Movie Games (Showing 1 - 19 of 19 comments)

• SweetyTerrorxXx

Initials of stars!

So, you have to post initials, and the next player have to put the 1st name he thinks to with those letters.
    You can use people or characters.
    Just put between brackets who is it (or which movie he comes from), if it isn't evident.
    DON'T INVERT letters!
    So, for example, with my C.D. under, you can't put Daniel Craig, not even puting Craig Daniel. Apart of course, if Craig Daniel is another famous star or character.
    Last rule:
    Between your answer and your new proposition, write to who you thought puting those initials, to see if we often think to the same people.

1) A.B.

2) Alphone Brown (played by MichaŽl Youn in "La Beuze" [The Dope], where he plays the hidden son of James Brown)

C.D.
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

Craig David (British Rn'B singer)

G.H.
    posted 4 years ago
  • kmansell1
    posted by kmansell1 (Moderator)

Gene Hackman (actor)

T.C
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

Lmao my friend!
    Once again, no need to specify for people everybody around the world knows.
    ;)
    But anyways, better too much than not enough I guess...
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

Oh, I thought to a new rule, so, I just edited, check!
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

Tony Curtis

(I thought to Grant Heslov, and not the so more famous Gene when I chose G.H.)

I.J.
    posted 4 years ago
  • kmansell1
    posted by kmansell1 (Moderator)

indiana jones

M.R.
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

Yoohoo dude??
    I wrote a message specialy for you saying I edited the rules, so, thanks to respect the new rule, and so, to edit your last post.
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

Mickey Rooney

(I also thought to Indiana of course)

M.L.K.
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

$
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

?
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

As 2 more years passed, can't remember who it was, so, let's restart it, hoping some of you'll make it live a bit, as I think it can be an interesting game, specially comparing the one we thought about to the one found by the next poster.

So:

F.M.
    posted 2 years ago
  • poetsparlor
    posted by poetsparlor

Frankie Muniz (Actor)

J.G.
    posted 22 months ago
  • dragonzInXs
    posted by dragonzInXs

John Goodman

A.H
    posted 21 months ago
  • poetsparlor
    posted by poetsparlor

Anthony Hopkins

P.S.
    posted 21 months ago
  • dragonzInXs
    posted by dragonzInXs

Pauly Shore

S.S
    posted 20 months ago
  • poetsparlor
    posted by poetsparlor

Sam Shepherd (Actor, Playwright)

L.L.
    posted 20 months ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

Lucky Luke
    (famous cowboy from belgian comic books since the 40's, adapted in movies with Terence Hill in 1991 and Jean "Oscar for The Artist" Dujardin in 2009)

Thanks to have played, but don't hesitate to read the rules and respect them all, that would be nice. That's what I've always done on each thread I used.
    I thought it could be nice to know if the last poster was thinking to the same that we found or not, so, as it's written in the rules, you could put who you thought to between brackets under your answer and above your new proposition.
    Make as you wish, but I think that's normal to follow the rules if you play to a game...
    It's of course not to annoy anyone, how could it be and why?
    So, if I come back here 1 day, I'll say to who I was thinking when posting N.C., to compare with the answer someone will maybe put in some months... maybe in 16, like between my last post and the answer to it...
    Oh, and bye the way, hello to you.

N.C.
    posted 18 months ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

Oh, and if someone find who I was thinking to when I posted M.L.K. 3 years ago... cause I don't see who it could be... not more who I was thinking to 16 months ago with F.M., but for sure it wasn't Frankie Muniz, although I of course know him.
    posted 18 months ago