The Golden Era of Hollywood (Showing 1 - 2 of 2 comments)

• K666XXL
    posted by K666XXL

To SweetyTerror:

ou may not know me, but I know about you. I've gotten a few complaints for your behavior from friends of mine. I'm not a mod, but I am only going to say this once.

Its anyones right to decide who talk to or what to do here on this site, within the rules. Just because they are on your friend's list doesn't mean they have to talk to you or acknowledge your presence. Get used to it. And you don't stalk them and harass them either, with messages like this
    posted 4 years ago
  • K666XXL
    posted by K666XXL

Its anyones right to decide who talk to or what to do here on this site, within the rules. Just because they are on your friend's list doesn't mean they have to talk to you or acknowledge your presence. Get used to it. And you don't stalk them and harass them either, with messages like this So, why the fuck did you request me, and so many other people?... Cause it's totally unrespectuous not to answer to people, taking time to write to you. Cool for ya if you are very happy. It's not the case of everyone, and anyways, it doesn't change anything to the fact the minimum of respect asks to answer to people....'m just sad of this turn in our relation. I just hope you aren't 1 of the assholes blocking people for nothing, and that from now on, you'll be more human with me than just a sharing box. You are a wanker. This is the internet, not a phone, you can't expect people to reply in an instant. And by the way, Arianeta - she doesn't speak English. She is currently taking English classes - she messages, writes reviews and communicates with an English dictionary in her hand. If you weren't such a dumbass, you would have got to know that instead of getting a hard on.
    posted 4 years ago
  • K666XXL
    posted by K666XXL

And you got her reply. Hello my friend I want to make clear that I'm here to review movies and recommend some of them to my flixter friends...... When I have time I answer to my messages too.... I'm not here to write long messages and have personal contacts because that is impossible. I have personal life and I?m very happy?? Here I?m only for the movies?? If you want to ask me something about them then ok. I will answer you but in my time not yours?? Thank you Arianeta I suggest you don't contact her again. If you want to take this further, you can find me in the Random Forum.
    posted 4 years ago