Scary Forum (Showing 1 - 19 of 19 comments)

• FilthyCapp69
    posted by FilthyCapp69

Horror Movie Chararcters

ok if u were in a horror movie,

who would u like 2 b?

u knw all the people that r in it, they all hav bad luck lol
    posted 8 years ago
  • kingofheaven7
    posted by kingofheaven7

i want to die at last, and i want my killer to an artest,
    meaning he must think of an incredible way of killing me,
    make it a piece of art, and i prefer if the killer was a female, its sexy to be tortured by a girl.
    posted 8 years ago
  • 1Z
    posted by 1Z

I really would want to be one of the formerly-conjoined twins in House of Wax(2005).I think Bo.
    The cast may suck in this movie, but the idea for it is so cool!Two brothers (well, three, but that one would be a more important character if they make a sequel) that "populate" a ghost town with wax-covered people. Hell yeah!!! The part that I would cut off is the tired story of the group of young people that gets lost in the woods, yada, yada, yada. If someone can come up with another scenario where stories like this one work, I will be most grateful. Why must they ALWAYS use the "people lost in the woods and some weird crazy redneck goes on a killing rampage" act?!?!? WHY?!?!
    But, hey what can yo do??, at least from the BUNCH, I think this one has the best story and the best characters (Vincent & Bo).
    posted 8 years ago
  • urth2leesha
    posted by urth2leesha

I wanna be the one who survives! Maybe like Sydney in the Scream series. Although it would be hideous to lose nearly everyone close to me that way. Definitely, I don't wanna be the female lead's best friend because those folks *always* die!
    posted 8 years ago
  • FilthyCapp69
    posted by FilthyCapp69

i'd like to be the character that figures out how to kill the monster or wat eva and get killed the worst hehe that would b awsum
    posted 8 years ago
  • Horrorbuff
    posted by Horrorbuff

Definately the guy who acts the comedy releif then dies in a dreadful way. Like Randy Meeks in Scream 2
    posted 8 years ago
  • dv8ntnt
    posted by dv8ntnt

I'd be the guy guy that kicks ass for a while until I realized that the evil space monkeys have unleashed anal burrowing gerbils. My only line would be "Lets get the hell otta here!" Then I would render myself unconscious on a low hanging brench or somthing as I attempted to flee in a rectal clinching panic. And hopefully remained unconscious until the sweet relase of death takes me. Otherwise I'd have two lines, unscripted of course. " Oh God no! AAaahHH!"
    posted 8 years ago
  • Octol
    posted by Octol

Definatly would want to be second up. Preferably in a shocking way- a crushing or brutal beating if possible. Obviously i would be a character similar to "Steve" from the dawn of the dead remake- a prick that noone is sad to see die. I'd have said first, but they tend to have too little time to develop into a despised jerk.
    posted 8 years ago
  • spikkle
    posted by spikkle

I would be Pam Voorhees from Friday The 13th because she is a butch old woman yet she still manages to hack everyone to pieces until her inevitable demise *squeezes man hands* ... Yeah. x
    posted 8 years ago
  • MelScully69
    posted by MelScully69

Freddy cause he always gets to see naked chicks all the time when he kills.
    posted 8 years ago
  • maddaz1
    posted by maddaz1

The guy who always looks like hes dead and he comes back with a big shotgun a kills the baddie. Classic!!!
    posted 8 years ago
  • FilthyCapp69
    posted by FilthyCapp69

i think nearly every villan has seen their victims nude, or just watched them hav sex then killed them or one horribly. horror is the best, i luv it all
    posted 8 years ago
  • TheXmasBirdy
    posted by TheXmasBirdy

i would love to be either the blonde chick of resident evil coz A. she's fit and B. she kicks ass , or in a different opinion i think it would be awsum to be the guy that gets a ladder through his eye on final destination 2 coz imagine your last living thought being, 'yes! i made it.....oh for fucks sake'. well thats what mine would be if that happend anyway lol xxx
    posted 7 years ago
  • FilthyCapp69
    posted by FilthyCapp69

i really wouldnt wanna be the last thing i see 2 b a ladder going to kill me, but thats kool, lol
    posted 7 years ago
  • ineedlockedup
    posted by ineedlockedup

I would be Pinhead from hellraiser
    he's awesome
    posted 7 years ago
  • bowlingchick77

Damien in the Omen.

Seriously He's Awesome.
    posted 7 years ago
  • a7f7
    posted by a7f7

No one cuz im coward.
    posted 4 years ago
  • moviebuffgirl
    posted by moviebuffgirl

I'd be the killer, duh. :))) They always find ways to come back and terrorize people.
    posted 4 years ago
  • jackorlando11
    posted by jackorlando11

I'd be the Hero of course!!
    posted 4 years ago
  • JessiiLicious
    posted by JessiiLicious

Ben willis in I know what you did last summer haha he never dies
    posted 4 years ago