Sci-Fi Forum (Showing 1 - 25 of 43 comments)

• lowkev1
    posted by lowkev1

RED DWARF

why isnt this listed as a topic i cant belive im the only one who likes it !!
    posted 7 years ago
  • Bunman
    posted by Bunman

I havent watched alot of the newer episodes but I really loved the older ones. Series 1 to 4 were my faves. When I was younger I could sit there all day and just go through the lot of them. I was totally addicted to it. I might have to have a hunt around for them now :)
    posted 7 years ago
  • helhay1
    posted by helhay1

love red watch them all the time got them on dvd when feed up and bored put them on always good for a laff and can sit and watch them for hours. each series only had 6 episodes though so can do a hole series in a day love them.
    posted 7 years ago
  • jackolantern666

It's about smegging time someone mentioned this classic series. Shame the movie is no more, would have been interesting to see where they would have gone
    posted 7 years ago
  • scottygirl1963

hey i love red dwarf have all the DVD's lister, rimmer, cat,kryton and his many heads and last of not least Holly* Whats all this white stuff holly ? lol
    smoke me kipper i'll be back for breakfast i better stop lol i could go on and on
    posted 7 years ago
  • elikapeka982003

Hey, I love Red Dwarf too. My favorite character was always the Cat, with his snappy clothes and pointy teeth, what's not to love?
    posted 7 years ago
  • Dr0faust
    posted by Dr0faust

loved the episode "rimmer world" and that backwards episode.
    and who doesnt like the talking toaster?
    posted 7 years ago
  • fuck21times4day

kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey kodey
    posted 7 years ago
  • dv8ntnt
    posted by dv8ntnt

Shot to peices!
    posted 7 years ago
  • ajrimmer
    posted by ajrimmer

I FUCKING LOVE RED DWARF BEST SHOW EVER!!!
    posted 7 years ago
  • bttf82
    posted by bttf82

Red Dwarf kicks ass, does anyone want to hear my risk Story? :)
    posted 7 years ago
  • ajrimmer
    posted by ajrimmer

LMAO!!! thats was like one of the best sketches well funny!!! i also love the Rimmer song and Tongue Tied they are ledgens Lol =D
    posted 7 years ago
  • bttf82
    posted by bttf82

Have you seen the full video for toungue tied? Made me piss myself, and well the rimmer song just legendary.

I'd better go now or the Kwagaars will get me
    posted 7 years ago
  • ajrimmer
    posted by ajrimmer

Lol yeah i have seen the whole Tongue Tied vid and i have the whole song on media player Lol =D so has anyone been to the dimension jump tings they have for Red Dwarf each year?
    posted 7 years ago
  • bttf82
    posted by bttf82

I really want to go but I never have time to, twould be awesome though
    posted 7 years ago
  • Lara82
    posted by Lara82

I love this too and like most of especially love rimmer's song. My fave character is Kryton.
    posted 7 years ago
  • ajrimmer
    posted by ajrimmer

Well i went to my first one this year and it was ausome going next year aswell and what even more good is that all the cast was there including Craig Charles (Lister) and that was his first one he had turn up 2 in 8 years =O =D
    posted 7 years ago
  • FaithofLight
    posted by FaithofLight

Ah, Red Dwarf... Britain has the best sense of humor...

I wish there were more seasons. Me and my good friends (the ones that own the series on DVD) always sit down an watch them over and over, pretty much every weekend we get together and watch some Red Dwarf... or Stargate... or both...

Yup, we are a bunch of Smegheads I guess!

I really liked Kriton in season 8, his whining cracks me up every time.

*in a high pitched wale* "You're lying!"
    posted 7 years ago
  • Dr0faust
    posted by Dr0faust

sm smee smeeeeggg heeeeedddd
    posted 7 years ago
  • FaithofLight
    posted by FaithofLight

ha ha ha

Great impression of Kryton!
    posted 7 years ago
  • amodman
    posted by amodman

Haven't seen that show for years...late night PBS FTW!
    posted 7 years ago
  • ajrimmer
    posted by ajrimmer

It is the bestest! and i have met all the actors and people! XD wooo! go me! :o)
    posted 7 years ago
  • Lerch0783
    posted by Lerch0783

posted 7 years ago
  • EvilRabbits
    posted by EvilRabbits

Still watch this show regularly on DVD. There's something about sci-fi comedy that i never tire of and this is one of the best shows. Totally agree about Kryton in season 8, Krytie TV comes to mind as well! Best character for me is always Rimmer, there's no telling how low he'll go but he cracks me up 'cos he so unpopular.
    posted 7 years ago
  • dfoote67
    posted by dfoote67

Are you lot watching a different RED DWARF from me
    I have never heard of Kryton. In my RED DWARF world he is called "KRYTEN"
    posted 7 years ago
  • Bubblicious101

OMG i love Red Dwarf so many ppl hate it and i cant under stand why! I love the episode where Kryton gets transformed into a human and he gets double poleroids over appliences! :)
    posted 7 years ago