Sports (Showing 1 - 17 of 17 comments)

• sawfercom
    posted by sawfercom

The Worst Football Player in the World

We do not doubt the fact that winning a prestigious award such as the " FIFA Player of the year " is a clear indicator about the best performance in the world football... nonetheless, taking a look at the other extreme of the chain, meaning that a search for the "worst football player in the world" would also indicate the major failure in world soccer which I believe, belongs to Cristiano ronaldo.
    posted 4 years ago
  • PedigreeChum
    posted by PedigreeChum

Cristiano Ronaldo, is far from the worst. In fact last year he was second best, and so far this year he has been the best so yeah.
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

Last year he wasn't the second best, he won the golden ball.
    Out of this, he's clearly a genius of the soccer, so, dude, how the Hell can you put him in this thread you created???
    O_O
    posted 4 years ago
  • PedigreeChum
    posted by PedigreeChum

No by last year I mean last season. As in the 08-09 season where Messi was the best. And I know, hate the person not the player, everyone knows Ronaldo is a bit of a dick sometimes but he is a pleasure to watch and is already a legend of the game.
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

Sure!
    I find him not only well, but kind.
    Like Beckham or Ronaldo, he's a face showing a nice person, with a deep good personality.
    posted 4 years ago
  • PedigreeChum
    posted by PedigreeChum

This thread is pointless. Whoever created this and said Cristiano Ronaldo is clearly stupid and knows nothing about Football.

C Ronaldo = Best player in the world rather than worst.
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

Lol
    Sure!

Although you gave me bad wishes just before in the other thread, you succeed to make me smile here...
    posted 4 years ago
  • PedigreeChum
    posted by PedigreeChum

Haha yeah pretty much. I'm sick of people saying bad stuff about Ronaldo, Hes a legend and the most exciting player in the world to watch.
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

I agree... with Ronaldo and Beckham for me. And some Swiss for sure, like Alexander Frei, that you surely know, as he played for Lyon last years, when they were winning every year the French League.
    And Frei has even been the player scoring the most goal of the season in this championship, which's great considering some huge players play in France.
    Ronaldo was the only 1 I really liked (apart the Swiss team of course) before to hear about Beckham... and then Christiano.
    Never liked Zidane... partially cause he's french maybe, but not really, cause I really liked their goalkeeper, fabien Barthez.
    He's so nice anf funny, and a good goal.
    Never liked Zidane, and even way less since what he did to Materazzi in the finale of 2006.
    posted 4 years ago
  • PedigreeChum
    posted by PedigreeChum

Yeah, Beckham used to be quite a talent, but now even though hes still a good player hes no longer brilliant, not that its his fault it happens to everyone when they get older.

Zidane was scintillating, brilliant, he was one of the best EVER!

And I found that 'incident' with the headbutt really funny, one of the highlights of that world cup to be honest :P

I like obviously C Ronaldo, Messi, Rooney, Drogba, Kaka, Ibrahimovich, Xavi, Iniesta, Pato, Smeltz haha, I used to like watching Lyons Juninho who scored some superb free kicks, Henry, Ronaldinho(though hes gotten alot less exciting), Mutu.

Some youth players I like are Macheda, Gael Kakuta, Oberton and a few others who are exciting prospects.
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

Yeah, sure for Beckham!

I never said Zidane hadn't talent. Hard to deny he had. But I said some reasons making me not like him. I know him very better than you, cause he's french, and I watch french TV all day long, and so, saw him tens and tens times in shows, and know a lot about his life, choices, character, personnality...
    He was a great player, but the 3 we named before are better fpr me, and some others too, and I know a lot of huge football fans thinking the same.
    I don't find a physical aggression funny myself; never, no matter the reasons.
    It's an awful example for millions of kids fans of him. You can't imagine how much most of the sports teachers in France complained against him for this act, although they of course were great fans of him, cause they say:
    "How can you explain to the kids we train not to use violence, when they see someone treated like a living god hiting another player in the world cup??"

I know most of the names you post, but some not, as I'm not the biggest fan of soccer as I told you.
    But I wanted to put Rooney weeks ago in the best player thread, but couldn't remember his name. I thought to WIlkinson, but realized after that Johnny Wilkinson is another young english star, but of rugby.
    Drogba is cool too.
    The pb with Kaka, is that in french, written CaCa (so, pronounced exactly the same), it means "poo". So, we can't talk about him very seriously.
    Lol
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

And as you said you watched Lyon, you must so know Alexander Frei.
    But in fact, maybe not really, considering your so young age.
    Cause he left the team in 2005-6 I think, after a lot of years there.
    And he was (as I said) the best goal scorer of the French championship, for the season 2005 I think; or 2004 or maybe 6.
    Considering so many great bresilian, african or european were in this championship those years, it proves he's a great player.
    posted 4 years ago
  • PedigreeChum
    posted by PedigreeChum

Nah I dont know Alexander Frei sorry but just looked him up and damn he scored alot for the swiss team.
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

Yeah, clear!
    I don't remember how much, but yes, 1 of the best ever for our team.
    And once again, he scored a lot also for Lyon, as he has the record of goals for the season 2004-5 or around.
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

Yeah, clear!
    I don't remember how much, but yes, 1 of the best ever for our team.
    And once again, he scored a lot also for Lyon, as he has the record of goals for the season 2004-5 or around, of the french League's championship.
    posted 4 years ago
  • PedigreeChum
    posted by PedigreeChum

Dude, I don't think he played for Lyon.
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

As my answer has its place in the best footballer thread and not here, I put it there.
    posted 4 years ago
  • PedigreeChum
    posted by PedigreeChum

Bebe...
    posted 21 months ago