The Flixster Experts Lounge (Showing 1 - 25 of 32 comments)

• sportfan
    posted by sportfan

Skin Experts competition

Lets have a little competition hopefully we can post headers in here for other users to use.
    Have skin competitions we all have different type of skills but we can easily choose the best skins
    Please note when you take part in the skins contest
    Skins must be the following
    Colourful and attractive
    Interesting and will catch peoples eyes
    Is easy to read

Then you can get advice in here,post your favourite headers.

Hopefully we can now have contests everyday and I know Daisy is going to create threads for skin makers so hopefully we will have lot of fun skin contests in here soon.
    posted 5 years ago
  • daisy184
    posted by daisy184 (Moderator)

these are my new favs, simple yet effective.

posted 5 years ago
  • daisy184

posted 5 years ago
  • daisy184

posted 5 years ago
  • daisy184

posted 5 years ago
  • daisy184

posted 5 years ago
  • daisy184

posted 5 years ago
  • daisy184

posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

I really like the red,the blue and the top header Daisy.
    posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

Right lets have our first competition to start with please use this image somewhere in your skin you can change it as much as you like aslongs we can tell what it was in the first place so you can put elephants around the image if you like as longs you can tell what it was in the first place it doesn't matter you can use this image as your header or for your main box it doesn't matter. Edit:This is a competition only one winner the winner will be the one that looks better I won't be doing it because it won't be fair on you lot however I have used this image in this skin before so you can look at mine for a idea or one of the very good skin makers. If you haven't made a skin before don't worry we do want to see new skin makers taking on this challenge. Finally it got to be very easy to read if its not you will not win hopefully we will have 30 trying at the end of this week I will choose five different users who I think as done the best. Also if you don't post headers in here to help other users then you can't win you need to show that its you who have done some of the work and not other users you can use other users headers but please do some of the work yourself aswell or if not do some work for other users.
    posted 5 years ago
  • daisy184

done mine, its a bit hard on the eyes tho lol
    posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

Daisy don't worry you can still change it so if you keep at that skin to keep it looking nice you should easily win it needs to be colourful though we want more colour into the galleries.
    posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

That skin Daisy its absolutly awesome its not hard to read at all I have just added it to my favourites I wish I could do skins as good as you I have asked sexivixxen to take part aswell so there will be some big challenge I think.
    posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

Out of one skin I think it may be a bit too hard to choose a winner so you can also make a few skins using these following images you don't have to use them all but you can use as many as you can so you have more of a chance in winning. I have made these on photobucket using stickers and duplicating them so maybe some of your skin makers can use that tool for some of your skins to improve your skin making well thats the idea of this thread.
    posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

This is a bit bright but because its a competition you will have to fade or blend this one all the others you have to change somehow so its not exactly the same.
    posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

When other users post headers,footers and so on in here you can use them if you want but you must use one of my images because this is the contest.
    posted 5 years ago
  • daisy184

2nd one is finished
    posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

The 2nd one is good too you are putting alot of effort on these.
    The butterfly is the best idea at the moment I would say but the second one is colourful and very good too and the second one is much easier to read too both very good ideas and hard to choose from keep it up.
    posted 5 years ago