Art Forum (Showing 1 - 13 of 13 comments)

• Kikuya
    posted by Kikuya (Moderator)

What type of Art do you prefer?

Now, i adore all types of art...painting, sketching, sculpture, prints, collage, graphic designs etc etc...

so what type of art do you prefer?
    posted 4 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

I like paintings and graphic designs the best.
    posted 4 years ago
  • daisy184
    posted by daisy184 (Moderator)

I love prints...
    paticually fantasy and fairies, my fav artist has to be nene thomas, http://www.nenethomas.com/faefant.shtml

shes genuinly a really nice person too, she sent me a huge framed print of her peice 'daybreak' that was autographed for me to auction off for my charitysigs [http://www.freewebs.com/charitysigs/]website,she sent it all the way from America to uk at her own expense too! it raised 120 ish towards premature babies. awesome lady!
    dx
    posted 4 years ago
  • lilltiff
    posted by lilltiff

I personally love paintings and drawings. I dabble in a bit of shading. T o me art helps to bring ease and peace to me . Little by little I'm getting better at painting. I framed my first painting not to lo long ago and people dont believe i didd it . cool huh!
    posted 4 years ago
  • civilzen
    posted by civilzen

Post modern realist. Air brushing in particular. Anyone that can produce near photographic renderings kick@ss.
    posted 4 years ago
  • ICanOnlySeeYouInTheDark

i'm more 4 the graffitti stuff....taking it to the streets...alaways!!!!*_*
    posted 4 years ago
  • ninjacobra
    posted by ninjacobra

Movies...
    posted 4 years ago
  • sarabestpk
    posted by sarabestpk

i like painting
    posted 4 years ago
  • kellylouise2
    posted by kellylouise2

Paintings are my favorite, but I also like bare sketches, as they are so pure. I have barely seen any of that kind of art I liked that was made after the late 19th century though (with maybe the exception of illustration).. I prefer street style art nowadays, it seems more sincere than modern art, so suburban artists who pour their hearts out on walls etcetera.

I also like sculpting and architecture but with that same distaste for the modern as with paintings, so I barely come across something worthy to me, unless I'm walking in Rome or any other ancient city.
    posted 4 years ago
  • chinchu
    posted by chinchu

I'm all about the music... From Beethoveen to current artists... it's my passion...
    posted 4 years ago
  • busst500
    posted by busst500

i like all kinds of stuff, but prefer charcoal to most of them, i some times so things in the word in gray scale, so charcoal kinda express the way i see them
    posted 4 years ago
  • sezzac155
    posted by sezzac155

Photography-Both digital and Non-digital

Music :)

Movies duh

Illustration/drawing

Some painting
    posted 4 years ago
  • ICanOnlySeeYouInTheDark

FAshion Baby!!!!
    posted 4 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

Paintings are probably my favourite but I have seen some good colage designs lately too.
    posted 3 years ago