The Flixster Experts Lounge (Showing 1 - 16 of 16 comments)

• sportfan
    posted by sportfan

Want to become a flixsters expert?

In this thread you just post that you are thinking of becoming a flixsters expert and I will put your name on this list hopefully in a few weeks Rob will have new experts around flixster.

Robs username is robgordon if you are interested in becoming a flixsters expert.
    posted 4 years ago
  • MizasterJ
    posted by MizasterJ

I would very much like to become an "expert".
    posted 4 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

if you do you have to send a email to flixster experts or send a message to rob directly
    http://www.flixster.com/user/robgordon

There we go you have to tell him then what you would like to be an expert on and then your job then will be to fill the wiki profile on that actor.
    posted 4 years ago
  • MizasterJ
    posted by MizasterJ

Awesome Thank you Darth Maul : Bows :
    posted 4 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

Rob is usually busy though so he could take a while before answering but sometimes hes pretty quick.
    posted 4 years ago
  • MizasterJ
    posted by MizasterJ

We'll see. He sure hasn't responded yet. Good thing im patient.
    posted 4 years ago
  • Gx7
    posted by Gx7

Its the weekend, Rob and the other admins arent usually working on weekends.

I think Kronosone124 wants to become an expert on David Hasslehoff! ;D!!! But hes just shy XD!!
    posted 4 years ago
  • Mype
    posted by Mype

Too much work to become an expert. And really, is it worth it? Nah. I'll probably get deleted shortly and to be honest. Noone checks out my profile to give a damn. :P
    posted 4 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

Well this is all you have to think about is will you abuse your priviledge if you would delete pages for no reason then theres no point in you being an expert because you wouldn't be one for long.

If you are awiling in filling in your page you are an expert on without having a break it probablly will take about 3 hours the admins say about 1 or 2 but I would say about 3.
    posted 4 years ago
  • Kronosone124
    posted by Kronosone124

oh poo! i got caught >_< isn't he saxy?
    posted 4 years ago
  • MizasterJ
    posted by MizasterJ

Well I'd like to be an expert regardless of how much I have to do but, not if my badges dont show up, and theyre still not showing up. Rob??
    posted 4 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

Rob isn't usually online on weekends so when he does come on then he as alot of work so it could take about a week for you to have your expert badge after requesting what actor/actress you would like to be an expert on.
    posted 4 years ago
  • alush1
    posted by alush1

I would like to try and have some actors in mind:
    Sir Lawrence Olivier
    Daniel Day Lewis
    Jessica Lange and others.
    posted 4 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

if you want to become an expert then please send a message to robgordon
    posted 4 years ago
  • EbertsLittleApprentice

I went to his page, and commented?

"Hey, i'd like to be an expert on laura dern.
    i don't get on as much as i'd like, but i would love for the chance to try to make a positive site for all her fans here on flixster sometime soon. i have already started picking some info and editing some facts, getting some good pics.

If you would give me the chance, i would love to have to take it.
    thanks, joe.

I hope I'll get the chance, she is an underrated actress, and deserves some recognition.
    posted 4 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

Rob should make you one soon then if h e haven't already.
    posted 4 years ago
  • EbertsLittleApprentice

No, He Hasn't...I have tried to contact and/or tried, and have been trying to become one. can you help..maybe contact him..If not, it's cool. peace bro.
    posted 4 years ago