Sci-Fi Forum (Showing 1 - 6 of 6 comments)

• miceli4life
    posted by miceli4life

The Sci Fi network has let me down for the last time.....

I don't know about you guys, but Sci Fi's horrible, horrible movies have let me down for the last time. Why does it seem like every sci fi original film has failed so bad? You would think that with such good shows that the movies would be half way decent.
    posted 4 years ago
  • Shonuff1134
    posted by Shonuff1134

What so you don't like keeping up with the ongoing adventures of Mega Shark Vs. whatever?
    posted 4 years ago
  • miceli4life
    posted by miceli4life

you mean mega shark vs giant octopus? then no. because every hope i have for a movie that looks good is crushed when i fing out sci-fi has any thing to do with it.
    posted 4 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

There use to be alot of good ones out like Star Wars.
    But this new Star Trek looks good hopefully this one won't dissapoint me.
    posted 4 years ago
  • AgentRfromNC
    posted by AgentRfromNC

Yeah Sy Fy channel (Sci-Fi network) sucks mostly. Only saving grace they have is Eureka and Warehouse 13. You would think they would be showing the great classics, older sci-fi and fantasy shows. Most of their movies/shows are ripoffs of plots from famous ones. I hate them for showing horror movies, stupid reality shows and wrestling too. I am glad i don't have to watch their channel on tv to watch Eureka or Warehouse 13.
    Boycott SY FY channel!!!
    posted 3 years ago
  • TheBlackKnight

There use to be alot of good ones out like Star Wars. But this new Star Trek looks good hopefully this one won't dissapoint me. OP is referring to http://www.syfy.com/ - previously known as the Sci-fi network - not science fiction in general. Oh and to be picky, Star Wars isn't sci-fi it's Space Opera ;) -- Yeah Sy Fy channel sucks mostly. Only saving grace they have is Eureka and Warehouse 13. They should learn from Starz; Spartacus Blood and Sand + Pillars of the Earth now that's quality TV! Footnote; I'd still pay to get the SyFy channel, but it's not listed here (vikingland)
    posted 3 years ago
  • KOD5
    posted by KOD5

They are shooting a lot of their own film productions for SyFy in Canada lets hope the quality of what is aired improves.
    posted 3 years ago