close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

The Flixster Experts Lounge (Showing 1 - 11 of 11 comments)

• sportfan
    posted by sportfan

The Super Reviewers List

The aim of this thread is to get a list of super reviewers.

To get onto this list you must have a badge on your profile and you must say that you want to become part of this fun thread.

Kiran (super reviewer)
    JuJu (Super reviewer)
    posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

Okay I have added you Juju
    posted 5 years ago
  • MizasterJ
    posted by MizasterJ

please nominate me.
    posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

Your reviewers are very good so I have nominated you so when you get the badge now I will then add you to the list.
    posted 5 years ago
  • MizasterJ
    posted by MizasterJ

Excellent. I am much abliged, and will continue to work hard to produce quality content.
    posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

Good to hear.
    posted 5 years ago
  • MizasterJ
    posted by MizasterJ

Im still patiently awaiting my badge.
    posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

They seem to be taking a while lately but I did nominate you it shouldn't be long now.
    posted 5 years ago
  • MizasterJ
    posted by MizasterJ

Well, something is definetly not working properly.
    Some kinda glitch in the system I guess, but they better get it fixed soon. Its annoying as hell.
    posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

People seem not to be recieving them if you want you can contact rob,brad or julia to see why you are not recieving a super reviewer badge.
    posted 5 years ago
  • MizasterJ
    posted by MizasterJ

Rob knows, he said he doesnt handle it, He said he forwarded the message to someone who should help?
    I guess? I hope?
    posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

No Brad handles it I think but I know Rob would know the best one to contact because hes the one that makes people experts and Robs usually good help so he should of forwarded on to about the best worker.
    posted 5 years ago