close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

The Flixster Experts Lounge (Showing 1 - 0 of 0 comments)

• sportfan
    posted by sportfan

Expert contest

its only a bit of fun you pick a actor/actress and put a lot of information about that actor/actress you can use pictures you can do a spidergram on a actor.
    You can use your photosoftware to create all this.
    It is a competition I will anounce the winner at the end of this contest but its only a bit of fun.

I thought this would be a good game for experts to make them improve for future contests with Rob I will not be taking part I will just be viewing the comments on actors so if you want to take part please contact me 30 can take part so you will have to be pretty quick but try and use your expertness it doesn't have to be info on an actor it can be just images with certain stuff on it and the best idea will win so try not to have all righting and try and make it creative or even colourful have fun on this contest and please note that this is a bit of a competition but its a bit of fun aswell.
    posted 5 years ago