Art Forum (Showing 1 - 25 of 27 comments)

• xBlackRequiemx

At Ziggy's request... :P

... I'm posting one of my works. A bit of info on the piece.... The subject is my dachshund, Lady. The entire piece was done using colored pencil as a medium. I don't usually work with color, so this one was a bit of a challenge for me. I put a lot of time, effort, and emotion into it, and I'm actually rather pleased with the end result.... That can't be said for many of my works, so if anyone would like to critique it, I ask that you please limit it to constructive criticism only this time. Thanks.
    posted 4 years ago
  • xBlackRequiemx

And yeah, it was already in its mat and frame when I took a photo of it, so there's a bit of a glare.

Sowwy. :S
    posted 4 years ago
  • PrincessxSparkle

Woah... COLOUR me impressed.
    posted 4 years ago
  • xBlackRequiemx

Haha! Awww thank you much, Ziggy. Coming from you, I consider that a tremendous compliment. :P
    posted 4 years ago
  • PrincessxSparkle

It would absolutely impossible for me to say something negative.
    posted 4 years ago
  • xBlackRequiemx

Awww well I'm glad I was able to do so well. ^^

YAY CONFIDENCE BOOST. I was in need of one of those. :D
    posted 4 years ago
  • PrincessxSparkle

You know i'm starting to like the 'art forum'
    posted 4 years ago
  • xBlackRequiemx

Me too, eh! I didn't think I'd ever post much in here, maybe look around a bit... and I certainly didn't think I'd have the courage to put up my own stuff. But now I'm actually considering perhaps posting the paintings I did in my new room....
    posted 4 years ago
  • PrincessxSparkle

I think it's easier to post here because there is nobody around to criticise anyway.
    posted 4 years ago
  • xBlackRequiemx

Hahaha. True that. :P

I don't mind criticism, though. In fact, I appreciate it if it's constructive. I'll take vehement remarks on anything else I may potentially post here (because I know some people here apparently get some sort of enjoyment out of being critical of others :P), but it's just this one piece that I would like for people to refrain from saying anything negative. It would severely damage my emotional stability. :(
    posted 4 years ago
  • VampiressEclipse

OMFG!!

THAT'S LIKE THE BEST WORK I'VE SEEN IN THIS FORUM SO FAR!

YOU . ARE . AMAZING!!!

HOWDIDYOUDOIT????
    posted 4 years ago
  • Pokemans
    posted by Pokemans

HAWT! :O
    posted 4 years ago
  • DarkSun555
    posted by DarkSun555

Sora, I know I've said this on Facebook already, but that looks absolutely amazing. It's even harder to tell that it's not a photo when you scale it down like that.

I'm extremely impressed with the amount of detail that's in there. Wow... That couch looks like real leather! Lady looks like a real dog with real fur. The whole portrait is just unreal -- it's amazing, in every sense of the word.

Honestly, I don't see how anyone could possibly fault that piece. ^_^
    posted 4 years ago
  • PrincessxSparkle

It's fault is that it's so real that people might go HEY WHATS THAT DOG DOING UP ON THE WALL?!
    posted 4 years ago
  • oOomhaiLeighoOo

wow it's really great i'm so impressed of your work it looks so real ^^~ wish i have a talent like yours >.<
    posted 4 years ago
  • xBlackRequiemx

O_O

Awww thank you so much, everyone! It means a lot to me to read all of your supportive comments, it really does. I'm so excited! ARIGATOU! You guys are so awesome!!!! ^____^
    posted 4 years ago
  • xBlackRequiemx

(And LOL Ziggy. :P)
    posted 4 years ago
  • oOomhaiLeighoOo

do u have any other art works?
    coz i want to see more of your works ^^~
    posted 4 years ago
  • beadart
    posted by beadart

seems good
    posted 4 years ago
  • CloudIsAMonkey

Wow. >_> Sora I hate you.
    posted 4 years ago
  • xBlackRequiemx

But Cloudy, I love you! D:

And I do have a collection of my artwork in my Photobucket albums... but none of them are quite so intricate as this one is. My work consists primarily of sketches using graphite pencil as a medium, and the majority of that would be anime fanart. I've done a few murals as well, but that's about as far as I've gone with color as of yet. ^_^"
    posted 4 years ago
  • PrincessxSparkle

How do i hack your photobucket account to find all this?
    posted 4 years ago
  • xBlackRequiemx

Ziggy wants more, hm...? Well... he can

a) grab my email and sit down on Photobucket trying every Kingdom Hearts/anime related password he can think of

b) get on his hands and knees and beg :P

c) add me on Facebook where I have a photo album full of my artwork

or d) gimme his Lelouch figure and be granted unlimited access to my Photobucket account MWAHAHA ^...,.....,...^
    posted 4 years ago
  • xBlackRequiemx

(But ah... yeah. If none of those work for you, I might make a thread for the paintings I did in my room this summer...?)
    posted 4 years ago
  • PrincessxSparkle

a) grab my email and sit down on Photobucket trying every Kingdom Hearts/anime related password he can think of Sora, Riku, Keyblade, that fruit thing, kairi... Heartless? Thats it i've run out of things. Did i get it? b) get on his hands and knees and beg :P You play a hard game. c) add me on Facebook where I have a photo album full of my artwork I don't have a facebook. I'm not 'hip' or d) gimme his Lelouch figure and be granted unlimited access to my Photobucket account MWAHAHA ^...,.....,...^ B-b-b-but he's my desktop buddy. We go on adventures together. Yeah just do the making a new thread thing thats cool.
    posted 4 years ago
  • Kikuya
    posted by Kikuya (Moderator)

Nice work ^_^
    posted 4 years ago