Twilight! (Showing 1 - 25 of 82 comments)

• ninjacobra
    posted by ninjacobra

OMG! That freakin' Forum is total bullshit...

WTH ?
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

I completely, totally, definitely, deeply agree.
    WTF??
    I didn't even pay attention it existed before tonight.
    I'm shocked in a way to see a forum for this so average movie, and not 1 for cult and classical masterpieces like the Star Wars movies for example.
    posted 4 years ago
  • FoxyNinjaKitty

It's been here for 446 days and you're just seeing it now?

LOL? Yes I shall, LOL.
    posted 4 years ago
  • XxXsesshysangelXxX

bahahahaha good work JuJu =P
    posted 4 years ago
  • ninjacobra
    posted by ninjacobra

Oh yeah! Good Job JuJu... look what' I've done to your JuJu... Oh! and I'm sorry, I'l learn to spell that weird word the right way...

They should make a Forum for Saw or even Indiana Jones then...
    posted 4 years ago
  • ninjacobra
    posted by ninjacobra

High School Musical could be a good idea too... and as for music, why not one for The Jonas Brothers!
    posted 4 years ago
  • ninjacobra
    posted by ninjacobra

Ok... here's the point, (I'm happy you don't hate Twilight critism or critism at all) this is just a thread for peopole who happen to think A Flixster Forum only for the Twilight book and movie or whatever isridiculous...
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

"They should make a Forum for Saw or even Indiana Jones then..."

Those are great propositions, like my Star Wars.

"High School Musical could be a good idea too... and as for music, why not one for The Jonas Brothers!"

LMFAO
    Ho yeah!
    Hell yeah!
    Create those!
    Hurry up!
    And lemme vomit on myself then and on those forums then.

To Juju, considering the comments after, it seems you were all but nice in your comment.
    Sad not to have read it, but Twilight so sucks that I forgot I posted here.
    If you posted something bad against me in this erased post (and considering it has been erased, I guess yes), fuck you then.
    Otherwise, don't take care of this part of my post.
    We already had a long enough convo about Twilight on the book thread, that I said I let you win cause I had enough of it. I stupidely thought this would be enough for you not to attack me just cause I'm sincerely shoked this forum exists.
    That's an insult to cinema history, culture, and real fans.

But if it's only cause of this fact, as Matt said, the other forums shouldn't be anymore polluded.
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

To finish, you shall lol, good for you.
    I don't care as you don't exist anymore.
    But 1st, I didn't use the forums during at least 300 of those days.
    2d, I in fact saw it before, but forgot it existed as I didn't care of it, and so, never opened it before.
    3rd... 3rd I didn't sleep and so, I'm tired of this kind of shit to write more.
    Just pray not to have to answer to some anymore in our lives.
    posted 4 years ago
  • XxXsesshysangelXxX

^^

well that was someone bitchy about something they kept on thinking for while O.o
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

Buy a memory then!
    And leave!
    posted 4 years ago
  • FoxyNinjaKitty

He never will Juju...that's Brucey. Surprise!!
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

I never told you to leave the site; not even this thread.
    Only to leave me, to answer to your get over yourself.
    Of course and hopefully we both have the same rights to stay on the site.

And no comment to your shitty stupid brainless friend, who's stubborn as a she-mule, obsessed by senseless craps.
    No comment apart she just proved how wrong she's about everything and everyone, as it tooks me less than a minut to recognize what she said I never will, proving that she doesn't know anything about me.
    And the best thing would be not to force me anymore to come to this shitty forum to answer to any of you.
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

You aren't the 1st asshole to tell me this.
    Just start you all to speak 4 languages as I do, and you'll be allowed to be critics.
    Contrary to your mom, you dumb, I don't live, and never lived in any english-speakers country, and did only some months of english in high school, so, only a few hours by week.
    Considering this, my english level is great, and that's what nice people always tell me; more considering I'm often able to correct spelling or other things of adults who are americans or english and speak english since they were born.
    So, no offense, but I'm certainly way better than you'll never be in languages, and with a brain, people understand me very easily.
    The proof is that my hundreds of american friends on all sites understand 99% of what I write, and so, can easily deduce the 1% missing.
    Some even thought during weeks I was american, proving I didn't do any mistake in hours of chat, so...

You don't care who am I? Neither I do for you, so, shut up and start to respect your elders.
    Talking shits?
    Learn respect poor girl, a forum is made to tolerate each point of view, which include the ones not liking what you love.
    1st lesson of tolerance you intolerant people!
    So, the shit is only what you write, you dirty teen.
    I know Meghan didn't here and now, but I also know what she did (and also to tens, hundreds people, including my friend Matt) in the past, so, as you dunno, you better take charge of your own buttocks.
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

The only not intelligent here is you, being so mean, intolerant, closed, judging, selfish, proud, and not accepting that I posted 1st to say I'm shoked about this forum.
    That's my total fucking right, and nobody cares if you don't agree with the fact on a forum, every points of view are accepted, and even waited in fact.
    So, quit spamming yourself, and quit thinking you are the best, and old and talentful enough to be allowed to judge and attack others.
    I only thought to post 1 time in this fucking thread, and certainly not to be aggressed, hurted, attacked, and have all my evening spoiled by you and a few, and to lose my time and energy on this forum who should never have existed; or not without some about movies like we said, 1 billion times better, and at least who are cults and classics in the same time.
    The guy creating this thread had a good idea, but he has been aggressed and insulted ten times less than me, who 1stly only said it wasn't normal this forum existed, very logical, normal.
    Even being a teen, I was mature enough to tolerate every point of view, so, that's now even an excuse; not even a bad one.
    posted 4 years ago
  • kennybelievesinyou

Thanks for the compliment Juju
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

Yeah, lick someone who just aggressed me, and don't even say anything about this fact, right.
    A good thing to improve our own "relations".
    Hopefully we just decided to continue to play and stop to speak.
    posted 4 years ago
  • kennybelievesinyou

Juju gave me a compliment. All I did was thank her.
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

Yeah, what I just said I regretted; but can understand anyways, so, no matter...
    posted 4 years ago
  • kennybelievesinyou

ok
    posted 4 years ago
  • FoxyNinjaKitty

LOL XD I would think it's better to speak one language well than to speak four broken languages. As for what I've said in the past...boo hoo?? Time and people do change so whatevs. I'm not the aggressor anymore yet here Brucey comes along with his threats and made up fantasies of acceptance from people on the internet. It just makes me want to feed the trolls even more :D Yes the Twilight board exists merely to bother you. Flixster likes to give the trolls something to grumble about while they live under their bridge. Have you eaten too many goats? I think you must have because you're rather ornery.
    posted 4 years ago
  • FoxyNinjaKitty

Awww but I wasn't here earlier and I want to feed the troll too :(
    posted 4 years ago
  • ninjacobra
    posted by ninjacobra

TheBlackRabbit, why don't you just shut the fuck up and leave if, as Sweety said, you can't respect people's point of view.
    I saw New Moon this weekend. And to be honest, I didn't hate that film so much. But I thought about it... and what makes me sick about this whole damn shit is that there's a bin movement comming with the production. A ridiculous and exaggerated phenomenon mainly created by pointless fanatic girls like you. Did you know even Robbert Pattinson was sick about you silly teens ? So think about that and tell me if this whole forum with all those threads really should be...

Feed me... the subject is launched.
    posted 4 years ago
  • kennybelievesinyou

Ninjacobra, I have never had a problem with you, but dont react like that. If anything I would advise you check the other thread which was created by me, where we have all be been discussing New Moon, all with different view points. Now, Juju is allowed to dislike SweetyTerror because he reacted with a harsh post over nothing. Ninja and Sweety, I would advise that if you two dont want to have a civil discussion about New Moon, then you two should leave
    posted 4 years ago
  • ninjacobra
    posted by ninjacobra

I have nothing against that... that is just as much the point of this thread after all...
    posted 4 years ago
  • kennybelievesinyou

You want to debate Twilight and New Moon, then hurling insults at different opinions wont make for a debate.
    posted 4 years ago