close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Books (Showing 1 - 7 of 7 comments)

• PedigreeChum
    posted by PedigreeChum

The Inheritance cycle

Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr by Christopher Paolini.
    Pretty decent.
    posted 4 years ago
  • kennybelievesinyou

Awesome Series, but the movie adaptation was terrible.
    posted 4 years ago
  • PedigreeChum
    posted by PedigreeChum

Tottally agree! The movie was the worst thing i've ever seen.

Brisingr is the best of the three so far in my opinion.
    posted 4 years ago
  • kennybelievesinyou

Yeah there is supposed to be one more novel, but there is no news on when it will be released.
    posted 4 years ago
  • kennybelievesinyou

It definitely sucks to wait for sequels. I havent read Brisingr yet. I really want to, I have just been putting it off. I dont know why, because I loved the other two, and would probably enjoy this one just as much.
    posted 4 years ago
  • SPNkitkat
    posted by SPNkitkat

Books were amazing, one of my favourite series, movie was terrible -they changed way too much and left out everything! xP
    I barely even remember Brisingr anymore, I read the entire thing over 4 days when it came out & haven't since! lolz maybe i should read em all again :P
    posted 4 years ago
  • PedigreeChum
    posted by PedigreeChum

Last book was aweful. As in I'd rather shoot myself in the foot than read it again.
    posted 2 years ago
  • katixa
    posted by katixa

Movie was not that good... Anyway i just hope someone has the guts to give it a go again sometime as long as they know what they're doing. As for the books i enjoyed all of them, to be honest. I cannot say that i didn't like the ending.... It's suitable, sad, yet it seems to work in a way. I would have expected a little bit more of some characters, but Paolini did a good job regardless.
    posted 23 months ago