TV (Showing 1 - 14 of 14 comments)

• fapjack
    posted by fapjack

The Walking Dead

Trailer: The Walking Dead (2010) The Walking Dead is an upcoming American television series created for television by Frank Darabont and based upon the comic book series of the same name created by Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore. It will premiere on the AMC network on October 31, 2010 with a 90-minute premiere episode, during the network's "Fearfest." The Walking Dead tells the story of the aftermath of a zombie apocalypse and follows a small group of survivors traveling across the United States in search of a new home away from the hordes of zombies. The group is led by Rick Grimes, who was a police officer in the old world. As their situation grows more and more grim, the group's desperation to survive pushes them to do almost anything to stay alive.
    posted 3 years ago
  • fapjack
    posted by fapjack

Trailer: The Walking Dead (2010)
    posted 3 years ago
  • TheBlackKnight

Have just seen the first 20 minutes so far but it reminds me a lot of 28 Days Later and The Stand.
    posted 3 years ago
  • TheBlackKnight

‎"I'm sorry this happened to you" *sob* ... *BANG!!!*

--The Walking Dead S01E01
    posted 3 years ago
  • TheBlackKnight

Why aren't dogs and flies and other animals eating the slow walking zombies alive when they aren't even smart enough to run away?
    posted 3 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

This tv programme looks really good.
    posted 3 years ago
  • TheBlackKnight

Episode 4 teaser:
    posted 3 years ago
  • TheBlackKnight

Did anyone think to pick up the .30 caliber machine guns with the full boxes of ammo that were just sitting at the checkpoint by the tanks? Those might come in handy for defending a static position like the nursing home. Seems like if those vatos were cruising the city scavenging they would have picked them up, I mean we saw the machine guns in the first episode, and it's only one day later that they go back into the city (or 2 max I forget).
    posted 3 years ago
  • TheBlackKnight

Flixster - Share Movies
    Spoiler: Wrong sister died :/
    posted 3 years ago
  • TheBlackKnight

http://www.clicker.com/gallery/best-tv-show-drama-2010/

Vote for The Walking Dead as best TV drama of 2010 ;)
    posted 3 years ago
  • civilzen
    posted by civilzen

Great series. Ground breaking in that it doesn't pull any punches and delves into the actual survival aspect unlike any other.
    posted 3 years ago
  • TheBlackKnight

Wow, been reading the comics up until issue 79... #80 is released on January 5th and I have no idea how long it takes the scans to come out o_O
    posted 3 years ago
  • CosmicEd
    posted by CosmicEd

I caught a FEW EP'S and found it really good. I'm looking forward to the reruns.
    posted 3 years ago
  • civilzen
    posted by civilzen

FIY New season in just a few hours
    posted 2 years ago
  • laura004
    posted by laura004

This is another amazing show love to watch it..
    posted 2 years ago