The Golden Era of Hollywood (Showing 1 - 4 of 4 comments)

• occamsrazor1
    posted by occamsrazor1

Classic Movies & Actors Not on Flixster Yet!

Surprising But true! I have ran across a bunch that isn't on here, As a few other people have.Lets not forget about them! If you run across one feel free to say something about it here and I will see to it that it will be added to the data base!
    posted 5 years ago
  • occamsrazor1
    posted by occamsrazor1

A while back I was searching and couldn't find
    Bessie Barriscale. She was a Silent movie star
    who worked the New York Motion Picture Company from 1913-37.

( I do realize That some ar obscure or just forgotten.. But isn't Flixster suposed to be the bees knees for movies?)

I know a few other peps who could not find a movie on here! ( if I hadnt deleted your post I would have put it here to.)
    Thats the idea for the thread!
    posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

Yes I always report them if I see a movie that isn't in the database like I reported A step toward tomorrow,stone cold and so on.
    posted 5 years ago
  • neffielee
    posted by neffielee

There are 2 movies I have not been able to find on flixster - Fog over Frisco with Bette Davis and Her Cardboard Lover with Norma Shearer. I entered all the appropriate information for Fog Over Frisco and entered it; but I got back that it was already in the system. I can't pull it up though. I didn't even try for Her Cardboard Lover, because I didn't want to put all that work into it again just to have it tell me it's already in there. :(
    posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

Fog over frisco is in the database showing now but not a lot have rated it.
    posted 3 years ago