TV (Showing 1 - 25 of 132 comments)

• FoxyNinjaKitty

True Blood

Season 3 (in production now) starts June 13, 2010 on HBO

Rumor has it Eric will be naked (!), werewolves descend on Bon Temps, Lafayette will get some lovin' and Godric returns...or not.
    posted 5 years ago
  • LorenzoVonMatterhorn

Sounds interesting. I hope its better than Twilight.
    posted 5 years ago
  • FoxyNinjaKitty

It's not teenagers making goo goo eyes >_> It's gritty.
    posted 5 years ago
  • LzzygrlCharmed

I like it. I wouldn't say it's awesome, but defnitely worth the see. It is not like Twilight. Twilight is stupid compared. Honestly Twilight got way too much hype. Anyways. There are four episodes, and the fifth one is this sunday. They are on sundays at 7 or 8 on HBO. But they are playing all the episodes all week, but mainly saturdays and sundays.
    posted 5 years ago
  • FoxyNinjaKitty

I say it's awesome. ...and a turn on.
    posted 5 years ago
  • LzzygrlCharmed

well i like the main actress, she did really good in X-Men and I have always wanted to see more of her acting. She does good in this, but i think she could do better.
    posted 5 years ago
  • BondFiction
    posted by BondFiction

I watched like five minutes of this and decided it was the most retarded thing I had ever seen.
    posted 5 years ago
  • FoxyNinjaKitty

Your face is retarded >_>
    posted 5 years ago
  • KinkyGamer
    posted by KinkyGamer

Ugh, who ever does the camera work for this film should find a new career. It was so annoying and shaky. I dislike this show and it's plot as well.

EDIT: Confused my own words. "Show***"

Corrected, and you can show me a little respect or don't. You choice.
    posted 5 years ago
  • FoxyNinjaKitty

This isn't a film, alt retard. Welcome to the TV forum.
    posted 5 years ago
  • TheBlackKnight

Fuck yeah! HBO delivers once more! I'm a huge fan of Deadwood and Rome, True Blood seems to deliver so far! Sex, violence, more sex, intrigue, suspense, Anna Paquin (Rogue from X-Men). I've only seen two episodes so far but I'm bitten to say the least! (go to www.eztv.it for all episodes)
    posted 5 years ago
  • TheBlackKnight

I'm just gonna leave some screencaps from S1E01-02 here.
    Flixster - Share Movies
    Flixster - Share Movies
    Flixster - Share Movies
    posted 5 years ago
  • KinkyGamer
    posted by KinkyGamer

Sir BK you like anything with a lot of blood.
    posted 5 years ago
  • civilzen
    posted by civilzen

Saw the first episode was really excited bout this one then I was like, "Eh" A bit too soapy. Like the premise though, with the advent of synthesized plasma vamps no longer have to hunt and can therefore be feared for the manipulative control freaks they really are. I'm waiting for the episode where the TB plant is closed down due to a deadly contamination issue. "Let the killing spree begin! it could happen. stabbing myself in calm anticipation. :)
    posted 5 years ago
  • LzzygrlCharmed

I don't know about a killing spree, but things are heating up. The killer is now after Sookie which is not okay with Bill. It's gonna get interesting.
    posted 5 years ago
  • TheBlackKnight

No spoilers please >:-)
    posted 5 years ago
  • LzzygrlCharmed

I'm just guessing. I don't know what's goona happen. Are you watching them as they come on or are you behind?
    posted 5 years ago
  • TheBlackKnight

Just finished s01e03, will probably watch 4-5 tomorrow (I travel a lot by bus).

Edit: you guys are lucky to not associate the Viking Vampire (Alexander Skarsgård) with his previous romantic drama and comedy roles. He's a fairly famous Swedish actor, and I guess this is his second or so international role in a TV series.
    posted 5 years ago
  • FoxyNinjaKitty

I want to discuss but I don't want to ruin it for BK >_> Hurry up :P I'll be watching episode 7 tonight.
    posted 5 years ago
  • TheBlackKnight

Done with episode 4. Erik seems like a cool dude so far ;)
    posted 5 years ago
  • TheBlackKnight

Episode 5, nice background story and I lol'd at the alley sex.
    posted 5 years ago
  • Freepy
    posted by Freepy

I wish i could watch this show >.>
    posted 5 years ago
  • TheBlackKnight

I wish i could watch this show >.> 1. Burn episodes 1-??? on 1 DVD-R 2. Send to the isle of Brits thru snail-mail 3. ??? 4. Profit!
    posted 5 years ago
  • xxxmichikoxxx
    posted by xxxmichikoxxx

i wanna see this show too, but it's not shown here :(
    posted 5 years ago
  • Freepy
    posted by Freepy

yush hoot^^ lol

Aww Mini we need to move to America or Sweden it seems ;)
    posted 5 years ago
  • Hollie3374
    posted by Hollie3374

does anyone know the name of the song being played while she's eating the last piece of grans pie? Thanks
    posted 5 years ago