Random Chatter (Showing 1 - 25 of 76 comments)

• ilmouzerMotherABitch

the Bible is full of lies and controversy

Bible is full of shit, and full of rewrites. If your so called faith is so much, why rewrite and edit past and ignorant mistakes? Oh and DINOSAURS ARE NOT mentioned in the bibles, so quit saying they do. Because Dinosaurs existed long before Adam and Eve. So did many other things. Explain the Big Bang? Explain fucking life? Darwin > Christ. Jesus will NOT return for you. Life suck go hang yourself. And nothing wrong with gays marrying gays. God himself created the gays, why would he be against them? It's like 2 dogs buttfucking, he created them. Why is that offensive to your so called religion? What created God? Funny how I've brought this up. I have no religious beliefs, no one I answer to other then me. Also the first bible was written during the days when they thought the earth was flat. Go figure.
    posted 5 years ago
  • xxxmichikoxxx
    posted by xxxmichikoxxx

:O
    posted 5 years ago
  • SilentScreamer

You are so full of life today.
    posted 5 years ago
  • chinchu
    posted by chinchu

He makes some good points though...
    posted 5 years ago
  • Freepy
    posted by Freepy

I agree.
    posted 5 years ago
  • chinchu
    posted by chinchu

Great minds think alike...
    posted 5 years ago
  • ilmouzerMotherABitch

Can't help myself when I get ideas, I just type random shit.

God is not real, he's never been able to prove his existence and if god was the answer he's never answered anything for me.

You know there's no proof of anything that happened in the bible.

For instance:
    Behemoth in the bible were able to breath fire, and stood 50 feet tall.

Right..

Leviathan: Are not dinosaurs, they're crocodiles, snakes and serpents that terrorized villages.

Noah 's Ark: Are you serious? Let me find someone to post a picture of it.
    Wood denigrate after 50,000 years. Sorry it doesn't fossilize you morons.

Zeus a better fictional imaginary friend then God is.
    posted 5 years ago
  • ilmouzerMotherABitch

My point is, people in this world make such a big deal about a higher power.

How is it that you just feel better the next day based on God answering your prayers? coincident not a Higher power.

You see people in this and the past generations war over religions and beliefs, as it is so important to live with these beliefs.

Do you want to talk about how a virgin was blessed with a baby? Last I was told babies don't fall from a cloud and no 7 dickheads brings me presents.

Mary must of been one hell of a mother, giving her the credit for raising out future Easter bunny name Jesus.
    posted 5 years ago
  • chinchu
    posted by chinchu

I don't believe in praying for the sole reason that why should I be heard when there are millions of people who deserve to be heard more than I and they pray every day and don't get nothing...

Besides, people say that things happen for a reason... That to me is the most machiavellian thing I've ever heard...
    posted 5 years ago
  • ilmouzerMotherABitch

Lets just wage war on the next bunch of bastards who don't approve of peoples beliefs.

Can either religion actually ever come up with evidence that their religion is better? Or more accurate?

You can't.

Buddhism lost it's ways generations ago when they thought Buddah was a god.

The man was a normal man with theorys and ideas. You weren't suppose to worship him for it. You were suppose to admire and appreciate him for what he believed.

Lets look at Muslims. They've lost their ways more then most religions, or maybe they just changed their ways because it was necessary. But mostly the things they do is not based on the rules and laws of their beliefs.

More and more Muslims gets converted into other religions now a days.
    That must be a sign that more disbelievers?

If there's 59 nation and only 160 people joining the Christ calls for teen site. That's pretty fucked up. Kids don't need to waste their short lives trying to find a spot in the religious society.

It just shows kids aren't interested.

Fun fact:

God flooded the fucking earth years ago, and left a dickhead with a boat to carry on life? What a twat. Seriously look at all the wrongs. You created life/earth etc right?

Why kill the entire world just because you're not happy with it? Makes no sense.

Neither does Noah blowing a tigers dick.
    posted 5 years ago
  • ilmouzerMotherABitch

Some people think going to church is the way to show your faith in your higher power.

How fucking wrong could you be?

Church is a place for collective singing, praying, socialize and it's where people with same beliefs can be together and share little moments.

Can God hate racist whites?
    Can God accept abortions?
    Can God accept others religion?
    Can God accept retards?
    Can God accept people who sleeps with their own siblings?
    Can god accept Homos?

Answer isl He better. As he did create this shit if he's the so called reason of my existence.
    posted 5 years ago
  • chinchu
    posted by chinchu

Well, Bible stories are not to be taking literally... Not every christian believes that actually happen... I've had priests saying that those things didn't happen...
    posted 5 years ago
  • ilmouzerMotherABitch

"Not every christian believes that actually happen... I've had priests saying that those things didn't happen.."

Being a Priest is a job. He reads the script he's suppose to, he's not forced to believe them.
    posted 5 years ago
  • chinchu
    posted by chinchu

What I'm saying is that it's that there's no reason to criticize those stories because they were not intended to be taken literally...
    posted 5 years ago
  • ilmouzerMotherABitch

Chinchu....

Let me tell you something it's the underground law to Christianity.

You have to believe the bible, it's the way of their nature. If they're a total bible huger, they'll explain each thing to life as a reference to the bible. It's the underground law. You must point out reality to their faith.

Of course the bible is bullshit anyways. Half the stories in there are dumb..

Have you heard the story of Ladder to heaven?

2 thousand men and women built a ladder to reach Heaven so they can meet god.

And god changed them all different race/spoke different language etc. So they would get confused and wouldn't be able to continue building and understanding each other

That's how the world is different apparently.
    He changed his creation to make us a simple joke/laugh amusement to him.

That is if his existence was real.

He's no more then Pirate Bob. My imaginary friend. People just rather chose to believe there's a heaven and a hell rather then believing they rot in dirt.
    posted 5 years ago
  • chinchu
    posted by chinchu

It was actually a tower... It's called the Babel Tower...

Only fanatics think everything in the Bible is real... I know several people -and I went to a catholic school- that don't believe evrything in the bible...
    posted 5 years ago
  • ilmouzerMotherABitch

Million and millions of kids who are hospitalize, pray to god for a cure.

Do they get it? No they die or their diseases gets much worse.

God is no answer, God I no one. Only a image that our ancestor past down to us. There's no faith in him shall I say. He's never gone to the point to show signs of his powers.

You call having snow storms, hurricanes and tornado gods power?

If he was able to pull off such things then it would disprove of Life and it's nature.

Life is about Evolution not about finding a religion or a place to fit in.

I'm off to fuck my wife.
    posted 5 years ago
  • SilentScreamer

ok you just said that the stories in the Bible was just a big lie. So why do you believe the story of the Tower of Babylon?
    posted 5 years ago
  • ilmouzerMotherABitch

"Babel Tower"

Story has different names too. I thought if I said Ladder to heaven it would be easier for the young ones to understand and if they had read the bible and heard story's which the majority of the people here doesn't. I would of said Babel tower myself.

*gone*
    posted 5 years ago
  • chinchu
    posted by chinchu

I'm off to fuck my wife. It's Monday, so it's time to jerk off... :P
    posted 5 years ago
  • SilentScreamer

Tower of Babylon
    posted 5 years ago
  • chinchu
    posted by chinchu

Matt, he's not denying the existence of God... He's just saying he doesn't do all the things people expect him to do...
    posted 5 years ago
  • ilmouzerMotherABitch

"ok you just said that the stories in the Bible was just a big lie. So why do you believe the story of the Tower of Babylon?

I never said I did child. I merely just mentioned the story and how it's stated in simple forms.

There's not enough room to fit Christian lies all on 1 post.

I made it simple forms. I don't believe in any of it. I just pointed out the gaps of that story and where sense wasn't being made.

Quick Question; Why didn't the Lord smite George Bush?
    posted 5 years ago
  • PrincessxGlitter

FLIXSTER: A MOVIE SITE DICKWAD!
    posted 5 years ago
  • chinchu
    posted by chinchu

But this is the Random Chatter...

:P
    posted 5 years ago
  • PrincessxGlitter

I actually believe him besides for the blacks and gay thing and retards. They shouldn't be accepted. Sorry.

Like Jack, he's probably going to die lonely and depressed. What a perverted retarded moron.

DINOSAURS ARE COOL!
    posted 5 years ago