close [×]

Dear Flixster Community,

After seven fabulous years with you all, we are sorry to let you know that we're going to be retiring the Flixster Community site on September 30, 2014. Please note that you can still access your ratings, reviews, and quizzes on Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes using your same login. We have had so much fun building this community with you.

Thanks for all the memories,
Flixster

Chronicles of Nerdia (Showing 1 - 25 of 79 comments)

• queenofice
    posted by queenofice

Confusing Quotes

Write about quotes that are confusing. And we have to figure out what they mean.
    posted 8 years ago
  • queenofice
    posted by queenofice

William Shakespears: Romeo and Juliet

1:"One shall live for thee, and one must not plogue for thee. Alhow we faine for one greatest gift, shall not we say we dut for one."
    2:"One is born for a reason."
    3: "Ones life is like a pastcripture. One has to read to find one's answers in thy meaning of life.
    posted 8 years ago
  • TheBlueFalcon
    posted by TheBlueFalcon

2:"One is born for a reason."

I think it means that otherwise we would be born for no reason... XD

Yeah I have no idea. That Shakespear dude is just confusing.
    posted 8 years ago
  • horsespirit126

"You know it's a bad day when you jump out of bed and miss the floor."
    posted 8 years ago
  • TheBlueFalcon
    posted by TheBlueFalcon

It means you managed to sack yourself on the footboard at the bottom of your bed by landing on it horsie style...

"If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?"
    posted 8 years ago
  • mollyportermap

"If u can call a quiz a quizzcal what else can u call a test?" lol
    posted 8 years ago
  • queenofice
    posted by queenofice

to kyle, ur pretty funny. im into literecy. 2: "One is born for a reason" Shakespear wrote that when his girlfriend dumped him for this other guy, and then she realised that she only loved Shakespear.

(I play single necked bass :D )
    posted 8 years ago
  • queenofice
    posted by queenofice

Um, cockroaches?
    posted 8 years ago
  • queenofice
    posted by queenofice

A testical, lol :D
    posted 8 years ago
  • TheBlueFalcon
    posted by TheBlueFalcon

Yeah, don't get me wrong I do love to read. I'm actually a bit of a nerd, but anyways... I never could bring myself to like shakespear. He is supposed to be the great master of writing and literature, the standard against which other works are measured against... but all his plays/books are about sex and death. It gets a little repetitive! Seriously, I can sum up Hamlet in one sentence: Pretty boy goes crazy and kills everyone. There, thats your 'masterpiece'. As for funny... well what can I say? I'm just a funny and good-looking dude. I'm humble too ; ).
    posted 8 years ago
  • deesdolphins
    posted by deesdolphins

quote for life~

~~some days your the pidgon and some days your the statue

lol sooo tru
    posted 8 years ago
  • TheBlueFalcon
    posted by TheBlueFalcon

How is that confusing? Seems pretty straight forward to me.
    posted 8 years ago
  • RatGirl
    posted by RatGirl

Actually, Hamlet didn't really go crazy, he was just trying to confuse Claudius into revealing more than he should... and Hamlet himself only killed three people. not that any of that matters at all, but still...

BTW, can you tell I studied Hamlet in English this semester? lol
    posted 8 years ago
  • TheBlueFalcon
    posted by TheBlueFalcon

Everyone is supposed to study hamlet am I right? I actually did that as an english paper and I aced it because the teacher was awesome. (I believe he said at the beginning of the year, "I hate this @#$% but I have to teach it to you anyways so pay attention!")
    posted 8 years ago
  • queenofice
    posted by queenofice

Lol, kyle, ur clever 2. impressive. i mean, come on, how often do you find a guy who is hot AND clever?
    posted 8 years ago
  • TheBlueFalcon
    posted by TheBlueFalcon

Everytime you see me!

confusing quote: "If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?"
    posted 8 years ago
  • mobbdeep90
    posted by mobbdeep90

i think it means that olive oil comes from olive but were does baby oil come from (you cannot get oil from babys)
    posted 8 years ago
  • TheBlueFalcon
    posted by TheBlueFalcon

Its called sarcasm. Go get a grain of salt :P.
    posted 8 years ago
  • DonBons
    posted by DonBons

"Looks like the hand is on the other foot now."
    posted 8 years ago
  • TheBlueFalcon
    posted by TheBlueFalcon

Because the hand is on the other foot of course. Why else would you say that?
    posted 8 years ago
  • DonBons
    posted by DonBons

Of course! It all makes sense now!
    posted 8 years ago
  • TheBlueFalcon
    posted by TheBlueFalcon

everything makes sense when your on pain pills! Or was it nothing makes sense... I don't remember. Hey, guess what? I'm on pain pills right now!
    posted 8 years ago
  • TheBlueFalcon
    posted by TheBlueFalcon

yes. I'm not high at the moment though. I'll have to change that, hehe...
    posted 8 years ago
  • briangriffin01

o.k. whoever is a scary movie fan please try to figure this one out. lol. "Yes but if one is to figure out who did it. Isn't that person the one who did the deed if doing a deed is one done by a person who has not a clue of doing the deed in the first place"? It confused me at first so I want to know if any of you could figure it. So why don't you try it bluefalcon you seem to know everything! lol.
    posted 8 years ago
  • TheBlueFalcon
    posted by TheBlueFalcon

Scary Movie series sucks. 'Nuff said.
    posted 8 years ago
  • briangriffin01

yes thats what you think lol. And I also didn't ask you if scary movie sucked. I asked you if you could figure out the confusing quote. Didn't I.
    posted 8 years ago