Sports (Showing 1 - 21 of 21 comments)

• mauroprorocket

The best football player in the world

LIONEL MESSI is not a coincidence his goal was the the final hit to Manchester United, that played as bad as Real Madrid, CR7 did nothing so I think is very obvious, moreover Messi was the best forward in the UEFA Champios League
    posted 5 years ago
  • godofhelll11
    posted by godofhelll11

ya i also accept that LIONEL MESSI is the best forward in CHAPIONS LEAGUE OF 2009....
    posted 5 years ago
  • sxcjaydo
    posted by sxcjaydo

i reckon messsii,
    posted 5 years ago
  • sxcjaydo
    posted by sxcjaydo

and i cnt believe christiano ronaldo left man utd.
    posted 5 years ago
  • junkeepsycho07

messi, drogba, anelka were the best
    posted 4 years ago
  • xvenegor
    posted by xvenegor

Eto'o, messi, CR7, gerard, piqué,xavi,iniesta, casillas, daniel alves , ashley cole et terry forment la meilleure equipe de cette saison passé
    posted 4 years ago
  • KatiBoyes
    posted by KatiBoyes

Cristiano
    Messi
    Kaka
    Zlatan
    Torres
    Rooney Are some of the best.
    posted 4 years ago
  • timoteetope
    posted by timoteetope

WHY WATCH FOOTBALL AND OTHER SPORTS MATCHES WITHOUT MAKING MONEY
    Wow guys,i have always earn $200 per week and atimes a week and two days.
    This is incredible guys,i must tell you its not a joke,i won $50 (dollars)
    in the match Serena Williams and Ellena Dementieva played yesterday 29/10/2009 on
    the Online sports betting site that surely pays me for sure.
    I have tried many online business but none pays me like this site and
    and as broad as this site,others i have tried yielded me nothing
    than emptiness.i depend on results made to earn my money.
    GUYS,day before yesterday which was on 28-oct-09, i betted on
    Matches between---arsenal vs liverpool-which made me $60 for betting on arsenal
    chelsea vs bolton-i earned $50 on chelsea winning the match
    before that day which 27th-oct-2009 i betted on matches between
    Barnsley vs Man utd-i won $20 dollars on man u winning the match.
    Mancity-Scurmthorpe-dat gained me $40 on mancity winning.
    This makes me wonder about other pals who watch football matches and
    basketball,tennis,cricket,car racing for fun and even fight each other without being paid
    a dime.This has prompted me to let you my friends know that there is money in football
    and other sports asides the passion and sweetable memories we get from it.
    Make use of this opportunity and save the time you waste watching this matches
    If you are interested,you can contact me on by my e-mail:timoteetope@yahoo.com or alfataofik20@gmail.com
    but its better you call me on 07065939240 or 08062358880.
    posted 4 years ago
  • timoteetope
    posted by timoteetope

WHY WATCH FOOTBALL MATCHES WITHOUT MAKING MONEY.i av always earn $200 per week.Its incredible guys,its not a joke,i won $50 in the match ARSENAL FC and TOTTEHAM FC played 31/10/09 on the Online betting that surely pays me for sure.others i av tried yielded me nothing.if u are interested,U can contact e-ma...il: timoteetope@yahoo.com&alfataofik20@gmail.com,its better U call me on 07065939240, 08062358880.i am also betting on ARSENAL VS AZ ALKMAAR TODAY
    posted 4 years ago
  • olat4cash
    posted by olat4cash

yea.he is the best footballer in the right now
    posted 4 years ago
  • PedigreeChum
    posted by PedigreeChum

I don't know about right now to be honest. CR9 is playing like an absolute weapon, scoring like every game pretty much.
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

Ronaldo
    Christiano Ronaldo
    David Beckham
    Gianluigi Buffon
    Ronaldhino
    Fabio Cannavaro
    PASCAL ZUBERBÜHLER!!! This Swiss goalkeeper is the only 1 (out of the 32 best of the world) not to have let any ball score any goal during the 1st phase of the world cup 2006.
    Yeah, amazing isn't it?
    Despite having received criticism in the run-up to the 2006 tournament, particularly his handling of crosses, he did not concede a goal in exactly 463 minutes of football against hard shots from France (who were the future vices-champions, remember!), South Korea (who were amazing during the previous world cup that they organized, going on semi-finales, only this. It is the only Asian team to have qualified for the World Cup for seven times consecutively and currently holds the best FIFA World Cup record in Asia. South Korea defeated Portugal as well as European powerhouses Italy and Spain.), and Togo as his team lost in the last 16 on penalties against Ukraine. Switzerland are the only team in the history of the tournament not to concede a goal in normal time. Zuberbühler holds the record for most successive matches at an international tournament without conceding (five games). On 11 June, he played his last game with the Swiss national team, during the 2?0 victory over Portugal in Euro 2008, held in his home country.
    So, not to take any goals from them, excuse for the few. He holds records as a goalkeeper as you just read. He deserves to be way more famous. But he stopped his career.
    posted 4 years ago
  • PedigreeChum
    posted by PedigreeChum

Sure he played well in one tournament.

He was basically shit in terms of club football.
    Wow he played for West Brom, clearly hes the best. Haha LOL!
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

FUCK YOU!
    THE ONLY SHIT HERE IS YOU, NOT HIM.
    WHY did you feel the need to aggress me??
    I liked you last times, it's sad you waste all.
    1ST, YOU dunno anything about what he did. You didn't watch all his matches I'm guessing.
    2d, EVEN if he did only this, HELL, what do you need asshole???
    O_O
    What could have he done more, than this???
    HE HOLDS THE FUCKING RECORD of football history.
    AND he did this playing against FRANCE, WHO were in FINALE OF this tournament, and against SOUTH KOREA, who was in semi-finales of the last world cup, and against Ukraine, who isn't 1 of the worst team of the world (far away), otherways, they wouldn't have been in 16th against us.
    We lost on PENALTIES, which's the worst case you can imagine, as penalties of so rarely stopped.
    So, if we didn't lost on penalties, I know we wouldn't have become world champions, but who knows till where we would've been.
    And even if he did this record against 4 bad teams, and for friendship matches it wouldn't change the fact it's a fucking amazing record.
    So, once again, against those teams, and in the world cup, that's a crazy thing, and so, he's 1 of the best goalkeeper ever.
    Sure, Buffon or Oliver Kahn, or Iker Cazillas beat him, but they anyways didn't succeed to score a so great time without leting a ball enter their goals.
    posted 4 years ago
  • PedigreeChum
    posted by PedigreeChum

Yeah I said he did good in this tournament, and your correct that I didn't watch him play very much, but in all honesty he can't be called like the best in terms of goalkeeping where players like Van Der Sar, Cech, Casillas and Buffon have set massive club records most longer than the record in the world cup.

He is a legend for the swiss but not in terms of being the best keeper in the world.
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

I totally agree on that final pt.
    I even said it myself, he's of course not a Buffon or Casillas or Kahn.
    But he isn't only a legend for Swiss, but at least all french speking and german speaking and italian speaking countries, as those are the 3 1st official languages of Switzerland, and that we have a lot of links with countries speaking our languages.
    It's on french TV or french web sites that they were the most amazed, that they spoke the most of this exploit, not on Swiss medias, curiously.
    And french TV (or more websites) is watched all around the world, mostly through TV5 world.
    And he's a legend for all the hardcore fan of football or specially of world cups, liking all the records, talking about those over and over.
    This is the event the most watched in the world, and this record have of course been noticed at least 1 time by all (or almost) the commentators, so, on eyes and ears of more than 2 billions people. So, even if only 0,1% of us remembered of him and his amazing record, that already make him be some kind of legend.
    In sport, you should know you enter the legend by 1 record, 1 amazing event, 1 special thing, most of the time, no matter what else you did in your career, you anyways proved the world you were great, at least during 1 competition, and that's already totally crazy.
    Of course, all the team helped make this record, and must be applauzed too.
    But it's anyways a question of great talent to succeed doing this, 1 more time, during 4 entire matches...
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

and not at all against Bangladesh, Feroe island, Kenya and Cuba, but against (scuse for the few, 1 more time) the future finalists (ex champions of the world 8 years before, and of Europ 6 y. before, with several same players, and the best of them, like Zidane or Henry the cheater and Thuram), and the ex semi-finalists of the last world cup, and against Ukraine in 1/16th.
    So, no matter what you say, he may not be 1 of the top 5 goalkeepers ever, he stays 1 of the best goal of the world.
    1 more time, cause no matter which club engages him, he did some great things in his career, out of this.
    I watched all our national team's matches since years, so, I know what I'm saying.

The end!
    posted 4 years ago
  • brainydani
    posted by brainydani

hey everyone im kind of new here and just getting used to all of this . anyone want to be my friend or just talk with me?
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

Lol
    New since 1284 days as I see.
    You seems nice and cute, so, I'd talk with you with pleasure I guess.
    But it is a strange way to request friends on this site.
    Lol
    Also a strange choice of thread to post this message, who should've been better in the RC forum; but worst in fact as I never check it, so, I'd not have seen it.
    ;)
    Ttyl
    posted 4 years ago
  • PedigreeChum
    posted by PedigreeChum

Drogba, Rooney and Defoe are playing very well in the premier league. I think that they along with Torres are the best Strikers in the EPL not probably not the world though.
    posted 4 years ago
  • SweetyTerrorxXx

(answer to Josh's post about ALEXANDER FREI, the best Swiss player ever, who made great things last years in Europ championships)

Hell you're right!
    I checked just now.
    He played for Rennes.
    Anyways, it doesn't change the fact he was best goal scorer of the french 1st League's championship for a season.
    He scored 20 goals in 2003-4 (in only 28 matches, making him be 2d scorer behind Djibril Cissé) and also in 2004-5 (becoming the best scorer so).
    Otherwise, he signed in 2006 for 4 years with the Borussia Dortmund for 5 millions ?.
    And with this team, he was 2d best scorer of the German championship in 2006-7.
    O_O
    Wow, I didn't know!
    And so, after this, in 2007, a lot of great teams wanted him.
    The OM, Juventus, Naples, Lens. But he decided to stay to the Borussia; and he has anyways this 4 years contract.
    To continue with his great stats, the 13 september 2008, he entered in the second half of the match Borussia-Schalke 04. Borussia was losing 3-0 at this moment. So, Frei made a decisive pass, maiking the score change to 3-1. And after this, Frei put not 1 but 2 goals, so, the match finished at 3-3.
    Finalist of the German championship with them, and also winner of the German Supercup.
    In 2009, he turned back in Switzerland, in the team of Bâle, who won the Swiss championship several times last years.
    4,25 millions ? for the transaction.

Link if you wanna check:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander _Frei
    But as you said this about him, it seems you already did check
    posted 4 years ago
  • PedigreeChum
    posted by PedigreeChum

Wow! Reading these old comments is hilarious, I love how much you where saying I don't know shit and then didn't even know who your favorite player played for!
    posted 23 months ago