Flixster Help Discussion Forum (Showing 1 - 25 of 224 comments)

• Eugene
    posted by Eugene

Photos & Videos

Uploading and saving photos and videos to your scrapbook
    posted 7 years ago
  • Kikuya
    posted by Kikuya (Moderator)

how do i add a picture in my post comment box for a forum thread?
    posted 7 years ago
  • whitexhibiscus

When I go to watch videos, the bottom of my browser always says "1 item remaining" and the video never loads. It worked yesterday..so I don't get why it doesn't work today.
    posted 7 years ago
  • sheenahogg
    posted by sheenahogg

Veryy annoyin it keeps sayin make sure its a jpg or gif well how do u make it that???? lots would love 2 no nd we would enjoy this site more!
    posted 7 years ago
  • Kikuya
    posted by Kikuya (Moderator)

thanx
    posted 7 years ago
  • LovingUnicorns147

i cant play the movies in my scrapbook! what do i do?
    posted 7 years ago
  • RETURNTONEARESTMALL

how do you add a picture into a post?
    posted 7 years ago
  • TheBlueFalcon
    posted by TheBlueFalcon

how do you add a picture into a post? Pictures can be added to your post with some basic HTML skills. A tutorial on creating HTML links and images can be found here
    posted 7 years ago
  • rafiunnissa
    posted by rafiunnissa

Dear Friends....!

I am Gani, from Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
    I am a new member of our Community.
    I seek your friendship.
    Kindly accept me as your friend and confirm.

You can reach me personally on : rafiunnissa@hotmail.com

Thanking you, in anticipation.

Friendly yours,
    Gani.
    posted 7 years ago
  • sheenahogg
    posted by sheenahogg

tried nd tried just wont work well no pic for my profile i guess!
    posted 7 years ago
  • TheBlueFalcon
    posted by TheBlueFalcon

Veryy annoyin it keeps sayin make sure its a jpg or gif well how do u make it that???? lots would love 2 no nd we would enjoy this site more! Well one option is to open your picture in MS Paint (or any image editing program) and select Save As... and the select .jpeg from the frop down menu underneath where you name your file.
    posted 7 years ago
  • bethanygordon
    posted by bethanygordon

is there any way to order my fave pics??
    posted 7 years ago
  • hockeygirl64
    posted by hockeygirl64

If I wanted to upload a video, does it have to be my own video or can it just be a movie related one I liked on youtube?
    posted 7 years ago
  • TheBlueFalcon
    posted by TheBlueFalcon

If I wanted to upload a video, does it have to be my own video or can it just be a movie related one I liked on youtube? Movies should preferably movie related, but you can upload videos of anything you'd like.
    posted 7 years ago
  • hockeygirl64
    posted by hockeygirl64

Thanks.
    posted 7 years ago
  • triniprincess20

How can I search for a video, without having to go through page by page?

And is it possible to put your favourite videos in order like we can to our favourite movies?

I uploaded a photo for some actors profile who didn't have pictures, but they are appearing under my favourite pictures as well, how do I stop this?
    posted 7 years ago
  • TheBlueFalcon
    posted by TheBlueFalcon

How can I search for a video, without having to go through page by page? And is it possible to put your favourite videos in order like we can to our favourite movies? I uploaded a photo for some actors profile who didn't have pictures, but they are appearing under my favourite pictures as well, how do I stop this? Currently there is no way to search for movies, unfortunately. Nor is there a way to organize them. Also, when you upload a picture it will automatically be put into your favorite pictures - there is no way to stop this presently either.
    posted 7 years ago
  • gamerjosh99
    posted by gamerjosh99

i want 2 kno why tha hell does it keep sayin that a "video has been removed" wen i want 2 watch one in my profile??!?! who removed it flixster or youtube? and y tha hell is it removed??? itz freakin pissin me off!!!!
    posted 7 years ago
  • TheBlueFalcon
    posted by TheBlueFalcon

i want 2 kno why tha hell does it keep sayin that a "video has been removed" wen i want 2 watch one in my profile??!?! who removed it flixster or youtube? and y tha hell is it removed??? itz freakin pissin me off!!!! Probably youtube. If the video goes to the page and opens but says "this video has been removed" it is youtube. Otherwise it is flixster. Your video could have been removed for a number of reasons. Flixster will only remove videos with bad content, but youtube will remove videos that violate copywrites.
    posted 7 years ago
  • aileenmilo
    posted by aileenmilo

hi , everyone here , i recently have upload a video , but the video movie seen like not the tittle that i want . so i decided to remove it , but the video seen like can't be delete . please help me the infor how to remove the it . Tks ....
    posted 7 years ago
  • TheBlueFalcon
    posted by TheBlueFalcon

hi , everyone here , i recently have upload a video , but the video movie seen like not the tittle that i want . so i decided to remove it , but the video seen like can't be delete . please help me the infor how to remove the it . Tks .... Videos can be removed by going to the video and selecting 'remove this video'. This can only be done if you were the original uploader of the video.
    posted 7 years ago
  • veronicakmac
    posted by veronicakmac

how do you get a picherin your informashon box
    posted 7 years ago
  • TheBlueFalcon
    posted by TheBlueFalcon

how do you get a picherin your informashon box Simply go to your profile and select 'edit profile'. In there are all the options to edit your profile, including your picture.
    posted 7 years ago
  • elehcim1
    posted by elehcim1

I've loaded a couple of pictures of a actor,is there a quick way of finding it as I want to put it in my fav photo's list?
    posted 7 years ago
  • aileenmilo
    posted by aileenmilo

Everyboby here since like many problem in uploading & removeing items inside the profile . As all resquest ask been send out no of days , it seen like no result of us .

And the " HELP " icon seen like no use , Then WHAT THE HELL OF PUTTING THE " HELP " ICON & WHAT THE HELL OF THE CUSTOMER SERVICERS DOING .... If can't sove any of the problems then please remove off the " help " item ......
    posted 7 years ago
  • gamerjosh99
    posted by gamerjosh99

k but, why wuld youtube REMOVE the videos in the 1st place?? isnt a video sharing website???? y wuld copyright laws matter to them if they allow the videos to be uploaded to their website regardless??? all the videos there are meant to be shared, thats y they hav the URL thing...!
    posted 7 years ago