Anime Forum (Showing 1 - 14 of 14 comments)

• XxXsesshysangelXxX

Marvel, Madhouse's Iron Man Anime

THIS IS STUPID!!

The anime version of Iron Man is set to debut in a 12-episode series in Japan in the spring of 2010. According to Madhouse President and CEO Jungo Murata, Marvel is giving the anime studio behind Death Note,Paprika , and Vampire Hunter D free reign to re-imagine the Marvel superheroes for Japanese audiences. cosplaying as The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya's Yuki in a witch's hat and Kagami as the virtual idol Miku Hatsune, as depicted on the anime's jacket cover. This project will ship in Japan on September 26.
    posted 5 years ago
  • PrincessxSparkle

Oh shit sounds bad.
    posted 5 years ago
  • DevilMage
    posted by DevilMage

well it is going to be terrible but people won't realize it until it's too late.
    posted 5 years ago
  • XxXsesshysangelXxX

oooo its going to be bad... Madhouse are thick.. dont know WHAT their doing >.> i mean look at what its going to look like..
    posted 5 years ago
  • lostty
    posted by lostty

re-animating Marvel superheros wasn't a good idea to begin with, but Madhouse makes quite a lot of good animes (not as good as Sunrise, Studio DEEN, Kyo Ani and Shaft, but still good), so it might turn out okay. Anyway, Madhouse has been remaking American cartoons for a while. For example, Madhouse is the one behind the upcoming Stitch spin-off series that's coming out in the fall season.
    posted 5 years ago
  • XxXsesshysangelXxX

omg..
    posted 5 years ago
  • PrincessxSparkle

cosplaying as The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya's Yuki in a witch's hat and Kagami as the virtual idol Miku Hatsune, as depicted on the anime's jacket cover. What? I dont get it. But.... I want to see this jacket cover whatever the hell that might be.
    posted 5 years ago
  • XxXsesshysangelXxX

their using some other clothes from other animes in this :P
    posted 5 years ago
  • PrincessxSparkle

So theres someone in this who looks like hatsune miku?

Ironman is my new favourite anime.
    posted 5 years ago
  • XxXsesshysangelXxX

*giggles*

like they will copy a school uniform or something
    posted 5 years ago
  • PrincessxSparkle

So theres gunna be a girl running around in america dressed as a japanese schoolgirl.

MAKES SENSE!
    posted 5 years ago
  • XxXsesshysangelXxX

well i dont know what their going to do..
    posted 5 years ago
  • PrincessxSparkle

Is there any pictures of the thingy online?
    posted 5 years ago
  • XxXsesshysangelXxX

i think so far, its only those 2
    posted 5 years ago
  • AgentRfromNC
    posted by AgentRfromNC

I saw it and liked it. Marvel fan here. i thought it fit the Iron Man Universe rather well. Wonder why they not rushing it to dvd producer with english dub.

It is based on Tony Stark doing a project at his company lab in Tokyo area.

I watched it on animefreak.tv for free.
    posted 2 years ago