close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Music (Showing 1 - 25 of 26 comments)

• ninjacobra
    posted by ninjacobra

Music Hurt and Heal Archieves

So I thought about that...

Music Artists 1: The Doors (10)
    Music Artists 2: Red Hot Chili Peppers (12)
    Music Artists 3: The Beatles (38)
    Music Artists 4: Rammstein (6)
    Music Artists 5:
    Hip-Hop Artists 1: Snoop Dogg (21)
    Hip-Hop Artists 2: Cypress Hill (10)
    Red Hot Chili Peppers:
    The Beatles: Yesterday (30)
    Michael Jackson:
    Lady Gaga:
    Justin Bieber:
    R&B: Alicia Keys (21)
    Alternative:
    posted 4 years ago
  • ninjacobra
    posted by ninjacobra

I propose we suggest ideas...
    posted 4 years ago
  • kennybelievesinyou

Perhaps Beatles Number one Hits edition
    posted 4 years ago
  • ninjacobra
    posted by ninjacobra

I'm just going once a week to post again my last post so that the Thread can be refreshed and visible in the top of the Forum and so you can post anything you want if you'v go ideas...
    posted 4 years ago
  • ninjacobra
    posted by ninjacobra

So! has anyone got anything... what's next !
    posted 4 years ago
  • kennybelievesinyou

I dont really know what else to do.

Perhaps Lead Singer, Drummers, Guitarists and Bassists editions?
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

H&H RAP edition, part. 1

Winner, Snoop Dogg, with 21 pts

Yeah!

2d Eminem
    3rd Da Nayborhoodz
    4th Coolio
    5th Panjabi MC
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

Great results for the moment!
    When I saw this thread before, as there weren't already any result, I thought you wanted to H&H the H&H threads.
    posted 4 years ago
  • kennybelievesinyou

That was confusing (Not trying to be an asshole) but what you wrote didnt make much sense.
    posted 4 years ago
  • ninjacobra
    posted by ninjacobra

No, I got what he meant. What he wanted to say is that he tought that I wanted to make a hurt and heal with the results of the other hurt and heals...
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

Pffff!
    I fucking said, that I THOUGHT he wanted to H&H the H&H games.
    So, for example:

H&H Music artists 1 (10)
    H&H Music artists 2 (10)
    H&H " " 3 (10)
    H&H Rap edition 1 (10)
    H&H " " 2 (10)

1st player:

Hurt H&H Music artists 1
    Heal H&H Rap edition 1

H&H Music artists 1 (8)
    H&H Music artists 2 (10)
    H&H " " 3 (10)
    H&H Rap edition 1 (11)
    H&H " " 2 (10)

2d player:
    - H&H Rap 2
    + H&H M A 3

H&H Music artists 1 (8)
    H&H Music artists 2 (10)
    H&H " " 3 (11)
    H&H Rap edition 1 (11)
    H&H " " 2 (8)

And so on and so on!
    I thought it was mainly a thread to fastly kill my H&H Rap Edition, to show how you prefer rock.
    To H&H the list you prefer. The ones where there are the most great bands. So, to H&H the archives, the entire lists of the threads.

I guess you understood now.
    Otherwise, I'd be worry for ya.
    :P
    posted 4 years ago
  • kennybelievesinyou

Ninja already explained, and please never treat me like an ignorant dumbass ever again. I dont appreciate it. I dont want an argument by sometimes they way you post is condescending and I dont like that. So im asking you nicely to stop doing that. If one of us doesnt understand the other, I would expect a nice explanation like the one Ninja gave, not you showing me how H&H works.
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

Yeah yeah, sure!
    I'm so on my nerves now, that I better don't write you what comes to my mind reading the piece of shit you wrote me, and as I said, we better REALLY IGNORE each other for ever, as we aren't made to befriend.
    How could I in those conditions, always being between murder and suicide wishes?
    Hopefully there are great people on this site, not using the forums too much, but never daring 1% of what some dare.
    And hopefully they exist (for example Matt) to calm me down, comfort me, and make me still have a bit of hope in humanity.

A WORD TO THE WISE IS ENOUGH!
    Hoping not to read anything from any of you FROM NOW ON, and not to have to abandon those forums, who used to be the only thing making me think less to death, and enjoy a minimum life.

Your best enemy, or worst friend, Jason Voorhees!
    posted 4 years ago
  • kennybelievesinyou

Right
    posted 4 years ago
  • ninjacobra
    posted by ninjacobra

Ok Sweety, for one last time, I think you should shut the f***k up and calm the heck down. You know what? I'm thinking maybe you shouldn't be allowed to post freely on these forums. It almost looks like you're not well in your head and maybe you should be banned for community's good. Your unstopping One page long replies to small inoffensive comments (wich by the way always seem full of hate and anger) are totally not ok. This is wrong. Also, you shouldn't count on any user to calm you down and tell you it's ok, like I, myself, previously did. You see trouble where there is no and that way, put it yourself. I realised that you have no respect for people's opinion even if I'm sure you think you do, but don't hesitate to hand yours. Do you realise you've almost just proclaimed a death threat ? Man, we're all here to chill out and have fun. I thought you were here for the same reasons, the right reasons, but now I seriously doubt it. Don't you think you have something better to do ? Can you look back at your two last comments and considerate people's reactions differently. Regular users talk about you and occasional ones leave because of you. Now I'm writing, like you, a stupid time-wasting message, to reply to you actions and I frankly I hope this will do it. This thread isn't meant for another ridiculous persisting conversation between you and some other user. We better be done.
    posted 4 years ago
  • SaddamWasInsultedBeforeHeDied

Well said man!
    posted 4 years ago
  • ninjacobra
    posted by ninjacobra

So can this thread take back it's normal activities ?
    posted 3 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

"you're not well in your head and maybe you should be banned for community's good. "

2 years after, I read this!
    Go Hell u pieces of shit, the only bad in his head is u, gay fool playing alone to numerous H&H threads, which kills entirely the concept itself, and so, the only 1 deserving to be banned is u, insane motherfucker, and the only well said thing is when people call u ugly fat retarded whore, Saddam Hussein, using a dictator's name as pseudo, making u deserve the same end, as it proves u admire monsters, u moron I should never have accepted the request from, and should more have removed u years ago, which I'd've done if I saw some of ur posts.

DIE HARD both of u!
    posted 2 years ago
  • ninjacobra
    posted by ninjacobra

I bet he's writing from the asylum.
    posted 2 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

I bet u're writing from the sewers u live in, u fat shit.
    The asylum is 4 people like u, playing alone to H&H during months instead of just posting what u prefer and close the threads, u without any life slut.
    posted 2 years ago
  • SaddamWasInsultedBeforeHeDied

What about you sticking to conversation after saying at least 20 times we ere all fat pigs and that we would never meet again. Like if all of this was serious even for a second. I personally come on these forums ton loose time in between sessions of work. What are you still here for? Get a life.
    posted 2 years ago
  • ninjacobra
    posted by ninjacobra

Yeah. Exactly I'm only here because it's an original (or 'online') way to do absolutely nothing at my office, like rubick's cube or any patience game, but without leaving my computer.

No, really. You're not sane, aren't you?
    posted 2 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

Get a life urself u fucking retarded son of a bitch.
    I have one, it's not me but u all who pass ur boring useless lives of pigs (as u said) here, not me.
    I don't pass my days on the web, but y would I let u sluts have the last word?
    Nobody never insulted me without having his ration back, so, what about u not answering if u want this all to end at least at 1% of I want it?
    U say I continue, but what r u doing then?
    Y should it b me who let u insult, attack or agrees me the last?
    No way, never!
    So, both of u swallow ur own tongue and die hard!
    posted 2 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

I'm more sane than sanity itself u fucking without any brain creature from Hell.
    It's not me but u who need to be locked in an psychiatric hospital u fat piece of shit.
    U both r shame 4 all the workers, playing and coming to insult people during ur working time.
    Ur bosses don't pay u to come attack me u bitches, neither to play nor chat, so, u r shames and u should be a minimum ashamed, if u r some morality, some conscience; which u obviously miss, but that's not a scoop.
    U can even resist to answer during some days or week, u always attack me back very fast, proving it's only u who haven't a life.
    I stayed 2 years without answering ur venom, so, who's crazy, retarded or as mean as nazis apart u?
    I wish someone can rape u, cause it seems it'd be the only way 4 me 2 b freed of harassers like u, people who take pleasure not by doing the good but by trying to hurt others.
    Who do u think 2 b to be able or allowed 2 judge me?
    U're nothing!
    If u had a brain, u'd know we can't judge someone b4 knowing him personally since years and years, so, don't think u r cool dudes, u fake Dr Freud.
    posted 2 years ago
  • ninjacobra
    posted by ninjacobra

Actually, the game is tempting. Let's se who's got the best rhetorical capacities.
    Saddam, whoever you are, wherever you are, leave this between me and this frustrated man.
    So let's talk about lives. You think I have none? I mean... really, I could be fucking Donald Trump up here jerking off and be literally doing nothing on my laptop between meetings and contracts and decide to play some stupid game on my own with Flixster. What about that, hey? You miss the point. «Oh! and what's that point you fat piece of shit creature from Hell retarded son of a bitch?» THERE IS NONE.
    As the other guy said, it's like a online Rubick's cube. It means doing nothing and giving mind a break while it works out problems and solutions. If you really had a life yourself, maybe you'd understand what this means. But you don't seem to. Apparently, you prefer going on dumb movie forums and remind people of how idiot they are hanging around there. Who's worst. Honestly...

You definitely must be writing from some mental home, locked in between four wall, stuck, obsessing with...

this.
    posted 2 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

Yeah yeah, just die hard you retarded piece of shit without any brain.
    I'm definitely over with you and your harassing habits and games.
    I let you with your poor mean and bad personality and your incapacity to open your eyes on yourself and see who should'nt exist as he exists only to hurt people and do bad around him.
    Once again, I answer a loooot after, but you'll answer tomorrow, or max in 2 days, as you have no life and can't impede yourself to answer, you're uncapable to let the last word to someone else.
    Too bad for you, I don't care how annoying and senseless is your life, you deserves it 1 billion times, and I'll let you the last word (that I'll anyway never read, no matter if you don't beleive it, your opinion being like shit for me) and will never ever write to you; or maybe to spit on your grave if someone intelligent enough make humanity be freed of you.

So happy to have met you, I say you bye for ever and don't worry, I won't miss you nor cry for you, no matter what happens to you.
    A word to the wise is enough!
    posted 19 months ago