The Flixster Experts Lounge (Showing 1 - 25 of 30 comments)

• stephmccracken

Super Reviewer

How exactly do I become a Super Reviewer?
    posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

To become a super reviewer someone must nominate you so it could be your friend or a person who thinks your reviews are good so when you rate movies and put comments about the film and say what it was about and so on and make your review interesting someone could nominate you if your reviews are interesting on several of your reviews.
    posted 5 years ago
  • CloudIsAMonkey

Why aren't I one? My reviews are top-notch, daddy-o.
    posted 5 years ago
  • Forbauser
    posted by Forbauser

Mine are no more than about 4 lines :P
    posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

It does not matter if they are long or not if they are interesting then people can nominate you and if they are good then you become a super reviewer.
    posted 5 years ago
  • ChaoticDiablo
    posted by ChaoticDiablo

Actually. I like your reviews. :P

How do I nominate people? I want Mouzer to have this title! : (
    posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

http://www.flixster.com/support/topic/superreviewers

I thought everyone would of known how to nominate users as a super reviewer I'm surprised.
    posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

No if someone nominates you or someone from the community team makes you a super reviewer a super reviewer badge will just appear on your profile you have no message or anything.
    posted 5 years ago
  • ChaoticDiablo
    posted by ChaoticDiablo

I nominated Keith. :P
    posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

He should have a badge on is profile now then.
    posted 5 years ago
  • CrankyBeast
    posted by CrankyBeast

I was nominated Sportboy and I haven't recieved mine yet.
    posted 5 years ago
  • CrankyBeast
    posted by CrankyBeast

Nevermind, I finally got it!
    posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

Yes it does take a couple of minutes usually you can nominate yourself though so thats why there are so many super reviewers who don't know how to do propal reviews.
    posted 5 years ago
  • PopoInc
    posted by PopoInc

Heh. I've nominated a bunch of random people. But those random people do great reviews and unlike those who I've crossed in the past who plagiarizes...
    posted 5 years ago
  • MizasterJ
    posted by MizasterJ

Its doesnt work theres something wrong with the system. Ive been nominated many times and am still not a SR. ive been waiting forver. Other people i have nominated have not become 1 either. whats wrong????
    posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

If you are not getting your badges you can contact Rob for more information in why you are not recieving them is username is robgordon
    posted 5 years ago
  • Gx7
    posted by Gx7

MizasterJ - I looked at your reviews and went ahead and nominated you :)

Also, you might want to submit as many quality reviews as you can in 3 days (or within the week). That was how it used to work before anyway. (BTW, I noticed they changed the SR Nomination form so... Im quite unsure if it still works that way.)
    posted 5 years ago
  • MizasterJ
    posted by MizasterJ

Ohh ok. Thats good news. Thanks for the support.
    Flixster is by far my fav movie site and its the 1st place I post my reviews.
    posted 5 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

I have nominated you aswell so theres something wrong with the super reviewer system at the moment I think.
    posted 5 years ago
  • manishahujas
    posted by manishahujas

well, that can be a small problem for me :( I just use Flixster for myself and not many of my friends use the site. Could any of you all regular members please check my profile and think my comments on movies are worth giving me the Super Reviewer tag? Hope you like my choice in movies and my views about them. Manish :) http://manishahujas.blogspot.com/ http://twitter.com/manishmahuja
    posted 4 years ago
  • erika250
    posted by erika250

I wrote 10 good reviews if u want see them go to my profile. I am now working on improving my rest of reviews.
    posted 3 years ago
  • SajinPA
    posted by SajinPA

Hello people

I've been dying to be a Super Reviewer for a long time now. Plz check my profile, and if anyone think it's good enough plz do nominate.
    Thanks movie buffs

http://www.flixster.com/user/sajinpa
    posted 3 years ago
  • SajinPA
    posted by SajinPA

Thankyou friends....
    I'm finally a SuperReviewer.. :D
    \m/
    posted 3 years ago
  • shawnewing92
    posted by shawnewing92

I am an active film reviewer, and I have written some great film reviews over the past couple months. I really would like to become a "super reviewer" so I can share my reviews with more people. Add me as a friend! And please nominate me! Thanks Flixster Community!
    posted 3 years ago
  • spielberg00
    posted by spielberg00

I always thought you had to write a certain number of reviews to become a super reviewer. But most of my reviews are of a very high quality, and I even post them on a blog (http://themoviefreakblog.blogspot.com/). So please, someone, nominate me!
    posted 2 years ago
  • sportfan
    posted by sportfan

i'm not sure if the nominate user to become a super reviewer is working anymore because I have nominated many users that have not become super reviewers
    posted 2 years ago