Your Reviews (Showing 1 - 0 of 0 comments)

  • buunysmith
    posted by buunysmith

    There are these candle holders that cast shadows, what are they called?

    They are like a cylinder around the burning candle and when bright they cast a pattern on the wall. I also see animated candle holders that have a small turbine powered by the hot, rising air of the candle and it makes things go round, like for instance Angels. What are these things called and where do I get them?
    posted 2 years ago