close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

The Flixster Experts Lounge (Showing 1 - 5 of 5 comments)

• iPodobin
    posted by iPodobin

Actor pages skins

Hey I was just wondering: how can an expert change a skin on the page of their actor, and if you are not able to do that when will this function be available? Because one of my actor pages needs a black background skin but I cannot change it :(

Anyone knows anything?

ta

- Ilya
    posted 5 years ago
  • Gx7
    posted by Gx7

Ask your friends to add that skin you want to their favorites, (or if you have alternate accounts do it there too).

If a number of people would add it enough, the actor skin will change to that skin you just added to your favorites. (i wonder if I make sense to you???)

I asked them admns abt this before, thats the answer they gave me.
    posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

Hey I was just wondering: how can an expert change a skin on the page of their actor, and if you are not able to do that when will this function be available? Because one of my actor pages needs a black background skin but I cannot change it.

If you are an expert on an actor/actress and you don't like the skin on the page you can message julie or janna or someone to change it and they will then change it you must be an expert on that actor for them to beable to do that though.
    posted 5 years ago
  • iPodobin
    posted by iPodobin

ok thanks, that made sense, yes.

I don't think it will make much difference though, I mean it doesn't look that bad at all now I've finished editing the whole page.

But thanks anyway, I might use your advice in future :)
    posted 5 years ago
  • Gx7
    posted by Gx7

Weird, I msged one of them before and thats the reply they gave me, but thanks SportsB! Imma ask em again one of these days.
    posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

Weird, I msged one of them before and thats the reply they gave me, but thanks SportsB! Imma ask em again one of these days.

That was probablly before they had the wiki program now how it works is the skin that gets added to most peoples favourites goes onto the actors page but if you are a flixsters expert you can ask a admin to change it.
    posted 5 years ago