =)
Wanted 2008,  R)
Hancock 2008,  PG-13)
Hancock
NOT INTERESTED
Assassination of a High School President 2008,  R)
Assassination of a High School President
INTERESTED
Transporter 3 2008,  PG-13)
Transporter 3
Pretty good,Better than the last one yet not better than the first lol.Jason had some great action& fight scenes in here as always .Its entertaining.Check it out.=)
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (Ice Age 3) 2009,  PG)
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (Ice Age 3)
Awwww,So cute.The Ice Age movies never disappoint.This had all the comedy,adventure and great laughs you expect from our favorite characters ,Plus a few new ones.Take the kiddos,Great ,great summer film,perfect for the whole family.Check it out!! =)
Australia 2008,  PG-13)
Australia
Interested
Oops!

Oops

Our site ran into some problems while handling your request. We've logged it, and we'll check it out soon. Click here to the previous page to try again, or you can also contact us about the problem. Thanks.

uuid:none

Troubleshooting

Support Forums

Ask questions and share answers on the Flixster Help Discussion Forum

Contact Us

Still can't find an answer? Contact us.
  • Server: web41.flixster.com ()
  • JSP: /movie-list/2008-wish-list
  • release: glo20140915
  • flixster-git-desc: COMMRELEASE.2014-09-15.13-02-02 cf2ab27