The Flixster Experts Lounge (Showing 1 - 7 of 7 comments)

• RobGordon
    posted by RobGordon (Moderator)

Experts, Don't Be Shy :)

Hey Experts (and people interested in being one),

I'll be kicking around in the forum moreso then in the past now so feel free to utilize this Expert forum for bouncing ideas off each other, asking questions, making suggestions, and whatever else you may need!

For those that don't know what I'm talking about, here is the Expert F.A.Q. it will get you up to speed on the program and how you can be in charge of your favorite pages on Flixster.com.

http://www.flixster.com/wiki/flixster-experts-help-faq

Till then,

Rob Gordon
    Community Liaison
    Flixster.com
    posted 4 years ago
  • daisy184
    posted by daisy184 (Moderator)

hey rob. nice to see you here x
    posted 4 years ago
  • RobGordon

I'm glad to be here.

...seems like we need more people in this forum :P

Experts, show yourselves :)

r
    posted 4 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

Hi Rob its nice to see you here.Eventhough I don't come online much now and didn't do any work on the wiki page during the contest which is a shame. I'm still going to try and reach my target which is to do some work on the wiki by the end of the year which is worth reading if its just typing 100 words.I have learnt now its best for me to do a little bit of work that is brilliant and worth reading than typing loads of paragraphs that isn't very well presented.
    I'm going to fill in all my pages in the future and hope to get stronger as an expert in the future which means to be a better one.
    posted 4 years ago
  • RobGordon

Great tools and tips there AJA74! Those are awesome.

Sportboy - Maybe a good strategy would be to do what's necessary to maintain good standing as an Expert first ( that is if you haven't established that yet - I haven't looked over your pages in a bit and I can't recall at the moment) since maintaining a good standing is rather easily done. Then whenever you have time to update your pages you will take care of that.

Sounds like a strategy that makes sense to me.

As always, let me know if you need help.

Rob
    posted 4 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

Thanks Rob as I have been busy lately with school,badminton,squash,youth club and films I haven't had much time to come on so the most recent actors I became a expert on I haven't filled in the pages.
    I did complete almost all on Drake bell,James MCAvoy,Viggo mortenssen and most of Morgan Freeman.I haven't done alot of work on Roger moore or Eddie Murphy.
    Things that I have missed out on four of the actors are things I can't find but I am going to try and watch more films with them in so I can be a stronger expert on those actors in the future.
    I will try and have more knowledge on those actors by watching films so I can do better in the contests in the future too.
    posted 4 years ago
  • RobGordon

Sounds like a lot going on!

No pressure. Hey, just have fun with it! Get to it whenever you can. Don't miss out on life on account of a web page (that goes for all of em). You got plenty of time to work in all the things you want to do.

Only problem. I have no idea what squash is as a sport!

rob
    posted 4 years ago
  • RobGordon

Hey Traci,

Will send you a PM now.

R
    posted 3 years ago