Sci-Fi Forum (Showing 1 - 4 of 4 comments)

• endofthemovie1

New sci fi comic from Radical Publishing

Wesley Snipes (of Blade) actually has a comic book these days via Radical Publishing. It's called After Dark, they're putting out a new issue of it soon. See here, there's a preview: http://www.radicalpublishing.com/titles/comics/after-dark

And I'll repost the site's synopsis:

An amoral drifter guides a gang of damaged souls into the dark places of the ruined planet, and the even darker places of their own pasts. They journey this post-apocalyptic terrain in search of a woman who may be the key to saving the world. The real question still looms if the people who still inhabit this world are even worth saving.

After Dark is a story of hidden demons and unleashed devils set in a future that could very well be ours....
    posted 3 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

This seems interesting. I thought Wesley snipes did great in blade especially in the first two.
    posted 3 years ago
  • endofthemovie1

I thought so, too.
    posted 3 years ago
  • civilzen
    posted by civilzen

Yeah, he's a creative dude given a bum rap, as that, taxes were never ratified in congress.

But this story; so far sounds like "I am Legend" with a splash of "Book of Eli".
    posted 3 years ago
  • endofthemovie1

That's probably apt, but I think it's still quite original; it stands on its own feet.
    posted 3 years ago